Thread: TF 4.5 Loadouts (Axis)

5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

TF 4.5 Loadouts (Axis)

FOR PLAYERS THINKING OF COPYING THEIR USER FILE FROM THE OLD GAME TO THE NEW!

This affects all German MG armed aircraft

The new version for the game (Blitz) has the Hart 7.92 MG removed for historical reasons. Previously, , although it was modelled, it only replicated a standard Kern round anyhow so its notlike anything has been nerfed before anyone starts.

With its removal, the numbering of the those rounds that follow it in the list will have changed in the user ini that sets your loadouts (so if Stalkern was 5 its now 4)

If you have loadouts with anything after Kern (so that's everything) you will need to either edit you user conf or redo your loadouts in game.

If you don't you may end up firing a lot of training ammo!

In addition there are now different versions - 109E_Lates will need setting up, as will the 110 C6

S!

BOO
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Re: TF 4.5 Loadouts (Axis)

Good shout Boo!

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    277.05 MB

Could this be why I am having trouble accessing the load out screen in game, for like the 110C7?
    Load out screen being inaccessible, it does not show when the button is pressed.
    Well, after a lot of clicking it finally does, but the gun load out selections are like empty.

This was in my user.ini:
    Code:
      beltPreset FT-110 _Gun06 Gun.MG15 MainBelt 0 0 0 0 2 5 5 5 5
      beltPreset FT-110 _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 0 0 0 6 5 5 5 2
    Also, when a flight spawns in on a DF server, and when a mission with the 'Belt' lines is loaded into the FMB, an error is thrown: index out of of bound/array (or similar).

Removing the lines from the User.ini file and from the .mis file fixes this.

Just not sure whether this should be reported in the Bug Tracker, as it looks more like it's a compatibility "issue". User can fix this ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

TF 4.5 Loadouts (Axis)

This might be totally unrelated, but does anyone know about the different types of ammo in the 30mm Mk101 cannon?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    62.95 MB

sorry can anyone explain better what we have to do to have good ammo belt for this series of planes? I find user .ini file but what lines I have to add? thank you.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    277.05 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk_Eagle View Post
    sorry can anyone explain better what we have to do to have good ammo belt for this series of planes? I find user .ini file but what lines I have to add? thank you.
    Nothing to add, easiest would be to remove the lines starting with 'Belt' at the sections of the a/c that have the issue...
    Then in game, you can set them to your liking again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    171.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by DD_FT View Post
    Could this be why I am having trouble accessing the load out screen in game, for like the 110C7?
    Load out screen being inaccessible, it does not show when the button is pressed.
    Well, after a lot of clicking it finally does, but the gun load out selections are like empty.

This was in my user.ini:
    Code:
      beltPreset FT-110 _Gun06 Gun.MG15 MainBelt 0 0 0 0 2 5 5 5 5
      beltPreset FT-110 _Gun00 Gun.MG17 MainBelt 0 0 0 0 6 5 5 5 2
    Also, when a flight spawns in on a DF server, and when a mission with the 'Belt' lines is loaded into the FMB, an error is thrown: index out of of bound/array (or similar).

Removing the lines from the User.ini file and from the .mis file fixes this.

Just not sure whether this should be reported in the Bug Tracker, as it looks more like it's a compatibility "issue". User can fix this ...
    Hello. And Happy New Year.
    Iìm facing similar problems with load of bombs. I mostly ply in DANGER DOGZ( because I can see the icon planes). Since the game have been moved into the BLITZ version, I cannot load bombs either on 109E/B and 110s. I mean that when I press F" to have a look of the whole crate, I do not see any bomb, notwithstanding I followed the procedure via "load" on the pre-flight operations. On the other end I relized that in the other games(i.e. warbirds...etc) it is possble to carry bombs but I cannot swear on the.....effects. I can see the splashes on the water (or holes on the ground), but looks like I totally lost my ability to sink ships! So I wonder if they really explode.
    Thans in advance for your help.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    277.05 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ilario38 View Post
    Hello. And Happy New Year.
    Iìm facing similar problems with load of bombs. I mostly ply in DANGER DOGZ( because I can see the icon planes). Since the game have been moved into the BLITZ version, I cannot load bombs either on 109E/B and 110s. I mean that when I press F" to have a look of the whole crate, I do not see any bomb, notwithstanding I followed the procedure via "load" on the pre-flight operations. On the other end I relized that in the other games(i.e. warbirds...etc) it is possble to carry bombs but I cannot swear on the.....effects. I can see the splashes on the water (or holes on the ground), but looks like I totally lost my ability to sink ships! So I wonder if they really explode.
    Thans in advance for your help.
    Spawned in at Caffiers (at DD server), I can load out two bombs in the 110C4B, and they do appear in the external views.
    What base and what a/c are you specifically using, and from which base?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    171.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by BOO View Post
    FOR PLAYERS THINKING OF COPYING THEIR USER FILE FROM THE OLD GAME TO THE NEW!

This affects all German MG armed aircraft

The new version for the game (Blitz) has the Hart 7.92 MG removed for historical reasons. Previously, , although it was modelled, it only replicated a standard Kern round anyhow so its notlike anything has been nerfed before anyone starts.

With its removal, the numbering of the those rounds that follow it in the list will have changed in the user ini that sets your loadouts (so if Stalkern was 5 its now 4)

If you have loadouts with anything after Kern (so that's everything) you will need to either edit you user conf or redo your loadouts in game.

If you don't you may end up firing a lot of training ammo!

In addition there are now different versions - 109E_Lates will need setting up, as will the 110 C6

S!

BOO
    HY! I hope to be in the right place for the following issue.
    I play normally in Dangerdogz,
    1 _ That said , I am referring to the bomb SC 250,type 1, body J with fuze C 50(25) with 14" delay.[/B]
    2 - Until a week ago (early May) the above bomb could be loaded either in the Me 110(2) and in the Me 109 E/B (1).
    3 - With my surprise yesterday , I could not carry that bomb on the 109. But, most important is that with the same type of bomb, as reperted in para 1, looking at the plane, from outside (dangerdogz, F2)there were four smaller boms (50Kg?) under the fuselage.
    4 - What's wrong? Please advise.

Thanks for the help

[/COLOR]