Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FPS Poll

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    32.74 MB

Re: FPS Poll

Quote Originally Posted by JackMaXX View Post
    do i type fps START SHOW is the chat bar ?
    no mate set a key in your console under controls in the menu usually tilde key next to number 1 on keyboard then type
    fps START SHOW and hit enter
    CPU Intel Core I7-6700k/4ghz/8mb/lga1151 MOTHERBOARD Gigabyte Z170x Gaming G1 COOLING Corsair H110i , H'P Liquid CPU Cooler GRAPHICS Gigabyte Gv-n1080xtreme-8gd-pp Gtx1080
    DRIVES Samsung 512gb 950 Pro(mz-v5p512bw) & Seagate 2tb Sata 3.5''sshd Hybrid RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeanc RED LED 4x8GB DDR4-3200 PSU Corsair Hx1000i,1000w 80pus Platinum Atx
    OP\SYS Ms Windows 10 Home 64bit Oem CASE Corsair Obsidian 750d Tower No Psu Blk

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    16.16 MB

For those that hate typing try this:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ead.php?t=4791

*just a note I'm not sure if shift+tab activates the console by default, just check your control assignments under "game" or "general" I think..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Any news regarding fps? will it be stuck like this or is something being done? I mean am I the only one who cant fly this sim any more?? I should be able to play on my system...i7-5500u 3.0GHz, geforce 940m 2GB vram, 8 gb ddr3, win 10... I was able to play on med-high setings TF 4.312, from 60max fps to low 40s....but now...its just unplayable! Yes, free updates, planes, improvments, .... but i would say it sucks, when you are not able to play at all anymore, what now? should i spend 1500$ to buy a new system just so i can fly clod?? who garantees even if i do that, that it will run on such a system...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by J2_la00ecrivain View Post
    Any news regarding fps? will it be stuck like this or is something being done? I mean am I the only one who cant fly this sim any more?? I should be able to play on my system...i7-5500u 3.0GHz, geforce 940m 2GB vram, 8 gb ddr3, win 10... I was able to play on med-high setings TF 4.312, from 60max fps to low 40s....but now...its just unplayable! Yes, free updates, planes, improvments, .... but i would say it sucks, when you are not able to play at all anymore, what now? should i spend 1500$ to buy a new system just so i can fly clod?? who garantees even if i do that, that it will run on such a system...
    Your video card is weak... the requirements are for a more robust card.

The update was free... And you don't need to install it... No, you don't have to buy a new system. (However, a new card would probably solve your problems)

And yes, we have been at work constantly for the last two weeks looking for ways to improve game efficiency.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Yes I believe that you are constantly improving the product, however I wanted to provide my feedback since, the next patch will be a comercial and people will have to pay for it. The work that TFS and what you guys have done for CLOD is unbeliveable, and appreciated, but I think that majority of players ( which this FPS pool shows) are having issues with fps.... I am using laptop so... I dont think I can just like that pull the card out and put new in... I think that sim should be optimised better for wider range of hardware.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

And note that higher+same is the majority (although not by much)
    The thing is, those with good rigs report better FPS

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    334.47 MB

This game has accustomed us to the fact that it was possible to play on calculator class computers - yes, but this game was created many years ago. Now it has been adapted to the new times, and you need to change old laptops - old computers, weak cards with 2 gb RAM for new modern units. We require more from the developers (better explosions - better textures ...) so we must give them a field to act with new technologies and good equipment.

8. Likes rontaila liked this post
    varrattu

iL2CoD 4.5 BLITZ did not persuade me to buy new hardware. And those never-ending discussions regarding explosions and lanscape colors are boring.

~V~

varrattu

Exclamation Play around with this

Please have a look:

Google Translation

~V~

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Talking Re: FPS Poll

Quote Originally Posted by FX_Clip View Post
    This game has accustomed us to the fact that it was possible to play on calculator class computers - yes, but this game was created many years ago. Now it has been adapted to the new times, and you need to change old laptops - old computers, weak cards with 2 gb RAM for new modern units. We require more from the developers (better explosions - better textures ...) so we must give them a field to act with new technologies and good equipment.
    well not everyone owns a 2500$ Pc like you do... Btw Il2 BoS & BoM... my "old" underpowered laptop with 2gb vram has no problem running those with acceptable frames and graphics are way more advanced. How is that possible? maybe better optimization? hahahaaha did I mention more maps? more planes? development rate that isn't spanning indefinitely? this team fusion 5.0 patch is turning into a second star citizen...yeah yeah...now the stories will begin... but they do it in their free time...we must be patient and grateful for what is being done.... whatever. J2_la00ecrivain signing off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Bye then.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

13. Likes Stormrider liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.58 GB

Quote Originally Posted by J2_la00ecrivain View Post
    well not everyone owns a 2500$ Pc like you do... Btw Il2 BoS & BoM... my "old" underpowered laptop with 2gb vram has no problem running those with acceptable frames and graphics are way more advanced. How is that possible? maybe better optimization? hahahaaha did I mention more maps? more planes? development rate that isn't spanning indefinitely? this team fusion 5.0 patch is turning into a second star citizen...yeah yeah...now the stories will begin... but they do it in their free time...we must be patient and grateful for what is being done.... whatever. J2_la00ecrivain signing off.
    Right now there are people risking life and limb to save a bunch of kids trapped in a cave in Thailand, and people trying to survive terrible floods in Japan, etc.
    That's important stuff.

This is a flight sim where, yes, people are doing their best to get out a product that others can enjoy and have a lot of fun with.

Let's keep things in perspective here please.

And let's be grateful for the wonderful community that we have here. Why not?
    "If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down"......

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    424.49 MB

Last edited by Cassius; Sep-24-2020 at 13:30.

16. Likes ATAG_Scones liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

How would the games industry make any advances if hardware were not updated?

18. Likes TheVino3 liked this post
    Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Quote Originally Posted by farley View Post
    Right now there are people risking life and limb to save a bunch of kids trapped in a cave in Thailand, and people trying to survive terrible floods in Japan, etc.
    That's important stuff.

This is a flight sim where, yes, people are doing their best to get out a product that others can enjoy and have a lot of fun with.

Let's keep things in perspective here please.

And let's be grateful for the wonderful community that we have here. Why not?

Hahahaah... "Thats important stuff." Why? Right now there are people who are planing genocide of 8 billion men, as well as there are people who are saving bunch of kids trapped in a cave in Thailand or wherever.. So what? What does it all have to do with this 4+ years of promises that 5.0 will be out and endless waiting, & horrible optimisation for lower end PCs, laptops? Dont get your point at all buddy :/ However TFS effort is recognised and respectable; and no matter how many fanboys attack me here...one remains true... Poor optimisation, lack of planes, and endleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees development is loosing this sim more and more flyers. Yeah its hard to compeate with other product out there that have full work time dedicated and paid team... sure... But I expected at least to be able to run this sim normaly becouse i rly did enjoy flying it, but after this blitz patch... I blitzt elsewhere. Anyway hope you guys manage to release before end of 21.st

Sorry Blitz did not work out for you. I’m glad you’ve found other sims that continue to work well on your laptop. You will certainly be happier over at their forums, as will we. Good flying!

Snapper
    Last edited by ATAG_Snapper; Jul-09-2018 at 21:53.

The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Back on topic please.

@J2, hopefully we will see you over the desert soon, if not, then good luck with whichever game/simulation you choose to spend your time in.

21. Likes ATAG_Pattle, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    British California aka British Columbia, Canada
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.02 MB

Post Re: FPS Poll

I selected 'Haven't Checked/Compared' in the poll, but now having run the Black Death track my choice would be 'The Same'. My gaming rig is below the minimum spec, so no surprise I can't achieve 60+ fps. With all graphics settings on High, Antialising 4x, both SSAO and Shadows enabled at a rez of 1920x1080 I get 39 fps with 4.312 and 40 fps with Blitz.
    But wow, does Blitz ever look prettier; kudos to Team Fusion for tweaking those graphics!

I'm just into the game and don't plan to mplay online, so for me the frame rates I'm getting are playable. My gaming rig is:
    i5 2500 quad core @ 3.3 Ghz, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, Geforce GTX 680 w/2GB, onboard Realtek HD Audio, running Win 7 64-bit Ultimate.

23. Likes RAF74_Buzzsaw, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12