Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

Stability poll

this one is about crashes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: Stability poll

I just had an automatic Windows 10 update that has caused me the following problems:

1) wiped my peripherals off the controls menu. All had to be remapped and resaved.
    2) locks up the sim after hitting ESC to tweak control settings. Have to use Task Manager to End launcher64.exe to exit the sim and relaunch it. Will try Psuedo Screen later today.
    3) experienced launcher crashes a couple of times when trying to relaunch the sim. One or two retries were successful.

Until this large Windows 10 update (which was a major one that automatically shutdown & restarted my PC and took a few minutes to install) I had no problems with the betas, the Release Candidate, or this final TFS 4.5.

Will activate the crash log reporting in the event these problems repeat (ie peripherals erased) or persist (launcher crashes).

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

I have voted 'same as 4.3'....I didn't experience crashes on that either...and am not getting any crashes on 4.5...So all same as 4.3 at the moment...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

4. Likes ATAG_Septic liked this post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

I have to alt tab and screw the living bejuggery out of the video options/controls to get it to crash. The most common occurrence seems to be when ive swapped out aircraft and control sets after flying something else. Happens the first time I press the trigger and seemed to happen more when I had overlays various running for Beta testing.

So it is possible - but so is an atom being everywhere at the same time and I don't let that bother me either so I voted "the same"
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    480.94 MB

I have only had time to start the game maybe 8-10 times since installing. No crashes or signs of instability at all.

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    463.16 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lewis View Post
    I have voted 'same as 4.3'....I didn't experience crashes on that either...and am not getting any crashes on 4.5...So all same as 4.3 at the moment...
    What Lew says goes for me.

No crashes yet with 4.5

Septic.
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Heaven, I've already served my time in Hell!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    12.34 MB

The server came really close earlier on Joy Division with 80+ players. Everyone, and I mean everyone was warping/lagging. The tab function was extremely slow as well on that map.
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis