Thread: Patch for 4.312?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    5.15 GB

Patch for 4.312?

Dear ATAG,
    Is it possible that some element's of 4.5 "Blitz" be incorporated into 4.312 in a patch?
    The better AI, Atmospheric Effect's, Contrail's, Sound Effect's, ie. Engine and Machinegun sound's, Plane performance, Map's etc. might be used in 4.312?

In that way all of us who have lesser computer's might reap the benefit's of this excellent game.
    Possibly a donation from a few interested parties might increase the incentive too spread the benefit's of the code.

Many thanks if you can help,
    SD_MBen.
    "What General Weygand has called the Battle of France is over... the Battle of Britain is about to begin!"
    (Winston S. Churchill.)

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    480.94 MB

Re: Patch for 4.312?

I'm sure someone more knowledgeable will be along soon to answer this. If I had to guess, I would say that the basic difference in coding to use 64bit and DX11 as opposed to 32 bit and earlier versions of DX would be way more trouble than it's worth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Re: Patch for 4.312?

Quote Originally Posted by SD_MBen View Post
    Dear ATAG,
    Is it possible that some element's of 4.5 "Blitz" be incorporated into 4.312 in a patch?
    The better AI, Atmospheric Effect's, Contrail's, Sound Effect's, ie. Engine and Machinegun sound's, Plane performance, Map's etc. might be used in 4.312?

SD_MBen.
    They have been incorporated.....it's called the Blitz version
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"