Thread: STEAM Reviews - IMPORTANT

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

STEAM Reviews - IMPORTANT

STEAM Reviews - IMPORTANT

Fellas if you like the new patch or what TFS are doing with our favourite sim then you really should leave a STEAM review...It doesn't matter how short it is but if you want to support what the guys are doing at the moment then there's no better way than leaving a 'thumbs up' on the Blitz review section...with a short note...It takes just a few minutes

We have just been delivered a free patch by folks working hard to bring this sim into a new era...and we want to help them 'sell' this...It benefits the game it benefits TFS and it benefits our community...

Many new players that come to CLOD come from STEAM where they see the review section before they decide on a purchase or to investigate further...They DO NOT come here first...STEAM is where we link with those future CLODers so if we want to see the community grow and see more patches for CLOD we need to go out of our way to engage with them...on STEAM...The bigger the community the more likely patches in the future...

Most folks who like a game will not feel the need to write a review as they are already content...Human nature...We need to combat that...again its for our overall benefit

To leave a review...Go to STEAM / LIBRARY / Games / IL-2 Cliffs Of Dover Blitz / Write a Review (on the right hand side under 'Links')

To View the reviews...Go to STEAM / LIBRARY / Games / IL-2 Cliffs Of Dover Blitz / Community Hub (on the right hand side under 'Links') / Reviews

...Lew...

PS...I put this in the TFS Public section...If it needs go elsewhere then I or Snap can move it...Let me know...
    Last edited by ATAG_Lewis; Dec-19-2017 at 11:33.
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.92 MB

Re: STEAM Reviews - IMPORTANT

Totally agree. I was going to post my review today anyway but good idea mentioning it. I wanted to make sure I had a few hours in before posting.

Just because I totally stand by what I posted I will post it here too for any of the Fusion guys to see.

"Great job from Team Fusion and just the beginning with any luck. This is a much improved version of CLoD and really impressive considering the limited time they have had the source code. Everyone needs to keep in mind the scope of this update was limited with the big work coming in 5.0. I think they have done a great job getting this sim to the shape it SHOULD have been in upon release.
    Regardless of some of the things remaining that need improvement, this is now THE WWII sim to fly online for serious virtual pilots. Nothing compares and alot of that credit goes to ATAG and the great online community that surrounds this sim.

The future is bright!"
    "Everything I had ever learned about air fighting taught me that the man who is aggressive, who pushes a fight, is the pilot who is successful in combat and who has the best opportunity for surviving battle and coming home."
    Robert S. Johnson - 56th Fighter Group, 8th Air Force

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    480.94 MB

Done,and done!

4. Likes ATAG_Ribbs, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Just posted my own review, I hope it helps!
    71st_AH_RebelSqurl

"Those who cannot relinquish the comfort of their own hate, damn only themselves in the end."

Intel i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40 GHz | 2GB GeForce GTX 760 | 16GB DDR3-1866 DIMM | Win 10 | VKB Gladiator joystick

6. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.00 GB

Left my review

8. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Left mine a few days ago. (http://steamcommunity.com/id/flare20...mended/754530/)

Currently sitting at mixed - not great compared to even old CloD's recent reviews and also BoS. Hopefully more people give reviews, there are only 80-something so far, and people in general are more likely to give negative reviews than positive ones.

10. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Gateway to Downeast Maine (New England) USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.43 GB

I am sort of a newbee, only involved with SIM since January this year. Learned a lot with the 4.312 Clod and applied this learning to TS 4.5 Blitz. I followed the set up instructions to the letter for TS 4.5 and have had no issues. I am Single Player only so only can report from thst experience point of view. I have had no issues except having to re-map all my conrol keys and axis. I am enjoying the ability to fly and game SP with the Beaufighter. I realy enoy this new fighter flying expeience. My system is indicated below in my signature. I am happy with 4.5 and looking forward to TS 5.0

ASUS GB20CB Intel I-7 w/Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070, ASUS Swift PG279Q (3), VKB GF/KG12, CH Pro throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder, EDtracker Pro

[SIZE=1]"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" -S. Holmes-

12. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Team Fusion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    497.6 KB

Did mine when it came out. Hope I haven't led too many astray in the forums being the fanboy that I am. haha

14. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    162.28 MB

Will do.

16. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Thanks for the reminder. It was slipping my mind. Done.

18. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

Blitz has in it's current state destroyed my enjoyment for the game due to the lag issue online.
    I only ever play IL2 online, as with all other versions of the sim before.
    It's unexpected, and I know TFS are digging in deep trying to resolve the issue but right now any review from me would be quite jaded and overtly negative as a result of the net issue, so I'd rather wait and see a while.
    Sry fella's. I am holding the faith that it is sorted out soon soon so I can enjoy all the new bits that 4.5 brings.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4036&dateline=1382347  940

If it's brown, shoot it down!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Kling View Post
    we are actively investigating the rubberbanding issue! Its our nr1 issue atm!
    Have faith brother Vlerkies...Expected to be issues on release...The TFS chaps are on the case!
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle

21. Likes Vlerkies, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

The faith is still strong brother Lewis.

http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4036&dateline=1382347  940

If it's brown, shoot it down!

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.00 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Vlerkies View Post
    Blitz has in it's current state destroyed my enjoyment for the game due to the lag issue online.
    I only ever play IL2 online, as with all other versions of the sim before.
    It's unexpected, and I know TFS are digging in deep trying to resolve the issue but right now any review from me would be quite jaded and overtly negative as a result of the net issue, so I'd rather wait and see a while.
    Sry fella's. I am holding the faith that it is sorted out soon soon so I can enjoy all the new bits that 4.5 brings.

Its been a very long road with the constant improving of CLoD..which no one knows better than those who have been hard at work on it all these years. I have tried..sometimes with difficulty to be patient...and I have always found that with each new leap...hiccups appeared..but they were always solved..and the game grew better and better. I have complete confidence these improvements will materialize.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Bump...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    734.97 MB

Done!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    2.38 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Vlerkies View Post
    The faith is still strong brother Lewis.

In the beginning Team Fusion and the Community taxied their aircraft together along the difficult path of keeping the dream alive. Now, during these times when you could see one set of tyre tracks in the sand, you, the community, asked why we had left you but we had not, Team Fusion were simply carrying you to greater heights of enjoyment

There endeth the lesson as the lag is fixed
    "The needs of the Flight Sim Community outweigh the needs of the one or the few"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    159.78 MB

Posted brimming positive review a few days ago

28. Likes ATAG_Lewis liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

Bumpity-bump for 4.54 release

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."