Thread: Downloads

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Downloads

Here is my first post. I am not a robot, and I would like to try out some single player missions.

2. Likes danperin, ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    806.84 MB

Re: Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by horsti View Post
    Here is my first post. I am not a robot, and I would like to try out some single player missions.
    Welcome to ATAG, mate

You can find some great singleplayer missions here: https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...p?categoryid=8

Cheers

4. Likes SD_MBen, ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Hi buddy...

Before I welcome you officially to the forums and server...I'd just like to ask that if you like CLOD and BLITZ then its a good idea to leave a positive review (in any language) in the STEAM forum...That way we will get to see more of what the TFS have to offer in the future...It helps keep THE DREAM ALIVE!...haha...

...Lew...

Welcome to the Community and Forums horsti ...~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It will save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve too...

Beginners Guide

Windows Management Guide

Also try youtube for startup procedures on all the aircraft...

I recommend getting in the online server as soon as you can take off if that's ultimately where you'd like to fly...I flew single player for 30 minutes before I took the plunge...The ATAG online server is a great environment to learn and there's not really any damage you can do in there as a new player.....It is also mission based just with real players trying to foil your objectives...If you are concerned then pick an airstrip furthest from the front line (there always is one or two on every map) and get some alt before you go hunting...You'll get tagged a lot but there are tricks you learn out of pure desperation in those first few weeks that you'll be able to use later...I know cos I still use the same tricks I learned then too because they work...and never underestimate the stall to get you out of a tight fix...That sometimes works too...

TeamSpeak is optional but you'll learn a whole lot faster with it even if you say very little once you are on the server...You are quite welcome to just listen if you feel more comfortable with that....so you don't actually need a mic either...Try it and see!

Here are a few fun, helpful and interesting links amongst these forums you might want to bag for future reference...

Most Watched CLOD Videos

Easy Allied CEM for New Players

Joystick and Hardware Thread

ATAG Forum Age Poll Results

Nvidea Control Panel Settings

Downloads

Contact spotting is massively important in any flight sim...Seeing that enemy before he sees you is a race you don't want to be second in...Check this link to see if you can tweak your rig any better...

Contact Spotting Test

Don't forget to keep up with the latest on the TeamFusion new aircraft and patch news...You could well be AMAZED!

TeamFusion Facebook Updates

A must read for all CLOD enthusiasts is the recent news that has the whole community buzzing very heavily...

TeamFusion News

And finally...Please take the time to have a read of some of the stories of military family adventures by a few of the members of this forum...and maybe share yours with us...~S~

A Tribute to Those Who Served

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

...Lew...

===================================

Any UK members please let us know where abouts in the UK you are...Just for reference...Its always good to know just incase there happen to be folks who can help you or you can help locally...buy a joystick from or even just a chat in a pub with someone who is likeminded...

UK Based Player Location thread

Thanks...~S~
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    35.90 MB

Me too, looking forward to getting to know this community

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    101.30 MB

just saying hi to the community

8. Likes danperin, ATAG_Snapper, Dauntless liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    806.84 MB

Quote Originally Posted by cbr1968 View Post
    just saying hi to the community
    Hi, mate!

Welcome to ATAG!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    694.9 KB

Cool Re: Downloads

Just need a post. So I'm dropping by to say hello everyone. Fly Safe !

11. Likes danperin liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    British California aka British Columbia, Canada
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.02 MB

Dittoing others with a 1st time post, so now I can download the fan-made content and enjoy this combat sim even more. I've only had about 10 hours stick time with Blitz (previously had CoD 4.312), but I'm really appreciating and enjoying what I've experienced so far. I will post a review in the Steam forums once I have a decent amount of time with it.

I am wondering about the Team Fusion West & East campaigns that were added for 4.312; are those available for Blitz?

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    65.23 MB

Just a big thanks to all the help here in the forum. I'm a newer pilot to IL2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz. Great crowd with a good willingness to help. Appreciate all the work with downloadable resources! Online experience has been a very good one.

14. Likes DerDa, \Hawk/, ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by JGS4_Te View Post
    Just a big thanks to all the help here in the forum. I'm a newer pilot to IL2 Cliffs of Dover Blitz. Great crowd with a good willingness to help. Appreciate all the work with downloadable resources! Online experience has been a very good one.
    Many thanks for all the kind words, Chaps! This is an awesome Community that works hard to bring people together through a communal interest in aviation history. We have many members amongst us, who have fantastic skills in areas I can only dream about but I know they are very heartened and encouraged to read your words. Please continue to enjoy CLoD, jump on Team Speak (it's free) and do say 'hello'. Happy landings and .......Salute!

16. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Quote Originally Posted by horsti View Post
    How do we know your not really a robot. Isnt "I am not a robot" exactly what a robot would say if it didnt want to be found out to be a robot? I look at that syntax, I dont see an underscore or a hyphen or a simple apostrophe. Just what I would expect from a binary thinker. Logical....cold...unfeeling. A statement without emotion.

Now I see more have followed you, learning, retrieving our downloads. Slowly infiltrating our substructure, becoming more human, more like us. Until the day comes where we cant tell you from us. A slow methodical extinction as our paranoia takes hold and we start suspecting each other, ending in a deadly conclusion as the machines continue to populate our ranks.

I demand a single tear from you. A watery salty drop to prove your of flesh and blood.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Feeling a bit peckish are we, today, sir? LOL

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

19. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Sp00k View Post
    How do we know your not really a robot. Isnt "I am not a robot" exactly what a robot would say if it didnt want to be found out to be a robot? I look at that syntax, I dont see an underscore or a hyphen or a simple apostrophe. Just what I would expect from a binary thinker. Logical....cold...unfeeling. A statement without emotion.

Now I see more have followed you, learning, retrieving our downloads. Slowly infiltrating our substructure, becoming more human, more like us. Until the day comes where we cant tell you from us. A slow methodical extinction as our paranoia takes hold and we start suspecting each other, ending in a deadly conclusion as the machines continue to populate our ranks.

I demand a single tear from you. A watery salty drop to prove your of flesh and blood.
    ....BWWAAAaagggghhhhhhh!

Love it! Give this man the Noble Prize for Literature!

21. Likes SIA_Sp00k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Marlow View Post
    ....BWWAAAaagggghhhhhhh!

Love it! Give this man the Noble Prize for Literature!
    Seriously?

It's pretty obvious hes one of "them"

Or are you some kind of sympathiser?... or... or worse?

Hold him down lads... im gonna use this skewer to see if the meat on this one goes all the way through.

Oh...

Yeah...

it does...

Oopsie. Sorry Marlow....

NURSE...!

Acutally... belay that....

CLEAN UP IN AISLE 4 !

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

23. Likes ATAG_Pattle, SIA_Sp00k liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    116.63 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Sp00k View Post

HAL2001.jpg

25. Likes SIA_Sp00k, ATAG_Knight liked this post