Hi there

I had another idea as a short term fix (until I can afford a high spec gaming PC)

After being really disappointed to be getting really poor performance/FPS with CLOD Blitz on my Lenovo AMD All-in-One (AIO) PC a while ago (previous post on FPS/Stuttering), I managed to get both IL2 CLOD Blitz and IL2 Battle of Stalingrad working fine on my son's laptop, which has a much better spec, with an Intel i5 chip, decent RAM and decent NVidia graphics card. Happy days - apart from straining my eyes on the small laptop screen.

So, I hooked the laptop up to my Lenovo AIO PC with an HDMI lead and used the bigger AIO PC as just a monitor (with the games running on the laptop). Works fine for IL2 Battle of Stalingrad (sounds issued by laptop, headset plugged into this). However, no in-game sounds whatsoever when running CLOD!!! Just when I thought I had this sorted. Aaaargh!!!

Anyone else had similar experience/problem with sound when connecting laptop to larger monitor? Any suggestions? Seems specific to CLOD but not BOS (which is odd)

Many thanks

Mark