Thread: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

Now that v4.312 is retired please post your Cliffs of Dover Blitz pictures in this thread. Looking forward to seeing your work, cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

2. Likes Blade_Meister, Kestrel liked this post
    Supporting Member Blade_Meister's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.48 GB

Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

Congrats TFS and 1C. Here are my first of hopefully many new "Blitz" screenies. I haven't even set my Graphics up besides turning on 4x AA. Much better pics to come in the future.

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...tz#Post4394940

S!Blade<><

@ Kestrel ---> No you don't!!! Mine is BIGGER than yours is!!! Very nice picture by the way Sir.
    26.jpg
    9.jpg
    I am happy with my graphics setting and I am getting 59FPS/Vsync, no tearing and really enjoying Blitz. Turning off the mirror is worth 10 FPS and turning off extended clouds is worth 20+ FPS. Just need some more time to really dig in and see what Blitz can do. It has been fun so far and looks Beautiful with better FPS for my old system, AMD955PhenomIIBE 3.4GB, GTX770 4GB. TY TFS.

Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 8.jpg (300.2 KB, 297 views)
    Last edited by Blade_Meister; Dec-17-2017 at 21:57.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

Re: IL2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Blitz -Screenshot thread - Post your pics here :)

Blade beat me to it, but it was only because I had to reinstall Blitz after accidentally ruining the install!

Well I still get the first large in-thread screenshot!

Took a few minutes to do some head-ons with 110s in the new Beaufighter, but now it's time to get some sleep before finals tomorrow. I've stayed up till 1am to get Blitz up and running... What can I say, I'm a dedicated fan!

From just a brief look, the clouds and terrain seem to be more realistic, and the FMB hardly lags at all anymore. Can't wait to discover the rest of the improvements!

A big thank you to TF for all their work, here's to another great CLoD patch!
    Last edited by Kestrel; Dec-15-2017 at 01:18.
    Kestrel

GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core SSD: 240GB HDD: 1TB OS: Windows 10 Monitor: ASUS LED 25" 1920x1080 1 ms Gaming Monitor Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Quadrant: Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant Head Tracking: Trackhat Clip

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

I didn't see the pic above...Seems someone beat me to it...But I'm posting anyway...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

Nightfighter!

The flames and explosions are much more vibrant...

Extremely vibrant! Some don't like these new effects, but I rather like them. My only gripe is that the flames look a little pixilated around the edges, and IMHO they should conform a bit more to the airflow like the old ones did. But I'm not complaining, at least they're not PURPLE like in WarThunder!

Last edited by Kestrel; Dec-15-2017 at 18:10.
    Kestrel

GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5 CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz 6M Cache Skylake Quad-Core SSD: 240GB HDD: 1TB OS: Windows 10 Monitor: ASUS LED 25" 1920x1080 1 ms Gaming Monitor Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Quadrant: Logitech G Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant Head Tracking: Trackhat Clip

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

So many great opportunities for screenshots!

Found this poor 110 flying around with only one horizontal stabilizer. So I kindly helped him regain his aerodynamic symmetry, courtesy of 4 20mms!

My Beautiful Beaufighter...

Loving Blitz so far! Thank you Team Fusion!
    Last edited by Kestrel; Dec-16-2017 at 23:55.
    Kestrel

Supporting Member Blade_Meister's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.48 GB

Bump! Larry, great background pics in Blitz Sir. I am awaiting your first offering here in the 4.5 Screenshot Thread Sir. Hope it is soon???
    Updated my first post with some new pics after Graphics adjustments.

S!Blade<><

9. Likes Kestrel, LARRY69, danperin liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    209.22 MB

[Fantastic Work Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Some new girls on the horizon...

Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

12. Likes Gingerbread, carbolicus, danperin liked this post
    Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    589.91 MB

Nice pics Molders. CLoD Blitz's clouds look so realistic - better than the new Microsoft flight sim 2020 ones I think.

14. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    171.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticpuma View Post
    Now that v4.312 is retired please post your Cliffs of Dover Blitz pictures in this thread. Looking forward to seeing your work, cheers, MP
    Hello. Sorry to ask what for you is sure a stupid question. How can I take a snapsot of the screen. Thankyou.

16. Likes Kestrel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    315.48 MB

Some of my most recent...

18. Likes Kestrel, TheVino3, Ceaser87 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ilario38 View Post
    Hello. Sorry to ask what for you is sure a stupid question. How can I take a snapsot of the screen. Thankyou.
    Typically for screenshots in most Steam games you must press F12, but most flight sims use the Print Screen button (Prt Scr). But if I can't remember which uses which, I just press both and usually I get a screenshot!

Default in CloD is Prt Scr. You can change it if you like in the in-game menu under Options/Controls/Game.
    Last edited by Kestrel; Jan-05-2018 at 19:15.
    Kestrel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

Kestrel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    Typically for screenshots in most Steam games you must press F12,

Default in CloD is Prt Scr. You can change it if you like in the in-game menu under Options/Controls/Game.
    In CloD PrintScreen key don't work - cause a micro pause and don't save image.

Remap for some unused key (or use joy button if available), e.g. F11. Pictures take with this new key is saved in Documents\1C... dover\screenshots in BMP format.

But STEAM F12 is more practical and save as .JPG (small file).

22. Likes ATAG_Flare liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    20.03 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    In CloD PrintScreen key don't work - cause a micro pause and don't save image.

Remap for some unused key (or use joy button if available), e.g. F11. Pictures take with this new key is saved in Documents\1C... dover\screenshots in BMP format.

But STEAM F12 is more practical and save as .JPG (small file).
    Hmm that's interesting, I seem to remember using Prt Scr in the past... My bad, I forgot F12 is the one you should be using. Always get it confused with BOX, where Prt Scr works correctly.

My F12 screens don't go to the 1C Softclub folder. They go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\207547266\760\remote\0\screen shots. Don't ask how long it took me to figure that out. No idea why the Steam file structure is so complicated.

Thanks for the tip Lokos, now I know how to get them back in the 1C folder where they belong!
    Last edited by Kestrel; Jan-05-2018 at 23:19.
    Kestrel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    My F12 screens don't go to the 1C Softclub folder. They go to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\207547266\760\remote\0\screen shots. Don't ask how long it took me to figure that out. No idea why the Steam file structure is so complicated.
    Easy way.

In STEAM interface click View > Screenshots > Select CLoD.

The select some image, and click in SHOW IN DISK button.
    Windows Explorer open the "secret" STEAM folder.

If want make a shortcut for this place, go back on folder in Explorer structure, then right click over "Screenshot" folder and select "Send to" (make a shortcut) for Desktop.