1 1.05%
  • Red side is nerfed

2 2.11%

Thread: FM Poll

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.73 MB

FM Poll

About the new FMs and engine power math.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    669.25 MB

Re: FM Poll

I didnt fly CLOD before because hated the FM
    The new one a lot better, i like it(real pilot here)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    14.08 MB

I've only done some low-level stuff in a Bf109E-4 and E-4/B but I like what I've seen so far. Granted it's not the same as it was but it's not that far off that with a little time I won't be able to learn to ride the envelope of my aircraft again. The thing that is really going to take some getting used to is the new DM. Again not a bad thing just a new thing

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    480.94 MB

I have almost no personal experience on which to base my opinion. Having said that, I have always loved the "feeling of flight" in Cliffs, and I'm happy to report it's still there. A joy just to fly around sightseeing.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    14.08 MB

Wondering if the braking power on the 109 is off. I checked and I have the full throw with my pedals but still its really hard to get that Bf109 to turn even at very low speeds. Seems the aircraft just wants to go straight ahead until you get a little speed up. Also, there are some awfully big holes in the airfields now as my Bf109 likes to lean to the right as if I have one wheel stuck in a hole when I am sitting still and not on the runway or taxiway.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Teetwo View Post
    Wondering if the braking power on the 109 is off. I checked and I have the full throw with my pedals but still its really hard to get that Bf109 to turn even at very low speeds. Seems the aircraft just wants to go straight ahead until you get a little speed up. Also, there are some awfully big holes in the airfields now as my Bf109 likes to lean to the right as if I have one wheel stuck in a hole when I am sitting still and not on the runway or taxiway.
    I've noticed the same things (braking and also leaning) with the Spitfire and the Hurricane as well.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

on single player, Bf E4's and up have Spitfire IIa's nearly out climbing them, and Hurricane Rotol 100 Oct's keeping up in the climb ?

Doing a decent three point landing in the Bf seems infinitely harder now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

A lot better I think...I've only flown allied up to now but in comparison to allied before the feeling of flight is stronger and the warm up is more realistic...I cant compare to the actual real aircraft as I dont go into the depth of accuracy as I know you guys do......

Its exciting...It certainly feels closer to how I could imagine reality...Together with the beautiful engine sounds now the whole illusion of flying a WW2 warbird in your home is as close as you can get...The package feels more immersive now and I can't put my finger on it...I'm guessing its a bit of everything thats going on...Fm, sounds, land textures, ...I wouldn't know what you could tweak to make it any better...I'm sold!...My favourite flight sim just got better
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

9. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Teetwo View Post
    I'm pretty sure taxiing has been tweaked and is more realistic now...None of the aircraft turn like they did at slow taxiing speeds...You need a lot more airflow over those control surfaces to get the aircraft to swing left or right...I think that is correct with reality....Too manoeuvrable before...
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

11. Likes DerDa, 69th_Zeb liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

The aircraft seem to be more stable, which is good from a multi-tasking pov, e.g. not fiddling with the prop-pitch that often, but bad because there's no more challenge. In 4.3, I had to take care when taking off/landing in a 109 because it was very easy to ground loop. In Blitz, I just firewall the throttle and make a few rudder adjustments and all is fine. Landings seem to be easier too. The planes don't seem to byte back anymore, at least the 109's. Torque roll seems to be less.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    23.07 MB

Quote Originally Posted by I/JG2_Bouma View Post
    We noticed on server that the advantage of climb and dive off the 109 is gone and well gone ! (109 E4 vs spit Ia 100oct and E4N vs Spit IIa)

Tested and retested on our own server.

Free hunt for the Reds ! Cooperation and discipline will be our best weapons...
    What altitude?