Thread: CLOD Teamspeak Integration plugin

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.68 MB

CLOD Teamspeak Integration plugin

Hi all, In the new Blitz version, I cant seem to use the CLOD TeamSpeak Integration plugin that allows building an info window to see who is talking when playing online. Im still using the older Version:3.0.13.1 because I understood newer TS versions didn't work with the last CLOD version (don't know if its true of Blitz too). I'm on Windows 7. It continues to work in the prior CLOD version but that just may not be the case for Blitz.

Is there a way to use the CLOD plugin in Blitz and if so how do I go about getting to show as a choice in an info window? Thanks in advance for any help.

ps: Sorry that I originally posted this in the tech corner, didn't see this one till now.

2. Likes ATAG_Flare liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Re: CLOD Teamspeak Integration plugin

Not sure if its been sorted out yet...but try TSNotifier...Could be a good alternative...~S~
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

4. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Lewis View Post
    Not sure if its been sorted out yet...but try TSNotifier...Could be a good alternative...~S~
    TS Notifier works in Blitz.

if you follow the ts notifier guide here on the forum (its stickied) all you have to do is change "Launcher.exe" to Launcher64.exe"

easy !

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.68 MB

Hey Lew, thanks for the response. I downloaded TSN but had a concern when it was installing as it wanted to also install a version of MS C ++ from 2015. I wasn't expecting that and didn't know if that version would have any impacts on my rig or Blitz so I stopped the install. Do you know if installing an older version of MS C ++ from 2015 is normal and not harmful?

Thanks also Highseas!
    Last edited by TheSNAFU; Dec-30-2017 at 13:48.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.68 MB

I just tried TSnotifier but am having the same problem with it as I am with the CLOD Integration plugin. In the TS settings under plugins the TSnotifier helper 64dll is in red with no box available to check. It also says Plugin failed to load: Api version is not compatible which is the same problem I have with the CLOD Integration Plugin. In game I saw a quick message that the TSnotifier is enabled or something to that effect. No idea where to go from here. Any help will be much appreciated!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TheSNAFU View Post
    I just tried TSnotifier but am having the same problem with it as I am with the CLOD Integration plugin. In the TS settings under plugins the TSnotifier helper 64dll is in red with no box available to check. It also says Plugin failed to load: Api version is not compatible which is the same problem I have with the CLOD Integration Plugin. In game I saw a quick message that the TSnotifier is enabled or something to that effect. No idea where to go from here. Any help will be much appreciated!
    are you using the latest verions of TS3 qnd TS Notifier?

mine just installed with no problems. i acceprted the odt.net blaa blaa ++ etc. stuff.

then its just a case of setting up the gamesettings.ini (start TS noitifier and then right click on the ts notifier at the right of the task bar....).. it might be in the hidden list... so click that ^ arrow if it is...

Add the following lines to the gamesettings.ini :

[Launcher64.exe]
    game.enabled=1
    font.size=30

doesnt matter where in the list... so just add it to the end.

I have TS notifer set to lauch with TS3.. again right click the icom on the right of the task bar

should work fine...

If not come back and ask again and i will happily go through it with you over TS !

'Seas

though im doing flight training with someone else in half an hour so it might have to wait 'till tomorrow !

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

9. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

So... right click the icon:

in "general" click

show speaker
    use custom nicknames (contacts)
    start with TS3

leave the rest unticked

I have my "speaker position" set at top left

the rest you can mess about with as you like. I set my speaker colour to orange as i can see that best agains a variety of terrain... but that certainly monitor dependant

good luck...

this should work fine.

if not... give me a shout

Last edited by ATAG_Highseas; Dec-30-2017 at 15:35. Reason: Spollin' innit tho

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.68 MB

Thanks for your help Seas.

As near as I can tell I have followed all directions. I have TSN installed (newest version 1.6g) and TS installed (newest version 3.0.19.4). The Win64 dll file in in the TS Plugin folder. I have [Launcher64.exe] game.enabled=1 in the gamesettings ini file. I didn't add to font line but cant imagine that's the problem. I unchecked all but the 3 choices you noted in the General file. TSN does not start when I start TS (the option is checked in General). I tried Blitz and when I first got into the cockpit I saw a notice that TSN was enabled so it appears to be running. It just doesn't seem to be communicating with TS. The problem appears to be an incompatible API. It says plugin failed to loan, the API required is 20 and TS says my version in 22. I have seen some people say that was also their problem but never seem to find a post with a solution to it.

Not sure where to go from here.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.68 MB

Well I found the problem and he was me... While I updated my version of TS this morning somehow it did not give me the most recent version. I went to the TS site and found there was a newer version than I had. Installed it and problem solved. First one I saw on screen was Lew as he signaled the arrival of a couple 109's to his mates. Glad to get this behind me.

Thanks Seas and Lew!

13. Likes farley, ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TheSNAFU View Post
    Well I found the problem and he was me... While I updated my version of TS this morning somehow it did not give me the most recent version. I went to the TS site and found there was a newer version than I had. Installed it and problem solved. First one I saw on screen was Lew as he signaled the arrival of a couple 109's to his mates. Glad to get this behind me.

Thanks Seas and Lew!
    You are very welcome.

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals