Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: SLOW MOTION VOL.1 BACK FIRE: IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover

Nice! - Reminds me of this one: https://youtu.be/T5Wuknd8Q60

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    136.26 MB

Very nice. I love the slow mo in this sim, and it's great to see that the white clouds on rounds hitting bug is gone. Nice work there TF!

If I can offer a constructive criticism or two, at the end if you are going to throw the in game sound back maybe add a fade in, and a fade out at the end. It makes the transitions a lot less jarring. Another trick someone gave me, especially for slow motion, is to try to not control the camera with the mouse, it always ends up choppy and it's more noticeable in slow motion. If you use the built in function to padlock the plane behind you can get very smooth camera work (though sometimes it snaps if the combat gets too vertical).

Good watch, thanks for the vid!
    Spec: Intel i9 11900k overclocked at 5.3 GHz, Asus Maximus XIII motherboard, 64 GB high speed DDR4 RAM, ROG Strix RTX 4090, M.2 HD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS with center stick and extension, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5 or HP Reverb G2, CH Throttle Quadrant, LG UltraGear 48GQ900 monitor.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.14 MB

Thanks, my friend, I'll put your tips into practice in the next videos.

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Headshot View Post
    Very nice. I love the slow mo in this sim, and it's great to see that the white clouds on rounds hitting bug is gone. Nice work there TF!

If I can offer a constructive criticism or two, at the end if you are going to throw the in game sound back maybe add a fade in, and a fade out at the end. It makes the transitions a lot less jarring. Another trick someone gave me, especially for slow motion, is to try to not control the camera with the mouse, it always ends up choppy and it's more noticeable in slow motion. If you use the built in function to padlock the plane behind you can get very smooth camera work (though sometimes it snaps if the combat gets too vertical).

Good watch, thanks for the vid!

5. Likes ATAG_Headshot liked this post