Thread: Squad Night on the Warbirds of Prey server

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Squad Night on the Warbirds of Prey server

Sorry if this steps on anyone's toes, it's not meant to be. I just see videos here from other servers as well so I thought it would be OK.
    And Yes, we are talking with the Server operator and it has been tested to run 255 players. The server is awesome and has multiple AI raids for both side (I believe it one sent every 20 minutes based on player input. You'll hear us discussing where to send the next one in the video as well as the size and scope of the raids. You never know what is player and what is AI until you're in the fight.
    >S<

2. Likes Teetwo, ZG26_Sir_Racha, ATAG_Torian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    129.06 MB

Re: Squad Night on the Warbirds of Prey server

JG51_Ogg,

Thanks for a great time and your squad is always welcome!! I enjoy the competition and when the German junkies learn about what Warbirds of Prey has to offer they will help you break the backs of the British Morale.

Anyway sorry, I missed you fellas today just doing big turkey day. I will be on early in the morning 11/24 doing a coffee hop.

For Germans, I am posting a Train map convoys and more shipping coming soon. Also for the RAF Blenheim pilots and soon to Hurricane Bombers and beaufighters I will place and map on for the German Troop and supply routes.

No.238_BlacKnight

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    415.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Knight View Post
    For Germans, I am posting a Train map convoys and more shipping coming soon. Also for the RAF Blenheim pilots and soon to Hurricane Bombers and beaufighters I will place and map on for the German Troop and supply routes.
    Just saw that on your FB page, good stuff!
    ZG26_Sir_Racha - The Sauce that Bites

Bf-110 staffel leader
    ZG26 "Horst Wessel"
    3U+RN

Join the fight with the 51! Bf-110 staffel or Bf-109 staffel positions open!
    Contact anyone with the JG51 or ZG26 tag (Hop in our section in the ATAG TS and fly out with us!) or message Teetwo or Ogg (Bf-109), or Myself (Bf-110).
    Merciless and Cruel
    ))) BRUTAL AND AGGRESSIVE (((

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

That was really entertaining Ogg. Nice teamwork too. Thx for that.
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    14.08 MB

7. Likes ATAG_Torian, Pans liked this post