Thread: TSNotifier Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

TSNotifier Blitz

TeamSpeak v3.1.7 and TSNotifier v1.6.0g work well in CLoD Blitz but you need to tell TSN to use the new program. (Launcher64.exe)

Open TSN
    Right click on its tray icon.
    Left click on "Edit gamesettings.ini"
    Cut and paste the following into the top of the list:

[Launcher64.exe]
    game.enabled=1

Save the list.

The only difference I noticed was improved contrast of on-screen text (Speaker's names, etc.).
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

2. Likes farley, ATAG_Snapper, Twin, ATAG_Lewis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Re: TSNotifier Blitz

Thanks Baff old boy!

I had asked in another spot where to put what and now I know.

Appreciate your sharing this with us.
    "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down"......

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    989.92 MB

Do you have any ideas why TSNotifier stopped working with the Blitz update?
    No matter what I do TSNotifier does not want to show me who is currently talking on the Team Speaker...
    No. 303 RF-H (P3939) - Sgt Stefan Wójtowicz

Monitor: Eizo EV2455 24.1" CPU: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.3 Ghz Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING RAM: DDR4 Corsair 16GB 3200MHz Vengeance GPU: Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock 8GB HDD: WD 1TB Blue SSD: GOODRAM 240GB Iridium PRO PSU: Corsair Corsair RM550X 550W Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Throttle: CH Pro Throttle Rudder: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals Tracking: TrackIR 5 + LaserClip

5. Likes 102nd-YU-cho liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    989.92 MB

Ok, so I have launched CLoD the next day and voilà!
    TSNotifier is working as before.

Screenshot:
    TSNotifier.jpg
    No. 303 RF-H (P3939) - Sgt Stefan Wójtowicz

Monitor: Eizo EV2455 24.1" CPU: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.3 Ghz Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING RAM: DDR4 Corsair 16GB 3200MHz Vengeance GPU: Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock 8GB HDD: WD 1TB Blue SSD: GOODRAM 240GB Iridium PRO PSU: Corsair Corsair RM550X 550W Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Throttle: CH Pro Throttle Rudder: Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals Tracking: TrackIR 5 + LaserClip

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

I've numerous issues with all the overlays for CLOD...Never got any of them working...Should I try again with BLITZ?
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Quote Originally Posted by fury1ord View Post
    Really sweet screenshot too!...BLITZ real does make a better visual experience!
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I tried to get it working with my version of TS and doing the above edit and no joy.

I prefer to know/recognise who i'm flying with by voice as it is a bit more personal but what with the many more players online this past week I will have another bash at getting it working. Still have to alt+tab to tell heavy breathers, microphones in washing machines and turn down overly enthusiastic players.