Hi All,

This is my first post on this forum but it's not my first contact with flight simulation.I flew on venerable "Jane's WWII fighters" and "B17 Flying Fortress : The Mighty Eight". Then After CFS1, CFS2 and the desapointing CFS3, I jumped into to Il2 sturmovic, Pacific fighters, Il2 1946 and even the funny "wings of prey"

But my usual heaven was in civil sims, actually it was my job for a decade or so (I was 3D modeller for MS flight simulator add-ons and also did few stuff for AeroflyFS and Xplane).

As many people I was very exited at the annoucement of Cliff of Dover devellopment (and its release was soooo delayed...)Unfortunately as many people, I was extremely desapointed was it came out.
So disapointed that I dug a deep hole somewhere in my mind and throw Clod into it. At this time I still was a full time employee in the MSFS stuff business and I had very few time to fly other simulations but meanwhile a courageous, vaillant and talentuous bunch of people worked hard to improve what could be improved without dedicated tools... Then a little miracle happened (and tough negociation I guess...)
I very recently installed the last TF version and finally flew over the english countryside of Cliff of Dover. So congratulation to you guys. I'm looking forward the desert campaign DLC.