Thread: Frustrated! TS and TSNotifier no longer working together!

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Frustrated! TS and TSNotifier no longer working together!

I'm feeling a tad frustrated.... After having Teamspeak and TSNotifier working perfectly for AGES I stupidly clicked OK for the automatic update of TS. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. Firstly I had push to talk mapped to joystick button and that no longer worked and to cap that I lost the Notifier display in game.

I did get TS work properly eventually (I've installed a much earlier version) but I still can't get any Notifier display when playing CLOD. I've tried all the hints tips and tricks....

I get the TSNotifier message in CLOD to say it's running / activated but no display. Also, Notifier does not show up in the list of TS plugins.

Can anyone help?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Re: Frustrated! TS and TSNotifier no longer working together!

Quote Originally Posted by diziet View Post
    I'm feeling a tad frustrated.... After having Teamspeak and TSNotifier working perfectly for AGES I stupidly clicked OK for the automatic update of TS. Biggest. Mistake. Ever. Firstly I had push to talk mapped to joystick button and that no longer worked and to cap that I lost the Notifier display in game.

I did get TS work properly eventually (I've installed a much earlier version) but I still can't get any Notifier display when playing CLOD. I've tried all the hints tips and tricks....

I get the TSNotifier message in CLOD to say it's running / activated but no display. Also, Notifier does not show up in the list of TS plugins.

Can anyone help?
    i recently reinstalled my machine... (last weekend) so new TS and new TS notifgier.

all working perfectly.

follow this:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...light=notifier

Always works. Still does

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Can anyone help?
    New Version released today: http://tsnotifier.eu/

I must start TSNotifier LAST, even after starting CLoD. I press the Windows keyboard key to leave the virtual cockpit and go to the desktop. Then I start TSNotifier AS ADMINISTRATOR.

I had to add the following lines to the "gamesettings.ini" file by right clicking the TSNotifier icon in the lower right taskbar:

[Launcher.exe]
    game.enabled=1

EDIT: This latest version allowed CLoD to start even after TSNotifier was running. I only checked it once, but that's a big improvement if it holds up.

2nd EDIT: New version: 1.6.0.g works like it's supposed to! I can start CLoD last now when loading all the gaming support apps. I even stopped TeamSpeak and/or TSNotifier while CLoD was running, then restarted them without any Launcher Failure or other problems. Life is good!
    Last edited by Baffin; Nov-25-2017 at 20:59.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

4. Likes farley, ATAG_Highseas, ATAG_Lewis liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks guys, I'll see what I can do although I have already tried all the steps in that thread Highseas.

6. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Not had a chance to try again (RL keeps getting in the way!) but I think the reason I uninstalled the latest teamspeak was because it wasn't recognising my push to talk button which I had set up on my joystick... It's pretty crucial for that to work TBH..... Any comments / experience about / with this problem?????

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Not had a chance to try again (RL keeps getting in the way!) but I think the reason I uninstalled the latest teamspeak was because it wasn't recognising my push to talk button which I had set up on my joystick... It's pretty crucial for that to work TBH..... Any comments / experience about / with this problem?????
    I have had consistently good luck by setting the right Ctrl key as a PTT in Teamspeak. I then program my flight controller to send and hold R_Ctrl when the desired button is pushed. (Do not use PULSE mode) If I ever have a problem (USB/ Program, etc.), I will still have the Right Ctrl key to transmit with.
    Last edited by Baffin; Dec-02-2017 at 08:16.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    16.39 MB

Hi diziet.
    Pretty much same problem here

Only way I can get TSN working is going ”Pseudo” screen..
    (In video opt. upper left).
    You will get two TSN-windows, but You can tweak one out in TSN options.

TSN crashing my TIR... and getting launcher crash when I`m starting my
    game the ”normal way”.

No impact on my game performance/fps here while running pseudo.

Worth a try..

Win10 and everything updated here.

Good luck!
    Intel 6Core i7 coffee lake 8700k delidded@4.8ghz1,225v. is-60cpu cooler. msiz370 gaming pro carbon ac itx hk.Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti 11gb palit w. custom cooling.
    16gb 3200mhz lpx ram. Corsair sfx 600w gold psu. Samsung 960 evo 512gb m2 nvme+250gb ssd. Samsung c32f391. Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog+VKB T-Rudder Pedals

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Hi Guys and Girls

just a stupid question (as normal, cause iam new to this forum)

When iam trying to connect to the TS server, my system is asking me for a Password :/ ... and i might be blind, but somewhow i havent found any PW in the threads i was reading ...

Help!

greets

Max

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    100.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by =JG51W= MaxVonSchwarz View Post
    Hi Guys and Girls

just a stupid question (as normal, cause iam new to this forum)

When iam trying to connect to the TS server, my system is asking me for a Password :/ ... and i might be blind, but somewhow i havent found any PW in the threads i was reading ...

Help!

greets

Max
    https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...play.php?f=238

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Finally got it all working again this weekend. Ended up uninstalling TS and TS Notifier. Now working fine Thanks guys, I can now enjoy the game properly. Trying to fly multiplayer with TSN was like trying to fly with one wing.
    The problem with the Push to Talk using a joystick button seemed to be a missing plugin.....
    Funny thing though, when I try and download latest TSNotifier version I get a message saying the file is corrupt.....