Total Downloaded
    195.7 KB

Re: BLITZ (TFS4.5) Please report bugs in the Bug Tracker

Incorrect mirror operation:shot_20171224_224913.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

I have also just noticed this in the past couple of days doing singleplayer - cliffs appear to render in with no regards as to whether they are occluded.

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."

~ AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz (OC to 4GHz) ~ 8GB RAM ~ ASUS GTX1050Ti Phoenix 4GB ~
    T.16000M ~ TWCS Throttle ~ TFRP Pedals ~ DIY IR Headtracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.12 MB

1. How does one get a login to access the bug tracker?
    2. Flying the E1 on the ATAG server, my selection of loadout made no difference to the tracers I see coming out. Even selecting no tracers in any gun, I still see tracers coming out of one wing gun and one nose gun.

4. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    2. Flying the E1 on the ATAG server, my selection of loadout made no difference to the tracers I see coming out. Even selecting no tracers in any gun, I still see tracers coming out of one wing gun and one nose gun.
    hi Infinity.

I'm probably wrong on this, but did you go back into your ammo set up for the plane and recheck because I've found that if i don't save each gun and conversion distance before i go on to do the next gun, it has reverted to what it was set at. I'm not sure why that is, but every time i am going to make a change i make the change and then hit save as, and save to be sure it is saved before moving on to the next, and that has worked for me.
    Unfortunatley the tools that were available to make setting up the armament cannot be used in Blitz.
    Last edited by farley; Dec-25-2017 at 13:40.
    "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down"......

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    319.97 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    Go to https://tfbt.nuvturais.de and "Register" (top right corner).

Please always check if what you would like to add has not already been reported and, please, *do* read the guidelines first: http://tfbt.nuvturais.de/projects/il2clodtf/boards/4.

If you've any problem, contact me via PM here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    598.45 MB

Bug tracker suggests first post in forum before lisying as a bug. So here goes.

1)Is the loadout working in single player. Still can't get his to work. changed loadout and saved- It appears as option in game,but still now effects noticed.

2) Getting some weird vertical lines after changing time speed in single player.

3 Also sometimes weird artifects on the horizon like a pixelated line in the distance.20171226145119_1.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

@ Hawk and Infinity:
    1st, make sure Steam Cloud is definitely OFF for CloD. If it is not then turn it OFF or vital .ini files will not be created in your 1C Softclub/IL2 Sturmovik folder in Documents. U may have to re-map a lot of stuff but but just bite the bullet and do it if needed.
    2ndly, whenever u create or change loadouts clik on "Save as" and give it a name. Then join a game and spawn in. Pull the trigger or do something simple then exit CloD entirely then restart it. It sounds like a convoluted process but u should be able to use ur new loadouts then. Changing them in a multiplayer game and trying to use it straight away often does not work....it's just CloD.

@ Hawk re the line....do u use an ATI graphics card ?
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

9. Likes Infinity, \Hawk/ liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    704.28 MB

I installed BLITZ over previous TF version. I now want to delete as many "OLD" folders as I can to save SSD space. Can I delete the following folders?

folder: C:\Users\NAME\Desktop\Documents\1C SoftClub il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover - MOD
    since there is 1C SoftClub il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover folder there, and

folder: E:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover
    since there is IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz folder there.

Thanks

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    704.28 MB

On a similar theme to my last post: I currently seem to have two games in steam:

IL-2 Sturmovik: CLiffs of Dover [teamfusionupdate], and
    IL-2 Sturmovik: CLiffs of Dover Blitz

Can I right-click on "IL-2 Sturmovik: CLiffs of Dover [teamfusionupdate]" and click "uninstall" on STEAM without damaging the BLITZ STEAM version? I am worried that since BLITZ is an update there may be a large overlap.

Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1,002.26 MB

Re: Il-2 Cliffs of Dover BLITZ (TFS4.5) bug reports

Quote Originally Posted by GERMANWOLF View Post
    I WILL FLY WITH MY FRIENDS YESTERDAY, LOOKING THAT THEY HAVE SIGNED THE ENGLISH AIRCRAFT, CHANGE SOUND OF THE ENGINE, WEAPONS, JA FROM THE BLUE SIDE WAS SAME THING. THE SOUND HAS NO SYNCHRONY WITH THE EXIT OF THE BULLETS, IT HAS BEEN HORRIBLE!
    AND THE SPITFIRE SEEMS THAT IT HAS A JET ENGINE, IT GOES ABOVE AS A ROCKET, REALLY OUT OF REALITY.
    Don't be angry GW... Maybe you simply met a captured Spitfire that was re-built at Peenemünde!
    Visit the Robert Mölders Facebook Group ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    Visit the Robert Mölders YouTube Channel ( Left-click on the red link on the left to open the relative page! )
    *Important Note: You can also open the Robert Mölders Facebook Group page by clicking directly on my signature image

My PC specs
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ~ Intel Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz 8MB Cache Quad core
    ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H GAMING Motherboard, Socket 1151 ATX, Dual M.2, USB 3.1 Type-C ~ MSI GeForce GTX 1080 TI Gaming X 11G Graphic Card PCIE 3.0, 11 GB, GDDR5X 352 bit, 11.01 GHz, 1569 MHz
    Samsung MZ-V6E250BW SSD 960 EVO, 250 GB, M.2, NVMe ~ Western Digital WD Caviar Blue 2TB 64MB Cache, WD20EZRZ (64MB Cache) ~ Enermax Liqmax II 240 (ELC-LMR240S-BS)
    Corsair CMK16GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX RAM 16 GB, 2x8 GB, DDR4, 3000 MHz, CL15 ~ EVGA SuperNOVA GQ PSU 750W ~ NZXT CA-N450W-M1 Case for Gaming PC, Black
    LG 49UK6200PLA TV 49" 4K UltraHD, IPS Display, 4096 x 2160, Active HDR, Multitasking ~ LG 27UD68P Monitor 27" 4K UltraHD LED IPS, 3840 x 2160, AMD FreeSync, Multitasking
    Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick ~ Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle ~ Thrustmaster TFRP Pedals

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    598.45 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Torian View Post
    @ Hawk and Infinity:
    1st, make sure Steam Cloud is definitely OFF for CloD. If it is not then turn it OFF or vital .ini files will not be created in your 1C Softclub/IL2 Sturmovik folder in Documents. U may have to re-map a lot of stuff but but just bite the bullet and do it if needed.
    2ndly, whenever u create or change loadouts clik on "Save as" and give it a name. Then join a game and spawn in. Pull the trigger or do something simple then exit CloD entirely then restart it. It sounds like a convoluted process but u should be able to use ur new loadouts then. Changing them in a multiplayer game and trying to use it straight away often does not work....it's just CloD.

@ Hawk re the line....do u use an ATI graphics card ?

Graphics Chipset
    AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Quote Originally Posted by \Hawk/ View Post
    Graphics Chipset
    AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series
    AMD cards have always had those sort of graphical glitches. Nothing u can do about it.
    When I first tried to play CloD way back when it was released I had a Radeon HD 5850 card. It could barely run CloD in Minecraft settings. Ended up building a whole new PC just for CloD.
    It's a tribute to what Team Fusion have done to optimise the sim that u can play it. What sort of FPS do u get ?
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

15. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    598.45 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Torian View Post
    AMD cards have always had those sort of graphical glitches. Nothing u can do about it.
    When I first tried to play CloD way back when it was released I had a Radeon HD 5850 card. It could barely run CloD in Minecraft settings. Ended up building a whole new PC just for CloD.
    It's a tribute to what Team Fusion have done to optimise the sim that u can play it. What sort of FPS do u get ?
    "It could barely run CloD in Minecraft settings.:

I get about 48-60 altitude dependent.

This my system currently:
    Graphics Chipset - AMD Radeon HD 5800 Series
    Memory Size - 1024 MB
    Memory Type - GDDR5
    Core Clock - 725 MHz
    Windows Version - Windows 10
    System Memory - 8 GB
    CPU Type - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5 CPU 750 @ 2.67GHz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by \Hawk/ View Post
    3 Also sometimes weird artifects on the horizon like a pixelated line in the distance.20171226145119_1.jpg
    "Durero Magic Square" graphical bug with AMD cards.

1 - Bug exist in CloD release version.

2 - Was fixed in 2012 in the penultimate or antepenultimate "official" patche, but the last "official" patch in 12/2012 - more a "roll back' of previous patches rushed for end CloD development and close MG, introduce back.

Bug is blamed to AMD, but since was briefly fixed by 2012 patch, are something wrong in CloD side too.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I got the same as Sokol, on several occasions, with an Nvidia card. Didn't get a snapshot, but will do if I get it again.

varrattu

Looking at the "Bug Tracker" contributions that have been knighted as "in progress" so far, "Bug Tracker" is rather more a placebo.

~V~

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.00 GB

I uninstalled CLOD completely and reinstalled the whole game 4.54 new on my C drive..I cant enable any custom skins in single mission or quick mission games, even after copying and pasting the custom skins to the appropriate folders, in face, the ONLY skins I see for example in the Bf 109 series are the default skin and ONE of the other skins..so only TWO work of the skins provided with the game..very strange, have used custom skins for years and years..just cant seem to use them now, any thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873.48 MB

Hallo Priller,

May I can help. First, where/wich folder you save your custom skins? In Cliffs, you have two (!) possibilities, in the `C`or `D`drive/path. Don`t mess with these two! Never! Maybe you have to install the game again, sorry about the pain. Then put all (!) the skins (Even these custom skins of Team fusion wich are in the `C`drive) in the same drive. Mine is the document `D` drive. The game will take the custom skins everytime from the same "edge" of the folders. It dosen`t work if there are two places.
    Hope it helps

Larry
    http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/larry691/GZ-H%201_zpsdphexiii.jpg

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.00 GB

Hello Larry, I have installed the game in the C drive..and install the custom skins into the same C drive...the path is as follows:

C:/Program files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/IL-2Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz/Paintschemes/skins

After skins, I copy the custom files which I have downloaded into the appropriate file for each plane, the Bf109E skins go in the BF 109E folder and so on...I have tried this twice, each time I cant use custom skins. or any of the default CLOD Blitz skins. For example, in the BF 109 E-3 this is the only plane I can fly..even after adding custom skins, I cannot select any of the other stock skins..
    Last edited by priller26; Jan-21-2019 at 05:11.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Quote Originally Posted by priller26 View Post
    Hello Larry, I have installed the game in the C drive..and install the custom skins into the same C drive...the path is as follows:

C:/Program files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/IL-2Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz/Paintschemes/skins

After skins, I copy the custom files which I have downloaded into the appropriate file for each plane, the Bf109E skins go in the BF 109E folder and so on...I have tried this twice, each time I cant use custom skins. or any of the default CLOD Blitz skins

Copy the custom skins here:

MyDocuments\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\PaintSchemes\Skins

Cheers, MP
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    873.48 MB

..and your sure the game never had to take a skin from the `D`drive, /documents/1C soft club/Il-2 St.CoD/PaintSchemes/Skins/Bf-109E folder from the very beginning(!), when you start the game.
    I had once the same problem, when I installed game 4.3x. I thought, "Ouh Shit!" It was only fixed when I copyed all my skins in the "D" path. That was the time I lost all my Sunderland Skins because i didn`t made a security copy on a stick!
    http://i1364.photobucket.com/albums/r739/larry691/GZ-H%201_zpsdphexiii.jpg

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.00 GB

Thank Mystic, I tried this and was hoping it would work, this is the only plane I can fly in the BF109E-3 And when I say only it is the only skin, although many others are listed, that will work..there are many many default game skins for the BF109 3 that came with the game, if I go to select those skins, they do not show up on the left box in the plane select screen..NOR do they implement in the game itself. This is true with all planes.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by priller26; Jan-21-2019 at 05:34.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.00 GB

Quote Originally Posted by LARRY69 View Post
    ..and your sure the game never had to take a skin from the `D`drive, /documents/1C soft club/Il-2 St.CoD/PaintSchemes/Skins/Bf-109E folder from the very beginning(!), when you start the game.
    I had once the same problem, when I installed game 4.3x. I thought, "Ouh Shit!" It was only fixed when I copyed all my skins in the "D" path. That was the time I lost all my Sunderland Skins because i didn`t made a security copy on a stick!

Okay so when the new 4.54 patch came out, the very first day, I had my CLOD game installed on the "H" drive, then I ran into a bug where my avast would not let me launch the game from the H drive, so I uninstalled the game and then reinstalled the game, I have done this twice, from the C drive, so NOW everything is on the C drive and nothing left from the H drive, unless I messed something up, but I think uninstalling the game and manually deleting all former files from the H drive should have cleared out the prior paths, unless this is not the case. I do still have SOME steam games on my H drive..as this drive is a 1 TB NVME SSD card..but, I left those games on that file...and only reinstalled CLOD Blitz on the C drive, could that be a problem/issue? Otherteam games remain on this drive pateh:

THISPC/New Volume(H)MyGames/steamapps/common

CLOD Blitz had to be moved to the C: drive as my avast antivirus would not allow me to launch the game from the H drive, an issue which others I believe have had.
    Last edited by priller26; Jan-21-2019 at 05:32.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.59 MB

I've been having this bug with the Spitfire like well, since like forever. The brakes mapping on the foot brake rudder does work. No problem with the Bf109 or Bf110.
    And also the keyboard mapping/assignment for the left/right brake on the keyboard does work either. Only 100% brake key works.
    Been using the rudder and 100% toggle braking to steer the spit on the ground. Had already tried separate Spitfire keys/axis assignment conf.
    Weapons of choice
    MS Force Feedback 2, Saitek Rudder, Nvidia GTX 1080 (Reference Design), AMD Ryzen 2200g (3.95 Ghz OC Game Mode) Asrock B450 iTX/AC, 16G GSkill 3200 Mhz @14 CAS
    OpenTrack and DIY Head-Tracker (Wire) https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=28730 (Many thanks to OpenSource Contributer) 'S

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    80.50 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Kwings714 View Post
    I've been having this bug with the Spitfire like well, since like forever. The brakes mapping on the foot brake rudder does work. No problem with the Bf109 or Bf110.
    And also the keyboard mapping/assignment for the left/right brake on the keyboard does work either. Only 100% brake key works.
    Been using the rudder and 100% toggle braking to steer the spit on the ground. Had already tried separate Spitfire keys/axis assignment conf.
    Spitfire and Hurricane do not have differential brakes! They have a single brake lever, and hydraulic pressure goes according to which way you have the pedals pushed.
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core, 16-Thread
    32GB RAM
    NVidia GeForce GTX1080 (Asus Rog Strix GTX 1080)
    1 TB SSD
    LG 4K 55" TV
    Gear-Falcon General Purpose Joystick Controller, Gear-Falcon Quadrant and Trim, Gear-Falcon BF-109 Water Radiator Crank

"Find out what you don't do well, and then DON'T DO IT!" - Alf

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.59 MB

Kendy

I've looked in the key mapping/assignment yesterday. There are left/right braking and full braking within the key (board) section. So how do you RAF folks taxi?
    Last edited by Kwings714; Jan-22-2019 at 08:22.
    Weapons of choice
    MS Force Feedback 2, Saitek Rudder, Nvidia GTX 1080 (Reference Design), AMD Ryzen 2200g (3.95 Ghz OC Game Mode) Asrock B450 iTX/AC, 16G GSkill 3200 Mhz @14 CAS
    OpenTrack and DIY Head-Tracker (Wire) https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=28730 (Many thanks to OpenSource Contributer) 'S

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Kwings714 View Post
    Kendy

I've looked in the key mapping/assignment yesterday. There are left/right braking and full braking within the key (board) section. So how do you RAF folks taxi?
    Accurately! Realistically modeled RAF braking in CLod is pneumatically powered and mechanically controlled through a valve in the rudder mechanism. Activating the brake handle on the spade grip (Spitfire, Hurricane) modulates air pressure to a rudder valve which sends air to the left and right brakes. The more you pull on the brake handle, the greater the braking power. Deflecting the rudder to the right, ports compressed air to the right brake actuator on the wheel. Pressing the left rudder, ports air to the left wheel brake. Without rudder input, braking is applied evenly to both wheel brakes.

To observe this, look at the pneumatic "Triple" gauge on the instrument panel (Spitfire). The top needle points to available pneumatic system pressure, while the lower left and right needles indicate pressure ported to the respective wheel brake. Watch the needles as you apply even braking... then observe the pressure changes as you apply left or right rudder. Spock would say, "Fascinating!"

Pneumatics are wondersome systems in these birds... brakes, guns and flaps are all air powered on the Spitfire. You can even hear the air "Hiss" when flaps are activated!

Practical gaming advice:

Brakes can be assigned to a button/key with the "Full Wheel Brakes" option in the controls/key menu. Since this doesn't modulate the system pressure to the brakes (It's just an ON/OFF keypress), you can simulate modulation with multiple short bursts of the selected key. *CAUTION* If you hold your button/key down, brakes will quickly reach maximum and a foreward tipover can result in the Spitfire.

Differential braking works while taxiing, but sometimes not so well. Since it's in England, the grass is always wet and the tyre slips a lot in the turn... that's my story and I'm sticking with it!

The pivot turn is available during taxying by slowing the airplane to a stop or nearly a standstill. Then apply full braking to the inside wheel as you add power. The effect is that of an airplane with nosewheel/tailwheel steering... it "turns on a dime" (or a Tanner).

A final Spitfire note:
    This airplane is equipped with an emergency CO2 pressure system used to pressurize the landing gear extension/retraction air lines. To activate it, you can program a key/button to this alternate gear operation system or you can click on the red handle on the CO2 bottle cockpit graphic found next to your right knee. In the Spitfire flight manual, this is referred to as an emergency gear extension feature only and has a warning to make sure that the main landing gear handle is DOWN before using it. In our simulator, this will also raise any extended gear if activated with the main gear handle in the UP position, so you can raise a "dangling" gear strut in a combat emergency. Be warned that this may be a short lived solution, and the gear may sneak back down after a few minutes. (I guess as the CO2 leaks out)

Activating the CO2 bottle usually requires two keypresses in my system. I have no idea why... press it 'til the red handle goes down!
    Last edited by Baffin; Jan-22-2019 at 19:49.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

31. Likes Bonditaria liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.59 MB

Got it Baffin
    Will try to do a proper taxi and takeoff from now. 99.9 % chances are, I'll just zoom across the airfield.
    Weapons of choice

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    480.94 MB

The left/right "toe braking" is in the keymapping menu so you can set it to use while flying the axis aircraft. They don't work on the British aircraft and they are not meant to. In real life, the axis aircraft used differential braking operated by pressing with the toes on the top of each rudder pedal. The British aircraft used a brake lever on the joystick which worked in combination with the rudder itself, using the rudder pedals . Both work in the game as they did historically.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345