Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 241

Thread: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

  1. #31
    Novice Pilot YoYo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    91
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.98 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)













    www.yoyosims.pl

    Win 10 64, i7 7700k@4.5, GTX 1080Ti 11Gb, RAM 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX, 4xSSD+1SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, MFG Rudder, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, FiP and BiP [P3Dv4, DCS, TOH, RoF, Condor, WT, IL-2 CoD/BoS/BoM/BoK]

  2. #32
    ATAG Member ATAG_Flare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Interior BC --> Kingston ON
    Posts
    2,523
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    1
    Total Downloaded
    315.55 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Nice ReShade settings there YoYo!

  3. Likes Kestrel, peregrine7 liked this post
  4. #33
    Student Pilot
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    58.36 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    My little tweak of YoYo's reshade

    Wellington Raid on a cloudy day








    Full album https://imgur.com/a/Rej78
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #34
    Team Fusion Kling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    3,866
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    92.6 KB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by peregrine7 View Post
    My little tweak of YoYo's reshade

    Wellington Raid on a cloudy day








    Full album https://imgur.com/a/Rej78
    Wow!! Looks real!!

  6. Likes Silent135, peregrine7 liked this post
  7. #35
    Novice Pilot ilario38's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    2
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    Now that v4.312 is retired please post your Cliffs of Dover Blitz pictures in this thread. Looking forward to seeing your work, cheers, MP
    Hello. Sorry to ask what for you is sure a stupid question. How can I take a snapsot of the screen. Thankyou.

  8. Likes Kestrel liked this post
  9. #36
    Novice Pilot Trooper117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Staffordshire UK
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    315.48 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Some of my most recent...














  10. Likes Kestrel, TheVino3, Ceaser87 liked this post
  11. #37
    Combat pilot Kestrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by ilario38 View Post
    Hello. Sorry to ask what for you is sure a stupid question. How can I take a snapsot of the screen. Thankyou.
    Typically for screenshots in most Steam games you must press F12, but most flight sims use the Print Screen button (Prt Scr). But if I can't remember which uses which, I just press both and usually I get a screenshot!

    Default in CloD is Prt Scr. You can change it if you like in the in-game menu under Options/Controls/Game.
    Last edited by Kestrel; Jan-05-2018 at 19:15.
    Kestrel

    GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core SSD: 240GB HDD: 1TB OS: Windows 10 Monitor: ASUS LED 25" 1920x1080 1 ms Gaming Monitor Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Quadrant: Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant Head Tracking: Trackhat Clip


  12. #38
    Combat pilot Kestrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Kestrel

    GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core SSD: 240GB HDD: 1TB OS: Windows 10 Monitor: ASUS LED 25" 1920x1080 1 ms Gaming Monitor Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Quadrant: Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant Head Tracking: Trackhat Clip


  13. #39
    Ace 1lokos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    797.00 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    Typically for screenshots in most Steam games you must press F12,

    Default in CloD is Prt Scr. You can change it if you like in the in-game menu under Options/Controls/Game.
    In CloD PrintScreen key don't work - cause a micro pause and don't save image.

    Remap for some unused key (or use joy button if available), e.g. F11. Pictures take with this new key is saved in Documents\1C... dover\screenshots in BMP format.

    But STEAM F12 is more practical and save as .JPG (small file).

  14. Likes ATAG_Flare liked this post
  15. #40
    Combat pilot Kestrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    In CloD PrintScreen key don't work - cause a micro pause and don't save image.

    Remap for some unused key (or use joy button if available), e.g. F11. Pictures take with this new key is saved in Documents\1C... dover\screenshots in BMP format.

    But STEAM F12 is more practical and save as .JPG (small file).
    Hmm that's interesting, I seem to remember using Prt Scr in the past... My bad, I forgot F12 is the one you should be using. Always get it confused with BOX, where Prt Scr works correctly.

    My F12 screens don't go to the 1C Softclub folder. They go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\207547266\760\remote\0\screen shots. Don't ask how long it took me to figure that out. No idea why the Steam file structure is so complicated.

    Thanks for the tip Lokos, now I know how to get them back in the 1C folder where they belong!
    Last edited by Kestrel; Jan-05-2018 at 23:19.
    Kestrel

    GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core SSD: 240GB HDD: 1TB OS: Windows 10 Monitor: ASUS LED 25" 1920x1080 1 ms Gaming Monitor Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Quadrant: Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant Head Tracking: Trackhat Clip


  16. #41
    Ace 1lokos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    4,554
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    797.00 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    My F12 screens don't go to the 1C Softclub folder. They go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\207547266\760\remote\0\screen shots. Don't ask how long it took me to figure that out. No idea why the Steam file structure is so complicated.
    Easy way.

    In STEAM interface click View > Screenshots > Select CLoD.

    The select some image, and click in SHOW IN DISK button.
    Windows Explorer open the "secret" STEAM folder.

    If want make a shortcut for this place, go back on folder in Explorer structure, then right click over "Screenshot" folder and select "Send to" (make a shortcut) for Desktop.

  17. #42
    Team Fusion TheVino3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    HIP 63989 c
    Posts
    1,310
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    "So, the Sun is now a terrorist?"

  18. Likes Kling liked this post
  19. #43
    Ace SKG 210_Mölders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    609.15 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Mr. Moose picked up carrying bombs on his Hurricane...

    Last edited by SKG 210_Mölders; Jan-08-2018 at 13:44.
    Visit the SKG 210 Facebook Group at : SKG 210 Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )

    Visit the SKG 210 YouTube channel at : SKG 210 YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )



    *Important Note: You can also open the SKG 210 Facebook Group page by clicking directly on the signature image



    My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 3840 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

  20. Likes Trooper117 liked this post
  21. #44
    Ace SKG 210_Mölders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    609.15 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Visit the SKG 210 Facebook Group at : SKG 210 Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )

    Visit the SKG 210 YouTube channel at : SKG 210 YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )



    *Important Note: You can also open the SKG 210 Facebook Group page by clicking directly on the signature image



    My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 3840 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

  22. #45
    Novice Pilot
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    OBT squad:


  23. #46
    Team Fusion VO101_Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    1,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.77 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by OBT~Mikmak View Post
    I saw a quite similar picture form 2014, but that was 4.312. One of the best screenshots IMHO, very life like.
    Could you please tell me the Reshade settings of this pic?

    Win10, i7 7700K 4.5GHz, MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB, 32GB 3GHz Corsair RAM, 3840x2160 UHD 31.5" monitor

  24. #47
    Novice Pilot
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Thx Tom !
    My Reshade config file:

    Spoiler: 
    KeyAdaptiveFog=0,0,0,0
    KeyMode1=0,0,0,0
    KeyCartoon=0,0,0,0
    KeyTonemap=145,0,0,0
    KeyBorder=0,0,0,0
    KeySurfaceBlur=0,0,0,0
    KeyAdaptiveSharpen=0,0,0,0
    KeyBloomAndLensFlares=0,0,0,0
    KeyLUT=0,0,0,0
    KeyGP65CJ042DOF=0,0,0,0
    KeyClarity=0,0,0,0
    KeyDeband=0,0,0,0
    KeyAmbientLight=0,0,0,0
    KeyDaltonize=0,0,0,0
    KeyLumaSharpen=145,0,0,0
    KeyUIMask_Bottom=0,0,0,0
    KeyMode3=0,0,0,0
    KeyCA=0,0,0,0
    KeyColorMatrix=0,0,0,0
    KeySMAA=145,0,0,0
    KeyTechnicolor2=0,0,0,0
    KeyColourfulness=0,0,0,0
    KeyAdvancedCRT=0,0,0,0
    KeyCurves=0,0,0,0
    KeyKNearestNeighbors=0,0,0,0
    KeyNonLocalMeans=0,0,0,0
    KeyDepthHaze=0,0,0,0
    KeyDisplayDepth=0,0,0,0
    KeyRingDOF=0,0,0,0
    KeyMagicDOF=0,0,0,0
    KeyMonochrome=0,0,0,0
    KeyReflectiveBumpmapping=0,0,0,0
    KeyFilmGrain2=0,0,0,0
    KeyMXAO=0,0,0,0
    KeyMatsoDOF=0,0,0,0
    KeyFilmGrain=0,0,0,0
    KeyMartyMcFlyDOF=0,0,0,0
    KeyDPX=0,0,0,0
    KeyEmphasize=0,0,0,0
    KeyMode2=0,0,0,0
    KeyMotionBlur=0,0,0,0
    KeyFilmicPass=0,0,0,0
    KeyFXAA=0,0,0,0
    KeyMagicBloom=0,0,0,0
    KeyHDR=0,0,0,0
    KeyVibrance=0,0,0,0
    KeyGaussianBlur=0,0,0,0
    KeyLightDoF_Far=0,0,0,0
    KeyLevels=0,0,0,0
    KeyHighPassSharp=0,0,0,0
    KeyHQ4X=0,0,0,0
    KeyLiftGammaGain=0,0,0,0
    KeyLightDoF_AutoFocus=0,0,0,0
    KeyLightDoF_Near=0,0,0,0
    KeyTechnicolor=0,0,0,0
    KeyTiltShift=0,0,0,0
    KeyTint=0,0,0,0
    KeyUIMask_Top=0,0,0,0
    KeyVignette=0,0,0,0
    Techniques=LumaSharpen,SMAA,Tonemap
    TechniqueSorting=LumaSharpen,SMAA,Tonemap,FXAA
    Effects=LumaSharpen.fx,SMAA.fx,Tonemap.fx

    [Border.fx]
    border_width=0.000000,1.000000
    border_ratio=2.350000
    border_color=0.700000,0.000000,0.000000

    [Clarity.fx]
    ClarityBlendMode=2.000000
    ClarityRadius=3.000000
    ClarityDarkIntensity=0.400000
    ClarityOffset=2.000000
    ClarityBlendIfDark=50.000000
    ClarityBlendIfLight=205.000000
    ClarityViewBlendIfMask=0.000000
    ClarityViewMask=0.000000
    ClarityStrength=0.400000
    ClarityLightIntensity=0.000000

    [AdaptiveFog.fx]
    FogColor=0.900000,0.900000,0.900000
    FogCurve=1.500000
    MaxFogFactor=0.800000
    FogStart=0.050000
    BloomPower=10.000000
    BloomThreshold=10.250000
    BloomWidth=0.200000

    [AmbientLight.fx]
    alDebug=0.000000
    alAdaptBaseMult=1.000000
    AL_DirtTex=0.000000
    alInt=10.150000
    alThreshold=15.000000
    AL_Adaptive=0.000000
    AL_Adaptation=1.000000
    alAdapt=0.700000
    AL_Dirt=1.000000
    alAdaptBaseBlackLvL=2.000000
    alLensThresh=0.500000
    AL_Vibrance=0.000000
    alDirtInt=1.000000
    alLensInt=2.000000
    alDirtOVInt=1.000000
    AL_Lens=0.000000

    [HQ4X.fx]
    s=1.500000
    k=-1.100000
    mx=1.000000
    max_w=0.750000
    min_w=0.030000
    lum_add=0.330000

    [AdaptiveSharpen.fx]
    curve_height=1.000000
    L_compr_low=0.169000
    D_compr_low=0.253000
    curveslope=0.400000
    L_overshoot=0.003000
    D_overshoot=0.009000
    L_compr_high=0.337000
    scale_cs=0.056000
    D_compr_high=0.504000
    scale_lim=0.100000
    pm_p=0.750000

    [CRT.fx]
    Resolution=1.150000
    Brightness=0.900000
    Gamma=2.400000
    Curvature=0.000000
    MonitorGamma=2.200000
    ScanlineIntensity=2.000000
    ScanlineGaussian=1.000000
    CornerSize=0.010000
    CurvatureRadius=1.500000
    ViewerDistance=2.000000
    Angle=0.000000,0.000000
    Overscan=1.010000
    Oversample=1.000000

    [Bloom.fx]
    bGodrayEnable=0.000000
    iBloomMixmode=2.000000
    fBloomSaturation=0.800000
    bAnamFlareEnable=0.000000
    fBloomThreshold=0.800000
    fBloomAmount=0.800000
    fLensdirtSaturation=2.000000
    fBloomTint=0.700000,0.800000,1.000000
    fLensdirtIntensity=0.400000
    bLensdirtEnable=0.000000
    fFlareLuminance=0.095000
    iLensdirtMixmode=1.000000
    fLensdirtTint=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000
    bLenzEnable=0.000000
    fAnamFlareCurve=1.200000
    fAnamFlareThreshold=0.900000
    fAnamFlareWideness=2.400000
    fAnamFlareAmount=14.500000
    fAnamFlareColor=0.012000,0.313000,0.588000
    fLenzIntensity=1.000000
    fLenzThreshold=0.800000
    fChapFlareTreshold=0.900000
    bChapFlareEnable=0.000000
    iChapFlareCount=15.000000
    fChapFlareDispersal=0.250000
    fChapFlareSize=0.450000
    fFlareIntensity=2.070000
    fChapFlareCA=0.000000,0.010000,0.020000
    fChapFlareIntensity=100.000000
    fGodrayDecay=0.990000
    fGodrayExposure=1.000000
    fGodrayWeight=1.250000
    iGodraySamples=128.000000
    fGodrayDensity=1.000000
    fGodrayThreshold=0.900000
    fFlareBlur=200.000000
    fFlareTint=0.137000,0.216000,1.000000

    [ColorMatrix.fx]
    ColorMatrix_Red=0.817000,0.183000,0.000000
    ColorMatrix_Green=0.333000,0.667000,0.000000
    ColorMatrix_Blue=0.000000,0.125000,0.875000
    Strength=1.000000

    [Cartoon.fx]
    Power=1.500000
    EdgeSlope=1.500000

    [Sepia.fx]
    Tint=0.550000,0.430000,0.420000
    Strength=0.580000

    [CA.fx]
    Shift=2.500000,-0.500000
    Strength=0.500000

    [Colourfulness.fx]
    colourfulness=0.400000
    lim_luma=0.700000

    [Curves.fx]
    Mode=0.000000
    Formula=4.000000
    Contrast=0.650000

    [SurfaceBlur.fx]
    BlurRadius=1.000000
    BlurOffset=1.000000
    DebugMode=0.000000
    BlurEdge=0.500000
    BlurStrength=1.000000

    [MagicBloom.fx]
    fBloom_Intensity=1.000000
    f2Adapt_Clip=0.000000,1.000000
    fBloom_Threshold=2.000000
    fDirt_Intensity=0.000000
    fExposure=0.500000
    fAdapt_Speed=0.100000
    fAdapt_Sensitivity=1.000000
    iAdapt_Precision=1076677888.000000
    iDebug=0.000000

    [SMAA.fx]
    EdgeDetectionType=1
    EdgeDetectionThreshold=0.200000
    MaxSearchSteps=32
    MaxSearchStepsDiagonal=16
    CornerRounding=25
    DebugOutput=0

    [FineSharp.fx]
    sstr=2.000000
    cstr=0.900000
    xstr=0.190000
    pstr=1.272000
    xrep=0.250000
    lstr=1.490000

    [UIMask.fx]
    fMask_Intensity=1.000000
    bDisplayMask=0.000000

    [Daltonize.fx]
    Type=0.000000

    [Deband.fx]
    Threshold=0.004000
    Range=16.000000
    Iterations=1.000000
    Grain=0.006000

    [Denoise.fx]
    NoiseLevel=0.150000
    LerpCoefficeint=0.800000
    WeightThreshold=0.030000
    CounterThreshold=0.050000
    GaussianSigma=50.000000

    [DepthHaze.fx]
    EffectStrength=0.900000
    FogStart=0.200000
    FogColor=0.800000,0.800000,0.800000
    FogFactor=0.200000

    [DOF.fx]
    fADOF_ShapeCurvatureAmount=0.300000
    DOF_AUTOFOCUS=1.000000
    DOF_FARBLURCURVE=2.000000
    DOF_MOUSEDRIVEN_AF=0.000000
    fGPDOFBiasCurve=2.000000
    DOF_FOCUSPOINT=0.500000,0.500000
    fRingDOFBias=0.000000
    fGPDOFChromaAmount=0.150000
    DOF_INFINITEFOCUS=1.000000
    DOF_FOCUSSAMPLES=6.000000
    bADOF_ShapeApertureEnable=0.000000
    DOF_MANUALFOCUSDEPTH=0.020000
    DOF_NEARBLURCURVE=1.600000
    fRingDOFFringe=0.500000
    DOF_FOCUSRADIUS=0.050000
    bGPDOFPolygonalBokeh=1.000000
    fGPDOFBrightnessMultiplier=2.000000
    DOF_BLURRADIUS=15.000000
    fADOF_BokehCurve=4.000000
    iRingDOFSamples=6.000000
    fADOF_ShapeDiffusionAmount=0.100000
    iRingDOFRings=4.000000
    fRingDOFThreshold=0.700000
    fGPDOFBrightnessThreshold=0.500000
    bADOF_ShapeCurvatureEnable=0.000000
    fRingDOFGain=27.000000
    iMagicDOFBlurQuality=8.000000
    bADOF_ImageChromaEnable=0.000000
    fMagicDOFColorCurve=4.000000
    bMatsoDOFChromaEnable=1.000000
    fADOF_SmootheningAmount=1.000000
    iGPDOFQuality=6.000000
    fADOF_ShapeRotation=0.000000
    iGPDOFPolygonCount=5.000000
    fADOF_ShapeChromaAmount=0.125000
    fGPDOFBias=10.000000
    fMatsoDOFChromaPow=1.400000
    fMatsoDOFBokehCurve=8.000000
    iADOF_ShapeQuality=17.000000
    iMatsoDOFBokehQuality=2.000000
    fADOF_ImageChromaCurve=1.000000
    fMatsoDOFBokehAngle=0.000000
    bADOF_ShapeDistortEnable=0.000000
    bADOF_RotAnimationEnable=0.000000
    fADOF_RotAnimationSpeed=2.000000
    iADOF_ShapeChromaMode=3.000000
    iADOF_ImageChromaHues=5.000000
    fADOF_ShapeApertureAmount=0.010000
    fADOF_ShapeWeightAmount=1.000000
    bADOF_ShapeAnamorphEnable=0.000000
    fADOF_ShapeAnamorphRatio=0.200000
    fADOF_ShapeDistortAmount=0.200000
    fADOF_ShapeWeightCurve=4.000000
    bADOF_ShapeChromaEnable=0.000000
    bADOF_ShapeDiffusionEnable=0.000000
    bADOF_ShapeWeightEnable=0.000000
    fADOF_ImageChromaAmount=3.000000

    [Technicolor.fx]
    Power=4.000000
    RGBNegativeAmount=0.880000,0.880000,0.880000
    Strength=0.400000

    [Technicolor2.fx]
    ColorStrength=0.200000,0.200000,0.200000
    Saturation=1.000000
    Brightness=1.000000
    Strength=1.000000

    [Vignette.fx]
    Type=0.000000
    Ratio=1.000000
    Center=0.500000,0.500000
    Radius=2.000000
    Amount=-1.000000
    Slope=2.000000

    [DPX.fx]
    RGB_Curve=8.000000,8.000000,8.000000
    Strength=0.200000
    RGB_C=0.360000,0.360000,0.340000
    Contrast=0.100000
    Saturation=3.000000
    Colorfulness=2.500000

    [Emphasize.fx]
    ManualFocusDepth=0.026000
    FocusRangeDepth=0.010000
    FocusEdgeDepth=0.050000
    BlendColor=0.000000,0.000000,0.000000
    EffectFactor=0.900000
    BlendFactor=0.000000

    [FilmGrain.fx]
    Intensity=0.500000
    Variance=0.400000
    Mean=0.500000
    SignalToNoiseRatio=6.000000

    [RBM.fx]
    fRBM_BlurWidthPixels=100.000000
    fRBM_LowerThreshold=0.100000
    iRBM_SampleCount=32.000000
    fRBM_ReliefHeight=0.300000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Orange=1.000000
    fRBM_FresnelReflectance=0.300000
    fRBM_FresnelMult=0.500000
    fRBM_UpperThreshold=0.200000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Red=1.000000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Yellow=1.000000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Green=1.000000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Cyan=1.000000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Blue=1.000000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Magenta=1.000000

    [FilmGrain2.fx]
    grainamount=0.050000
    coloramount=0.600000
    lumamount=1.000000
    grainsize=1.600000

    [MotionBlur.fx]
    mbRecall=0.400000
    mbSoftness=1.000000

    [FilmicPass.fx]
    Strength=0.850000
    Linearization=0.500000
    Fade=0.400000
    Contrast=1.000000
    Bleach=0.000000
    Saturation=-0.150000
    BaseGamma=1.000000
    RedCurve=1.000000
    GreenCurve=1.000000
    BlueCurve=1.000000
    BaseCurve=1.500000
    EffectGammaB=1.000000
    EffectGamma=0.650000
    EffectGammaR=1.000000
    EffectGammaG=1.000000
    LumCoeff=0.212656,0.715158,0.072186

    [FXAA.fx]
    Subpix=0.250000
    EdgeThreshold=0.125000
    EdgeThresholdMin=0.000000

    [GaussianBlur.fx]
    GaussianBlurRadius=1.000000
    GaussianBlurOffset=1.000000
    GaussianBlurStrength=0.300000

    [HDR.fx]
    HDRPower=1.300000
    radius1=0.793000
    radius2=0.870000

    [Vibrance.fx]
    Vibrance=0.150000
    VibranceRGBBalance=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

    [HighPassSharpen.fx]
    HighPassSharpRadius=1.000000
    HighPassViewBlendIfMask=0.000000
    HighPassSharpOffset=1.000000
    HighPassBlendIfLight=255.000000
    HighPassBlendMode=1.000000
    HighPassBlendIfDark=0.000000
    HighPassSharpStrength=0.400000
    HighPassDarkIntensity=1.000000
    HighPassLightIntensity=1.000000
    HighPassViewSharpMask=0.000000

    [Levels.fx]
    BlackPoint=16.000000
    WhitePoint=235.000000
    HighlightClipping=0.000000

    [LUT.fx]
    fLUT_AmountChroma=1.000000
    fLUT_AmountLuma=1.000000

    [LiftGammaGain.fx]
    RGB_Lift=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000
    RGB_Gamma=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000
    RGB_Gain=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

    [TiltShift.fx]
    Line=0.000000
    BlurMultiplier=10.000000
    Axis=0.000000
    Offset=0.000000
    BlurCurve=1.000000

    [LightDoF.fx]
    fLightDoF_Width=5.000000
    fLightDoF_Amount=10.000000
    f2Bokeh_AutoFocusCenter=0.500000,0.500000
    f2LightDoF_CA=0.000000,1.000000
    bLightDoF_UseCA=0.000000
    bLightDoF_AutoFocus=1.000000
    fLightDoF_AutoFocusSpeed=0.100000
    bLightDoF_UseMouseFocus=0.000000
    fLightDoF_ManualFocus=0.000000

    [MXAO.fx]
    fMXAOAmbientOcclusionAmount=2.000000
    bMXAOSmoothNormalsEnable=0.000000
    bMXAODebugViewEnable=0.000000
    fMXAOIndirectLightingAmount=4.000000
    fMXAOFadeoutStart=0.200000
    iMXAOBayerDitherLevel=3.000000
    fMXAONormalBias=0.200000
    fMXAOIndirectLightingSaturation=1.000000
    iMXAOSampleCount=24.000000
    fMXAOSampleRadius=2.500000
    fMXAOBlurSharpness=2.000000
    fMXAOBlurSteps=2.000000
    fMXAOFadeoutEnd=0.400000

    [LumaSharpen.fx]
    sharp_strength=1.000000
    pattern=1
    sharp_clamp=0.035000
    offset_bias=1.000000
    show_sharpen=0

    [Monochrome.fx]
    Coefficients=0.210000,0.720000,0.070000
    ColorSaturation=0.000000

    [Tonemap.fx]
    Gamma=1.140000
    Bleach=0.000000
    Defog=0.050000
    Exposure=0.200000
    Saturation=0.400000
    FogColor=0.607843,0.521569,0.058824

    Last edited by OBT~Mikmak; Jan-10-2018 at 17:08.

  25. Likes zetareticulan liked this post
  26. #48
    Team Fusion VO101_Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    1,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.77 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by OBT~Mikmak View Post
    Thx Tom !
    My Reshade config file:

    Spoiler: 
    KeyAdaptiveFog=0,0,0,0
    KeyMode1=0,0,0,0
    KeyCartoon=0,0,0,0
    KeyTonemap=145,0,0,0
    KeyBorder=0,0,0,0
    KeySurfaceBlur=0,0,0,0
    KeyAdaptiveSharpen=0,0,0,0
    KeyBloomAndLensFlares=0,0,0,0
    KeyLUT=0,0,0,0
    KeyGP65CJ042DOF=0,0,0,0
    KeyClarity=0,0,0,0
    KeyDeband=0,0,0,0
    KeyAmbientLight=0,0,0,0
    KeyDaltonize=0,0,0,0
    KeyLumaSharpen=145,0,0,0
    KeyUIMask_Bottom=0,0,0,0
    KeyMode3=0,0,0,0
    KeyCA=0,0,0,0
    KeyColorMatrix=0,0,0,0
    KeySMAA=145,0,0,0
    KeyTechnicolor2=0,0,0,0
    KeyColourfulness=0,0,0,0
    KeyAdvancedCRT=0,0,0,0
    KeyCurves=0,0,0,0
    KeyKNearestNeighbors=0,0,0,0
    KeyNonLocalMeans=0,0,0,0
    KeyDepthHaze=0,0,0,0
    KeyDisplayDepth=0,0,0,0
    KeyRingDOF=0,0,0,0
    KeyMagicDOF=0,0,0,0
    KeyMonochrome=0,0,0,0
    KeyReflectiveBumpmapping=0,0,0,0
    KeyFilmGrain2=0,0,0,0
    KeyMXAO=0,0,0,0
    KeyMatsoDOF=0,0,0,0
    KeyFilmGrain=0,0,0,0
    KeyMartyMcFlyDOF=0,0,0,0
    KeyDPX=0,0,0,0
    KeyEmphasize=0,0,0,0
    KeyMode2=0,0,0,0
    KeyMotionBlur=0,0,0,0
    KeyFilmicPass=0,0,0,0
    KeyFXAA=0,0,0,0
    KeyMagicBloom=0,0,0,0
    KeyHDR=0,0,0,0
    KeyVibrance=0,0,0,0
    KeyGaussianBlur=0,0,0,0
    KeyLightDoF_Far=0,0,0,0
    KeyLevels=0,0,0,0
    KeyHighPassSharp=0,0,0,0
    KeyHQ4X=0,0,0,0
    KeyLiftGammaGain=0,0,0,0
    KeyLightDoF_AutoFocus=0,0,0,0
    KeyLightDoF_Near=0,0,0,0
    KeyTechnicolor=0,0,0,0
    KeyTiltShift=0,0,0,0
    KeyTint=0,0,0,0
    KeyUIMask_Top=0,0,0,0
    KeyVignette=0,0,0,0
    Techniques=LumaSharpen,SMAA,Tonemap
    TechniqueSorting=LumaSharpen,SMAA,Tonemap,FXAA
    Effects=LumaSharpen.fx,SMAA.fx,Tonemap.fx

    [Border.fx]
    border_width=0.000000,1.000000
    border_ratio=2.350000
    border_color=0.700000,0.000000,0.000000

    [Clarity.fx]
    ClarityBlendMode=2.000000
    ClarityRadius=3.000000
    ClarityDarkIntensity=0.400000
    ClarityOffset=2.000000
    ClarityBlendIfDark=50.000000
    ClarityBlendIfLight=205.000000
    ClarityViewBlendIfMask=0.000000
    ClarityViewMask=0.000000
    ClarityStrength=0.400000
    ClarityLightIntensity=0.000000

    [AdaptiveFog.fx]
    FogColor=0.900000,0.900000,0.900000
    FogCurve=1.500000
    MaxFogFactor=0.800000
    FogStart=0.050000
    BloomPower=10.000000
    BloomThreshold=10.250000
    BloomWidth=0.200000

    [AmbientLight.fx]
    alDebug=0.000000
    alAdaptBaseMult=1.000000
    AL_DirtTex=0.000000
    alInt=10.150000
    alThreshold=15.000000
    AL_Adaptive=0.000000
    AL_Adaptation=1.000000
    alAdapt=0.700000
    AL_Dirt=1.000000
    alAdaptBaseBlackLvL=2.000000
    alLensThresh=0.500000
    AL_Vibrance=0.000000
    alDirtInt=1.000000
    alLensInt=2.000000
    alDirtOVInt=1.000000
    AL_Lens=0.000000

    [HQ4X.fx]
    s=1.500000
    k=-1.100000
    mx=1.000000
    max_w=0.750000
    min_w=0.030000
    lum_add=0.330000

    [AdaptiveSharpen.fx]
    curve_height=1.000000
    L_compr_low=0.169000
    D_compr_low=0.253000
    curveslope=0.400000
    L_overshoot=0.003000
    D_overshoot=0.009000
    L_compr_high=0.337000
    scale_cs=0.056000
    D_compr_high=0.504000
    scale_lim=0.100000
    pm_p=0.750000

    [CRT.fx]
    Resolution=1.150000
    Brightness=0.900000
    Gamma=2.400000
    Curvature=0.000000
    MonitorGamma=2.200000
    ScanlineIntensity=2.000000
    ScanlineGaussian=1.000000
    CornerSize=0.010000
    CurvatureRadius=1.500000
    ViewerDistance=2.000000
    Angle=0.000000,0.000000
    Overscan=1.010000
    Oversample=1.000000

    [Bloom.fx]
    bGodrayEnable=0.000000
    iBloomMixmode=2.000000
    fBloomSaturation=0.800000
    bAnamFlareEnable=0.000000
    fBloomThreshold=0.800000
    fBloomAmount=0.800000
    fLensdirtSaturation=2.000000
    fBloomTint=0.700000,0.800000,1.000000
    fLensdirtIntensity=0.400000
    bLensdirtEnable=0.000000
    fFlareLuminance=0.095000
    iLensdirtMixmode=1.000000
    fLensdirtTint=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000
    bLenzEnable=0.000000
    fAnamFlareCurve=1.200000
    fAnamFlareThreshold=0.900000
    fAnamFlareWideness=2.400000
    fAnamFlareAmount=14.500000
    fAnamFlareColor=0.012000,0.313000,0.588000
    fLenzIntensity=1.000000
    fLenzThreshold=0.800000
    fChapFlareTreshold=0.900000
    bChapFlareEnable=0.000000
    iChapFlareCount=15.000000
    fChapFlareDispersal=0.250000
    fChapFlareSize=0.450000
    fFlareIntensity=2.070000
    fChapFlareCA=0.000000,0.010000,0.020000
    fChapFlareIntensity=100.000000
    fGodrayDecay=0.990000
    fGodrayExposure=1.000000
    fGodrayWeight=1.250000
    iGodraySamples=128.000000
    fGodrayDensity=1.000000
    fGodrayThreshold=0.900000
    fFlareBlur=200.000000
    fFlareTint=0.137000,0.216000,1.000000

    [ColorMatrix.fx]
    ColorMatrix_Red=0.817000,0.183000,0.000000
    ColorMatrix_Green=0.333000,0.667000,0.000000
    ColorMatrix_Blue=0.000000,0.125000,0.875000
    Strength=1.000000

    [Cartoon.fx]
    Power=1.500000
    EdgeSlope=1.500000

    [Sepia.fx]
    Tint=0.550000,0.430000,0.420000
    Strength=0.580000

    [CA.fx]
    Shift=2.500000,-0.500000
    Strength=0.500000

    [Colourfulness.fx]
    colourfulness=0.400000
    lim_luma=0.700000

    [Curves.fx]
    Mode=0.000000
    Formula=4.000000
    Contrast=0.650000

    [SurfaceBlur.fx]
    BlurRadius=1.000000
    BlurOffset=1.000000
    DebugMode=0.000000
    BlurEdge=0.500000
    BlurStrength=1.000000

    [MagicBloom.fx]
    fBloom_Intensity=1.000000
    f2Adapt_Clip=0.000000,1.000000
    fBloom_Threshold=2.000000
    fDirt_Intensity=0.000000
    fExposure=0.500000
    fAdapt_Speed=0.100000
    fAdapt_Sensitivity=1.000000
    iAdapt_Precision=1076677888.000000
    iDebug=0.000000

    [SMAA.fx]
    EdgeDetectionType=1
    EdgeDetectionThreshold=0.200000
    MaxSearchSteps=32
    MaxSearchStepsDiagonal=16
    CornerRounding=25
    DebugOutput=0

    [FineSharp.fx]
    sstr=2.000000
    cstr=0.900000
    xstr=0.190000
    pstr=1.272000
    xrep=0.250000
    lstr=1.490000

    [UIMask.fx]
    fMask_Intensity=1.000000
    bDisplayMask=0.000000

    [Daltonize.fx]
    Type=0.000000

    [Deband.fx]
    Threshold=0.004000
    Range=16.000000
    Iterations=1.000000
    Grain=0.006000

    [Denoise.fx]
    NoiseLevel=0.150000
    LerpCoefficeint=0.800000
    WeightThreshold=0.030000
    CounterThreshold=0.050000
    GaussianSigma=50.000000

    [DepthHaze.fx]
    EffectStrength=0.900000
    FogStart=0.200000
    FogColor=0.800000,0.800000,0.800000
    FogFactor=0.200000

    [DOF.fx]
    fADOF_ShapeCurvatureAmount=0.300000
    DOF_AUTOFOCUS=1.000000
    DOF_FARBLURCURVE=2.000000
    DOF_MOUSEDRIVEN_AF=0.000000
    fGPDOFBiasCurve=2.000000
    DOF_FOCUSPOINT=0.500000,0.500000
    fRingDOFBias=0.000000
    fGPDOFChromaAmount=0.150000
    DOF_INFINITEFOCUS=1.000000
    DOF_FOCUSSAMPLES=6.000000
    bADOF_ShapeApertureEnable=0.000000
    DOF_MANUALFOCUSDEPTH=0.020000
    DOF_NEARBLURCURVE=1.600000
    fRingDOFFringe=0.500000
    DOF_FOCUSRADIUS=0.050000
    bGPDOFPolygonalBokeh=1.000000
    fGPDOFBrightnessMultiplier=2.000000
    DOF_BLURRADIUS=15.000000
    fADOF_BokehCurve=4.000000
    iRingDOFSamples=6.000000
    fADOF_ShapeDiffusionAmount=0.100000
    iRingDOFRings=4.000000
    fRingDOFThreshold=0.700000
    fGPDOFBrightnessThreshold=0.500000
    bADOF_ShapeCurvatureEnable=0.000000
    fRingDOFGain=27.000000
    iMagicDOFBlurQuality=8.000000
    bADOF_ImageChromaEnable=0.000000
    fMagicDOFColorCurve=4.000000
    bMatsoDOFChromaEnable=1.000000
    fADOF_SmootheningAmount=1.000000
    iGPDOFQuality=6.000000
    fADOF_ShapeRotation=0.000000
    iGPDOFPolygonCount=5.000000
    fADOF_ShapeChromaAmount=0.125000
    fGPDOFBias=10.000000
    fMatsoDOFChromaPow=1.400000
    fMatsoDOFBokehCurve=8.000000
    iADOF_ShapeQuality=17.000000
    iMatsoDOFBokehQuality=2.000000
    fADOF_ImageChromaCurve=1.000000
    fMatsoDOFBokehAngle=0.000000
    bADOF_ShapeDistortEnable=0.000000
    bADOF_RotAnimationEnable=0.000000
    fADOF_RotAnimationSpeed=2.000000
    iADOF_ShapeChromaMode=3.000000
    iADOF_ImageChromaHues=5.000000
    fADOF_ShapeApertureAmount=0.010000
    fADOF_ShapeWeightAmount=1.000000
    bADOF_ShapeAnamorphEnable=0.000000
    fADOF_ShapeAnamorphRatio=0.200000
    fADOF_ShapeDistortAmount=0.200000
    fADOF_ShapeWeightCurve=4.000000
    bADOF_ShapeChromaEnable=0.000000
    bADOF_ShapeDiffusionEnable=0.000000
    bADOF_ShapeWeightEnable=0.000000
    fADOF_ImageChromaAmount=3.000000

    [Technicolor.fx]
    Power=4.000000
    RGBNegativeAmount=0.880000,0.880000,0.880000
    Strength=0.400000

    [Technicolor2.fx]
    ColorStrength=0.200000,0.200000,0.200000
    Saturation=1.000000
    Brightness=1.000000
    Strength=1.000000

    [Vignette.fx]
    Type=0.000000
    Ratio=1.000000
    Center=0.500000,0.500000
    Radius=2.000000
    Amount=-1.000000
    Slope=2.000000

    [DPX.fx]
    RGB_Curve=8.000000,8.000000,8.000000
    Strength=0.200000
    RGB_C=0.360000,0.360000,0.340000
    Contrast=0.100000
    Saturation=3.000000
    Colorfulness=2.500000

    [Emphasize.fx]
    ManualFocusDepth=0.026000
    FocusRangeDepth=0.010000
    FocusEdgeDepth=0.050000
    BlendColor=0.000000,0.000000,0.000000
    EffectFactor=0.900000
    BlendFactor=0.000000

    [FilmGrain.fx]
    Intensity=0.500000
    Variance=0.400000
    Mean=0.500000
    SignalToNoiseRatio=6.000000

    [RBM.fx]
    fRBM_BlurWidthPixels=100.000000
    fRBM_LowerThreshold=0.100000
    iRBM_SampleCount=32.000000
    fRBM_ReliefHeight=0.300000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Orange=1.000000
    fRBM_FresnelReflectance=0.300000
    fRBM_FresnelMult=0.500000
    fRBM_UpperThreshold=0.200000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Red=1.000000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Yellow=1.000000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Green=1.000000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Cyan=1.000000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Blue=1.000000
    fRBM_ColorMask_Magenta=1.000000

    [FilmGrain2.fx]
    grainamount=0.050000
    coloramount=0.600000
    lumamount=1.000000
    grainsize=1.600000

    [MotionBlur.fx]
    mbRecall=0.400000
    mbSoftness=1.000000

    [FilmicPass.fx]
    Strength=0.850000
    Linearization=0.500000
    Fade=0.400000
    Contrast=1.000000
    Bleach=0.000000
    Saturation=-0.150000
    BaseGamma=1.000000
    RedCurve=1.000000
    GreenCurve=1.000000
    BlueCurve=1.000000
    BaseCurve=1.500000
    EffectGammaB=1.000000
    EffectGamma=0.650000
    EffectGammaR=1.000000
    EffectGammaG=1.000000
    LumCoeff=0.212656,0.715158,0.072186

    [FXAA.fx]
    Subpix=0.250000
    EdgeThreshold=0.125000
    EdgeThresholdMin=0.000000

    [GaussianBlur.fx]
    GaussianBlurRadius=1.000000
    GaussianBlurOffset=1.000000
    GaussianBlurStrength=0.300000

    [HDR.fx]
    HDRPower=1.300000
    radius1=0.793000
    radius2=0.870000

    [Vibrance.fx]
    Vibrance=0.150000
    VibranceRGBBalance=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

    [HighPassSharpen.fx]
    HighPassSharpRadius=1.000000
    HighPassViewBlendIfMask=0.000000
    HighPassSharpOffset=1.000000
    HighPassBlendIfLight=255.000000
    HighPassBlendMode=1.000000
    HighPassBlendIfDark=0.000000
    HighPassSharpStrength=0.400000
    HighPassDarkIntensity=1.000000
    HighPassLightIntensity=1.000000
    HighPassViewSharpMask=0.000000

    [Levels.fx]
    BlackPoint=16.000000
    WhitePoint=235.000000
    HighlightClipping=0.000000

    [LUT.fx]
    fLUT_AmountChroma=1.000000
    fLUT_AmountLuma=1.000000

    [LiftGammaGain.fx]
    RGB_Lift=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000
    RGB_Gamma=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000
    RGB_Gain=1.000000,1.000000,1.000000

    [TiltShift.fx]
    Line=0.000000
    BlurMultiplier=10.000000
    Axis=0.000000
    Offset=0.000000
    BlurCurve=1.000000

    [LightDoF.fx]
    fLightDoF_Width=5.000000
    fLightDoF_Amount=10.000000
    f2Bokeh_AutoFocusCenter=0.500000,0.500000
    f2LightDoF_CA=0.000000,1.000000
    bLightDoF_UseCA=0.000000
    bLightDoF_AutoFocus=1.000000
    fLightDoF_AutoFocusSpeed=0.100000
    bLightDoF_UseMouseFocus=0.000000
    fLightDoF_ManualFocus=0.000000

    [MXAO.fx]
    fMXAOAmbientOcclusionAmount=2.000000
    bMXAOSmoothNormalsEnable=0.000000
    bMXAODebugViewEnable=0.000000
    fMXAOIndirectLightingAmount=4.000000
    fMXAOFadeoutStart=0.200000
    iMXAOBayerDitherLevel=3.000000
    fMXAONormalBias=0.200000
    fMXAOIndirectLightingSaturation=1.000000
    iMXAOSampleCount=24.000000
    fMXAOSampleRadius=2.500000
    fMXAOBlurSharpness=2.000000
    fMXAOBlurSteps=2.000000
    fMXAOFadeoutEnd=0.400000

    [LumaSharpen.fx]
    sharp_strength=1.000000
    pattern=1
    sharp_clamp=0.035000
    offset_bias=1.000000
    show_sharpen=0

    [Monochrome.fx]
    Coefficients=0.210000,0.720000,0.070000
    ColorSaturation=0.000000

    [Tonemap.fx]
    Gamma=1.140000
    Bleach=0.000000
    Defog=0.050000
    Exposure=0.200000
    Saturation=0.400000
    FogColor=0.607843,0.521569,0.058824

    Thank you!

    Win10, i7 7700K 4.5GHz, MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB, 32GB 3GHz Corsair RAM, 3840x2160 UHD 31.5" monitor

  27. #49
    Novice Pilot Trooper117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Staffordshire UK
    Posts
    32
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    315.48 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Many thanks to BOO for rapidly producing these skins for me








  28. Likes Ceaser87, TheVino3 liked this post
  29. #50
    Novice Pilot
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)


  30. Likes Trooper117, Ceaser87 liked this post
  31. #51
    Team Fusion
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    202.86 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)


































    Attached Images Attached Images

  32. Likes Kling, peregrine7 liked this post
  33. #52
    Novice Pilot
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)


  34. Likes Kling, Argus_AIG (44), TheVino3 liked this post
  35. #53
    Novice Pilot
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)


  36. Likes LARRY69, TheVino3 liked this post
  37. #54
    Combat pilot Kestrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Follow the leader







    When I get the chance I need to work on ReShade. Last time I attempted it I ruined the install.
    Kestrel

    GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core SSD: 240GB HDD: 1TB OS: Windows 10 Monitor: ASUS LED 25" 1920x1080 1 ms Gaming Monitor Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Quadrant: Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant Head Tracking: Trackhat Clip


  38. Likes ATAG_Snapper, LARRY69, Ceaser87 liked this post
  39. #55
    Team Fusion VO101_Tom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    1,883
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.77 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    When I get the chance I need to work on ReShade. Last time I attempted it I ruined the install.
    Why? How?

    Install Reshade 3.x over the CloD 64 bit exe, choose which reshade elements want to use, finish the install then move the dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini from CloD main folder to \parts\core folder.

    Next time you start CloD, you have to set reshade at the first flight. (Shift+F2)

    Done.

    Win10, i7 7700K 4.5GHz, MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB, 32GB 3GHz Corsair RAM, 3840x2160 UHD 31.5" monitor

  40. Likes peregrine7 liked this post
  41. #56
    Novice Pilot
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    83
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    0

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    OBT suicide mission:








  42. Likes Cassius, Kestrel, ATAG_Snapper, Ceaser87 liked this post
  43. #57
    Combat pilot Kestrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mountains
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by VO101_Tom View Post
    Why? How?

    Install Reshade 3.x over the CloD 64 bit exe, choose which reshade elements want to use, finish the install then move the dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini from CloD main folder to \parts\core folder.

    Next time you start CloD, you have to set reshade at the first flight. (Shift+F2)

    Done.
    Thanks, I'll give it another try when I get the chance.

    You would be surprised by the amount of ways I can cause CloD to crash. Starting with just clicking Launcher64.exe.

    An issue with my drivers blocks me from making any changes to GPU performance or settings, that may be part of my problem.

    But I'll leave that for the tech threads.
    Last edited by Kestrel; Jan-16-2018 at 19:12.
    Kestrel

    GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core SSD: 240GB HDD: 1TB OS: Windows 10 Monitor: ASUS LED 25" 1920x1080 1 ms Gaming Monitor Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Quadrant: Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant Head Tracking: Trackhat Clip


  44. #58
    Supporting Member Blade_Meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia, USA
    Posts
    159
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.48 GB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Here are a few from some recent flights. TFS has done an amazing job with collecting all of their work into a single install Blitz Edition. Thanks TFS, can't wait to finally be able to say, "Take My Money" when 5.0 comes out.

    S!Blade<><





    Larry, thanks again for sharing the skin. This is the coolest skin for the Bf 109 E1 that I have. Cheers Mate!


  45. #59
    Student Pilot
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    58.36 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    Quote Originally Posted by VO101_Tom View Post
    Why? How?

    Install Reshade 3.x over the CloD 64 bit exe, choose which reshade elements want to use, finish the install then move the dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini from CloD main folder to \parts\core folder.

    Next time you start CloD, you have to set reshade at the first flight. (Shift+F2)

    Done.
    This is the fastest and easiest way I've found as well, great to see it seems to be agreed upon. Would be nice to mod the installer but oh well.

  46. #60
    Student Pilot
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    58.36 MB

    Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

    A few more!


    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •