MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64
    MS Sidewinder 2 precision pro Saitek x52 throttle quadrant

By ATAG_Lewis

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

Re: Show Us Your Bike(s)

THis is the current bike. My first street bike was a Ducati 749s. After 3 years of riding, the ownership passed to the Florida Department of Highway Patrol .

Just to be clear this is a MV Agusta 1078 312RR, named Ruby. It gets the same gas mileage as my Jeep.

2017-03-01 (1).jpg

MVFL.jpg
    Helmet was custom sprayed to match the silver of the bike.

I'm about to pickup a Duc 999s.
    Last edited by ATAG_Lord Wukits; Feb-16-2019 at 13:09. Reason: Identifying my bike

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    164.95 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Wukits View Post
    THis is the current bike. My first street bike was a Ducati 749s. After 3 years of riding, the ownership passed to the Florida Department of Highway Patrol .

2017-03-01 (1).jpg

MVFL.jpg
    Helmet was custom sprayed to match the silver of the bike.

I'm about to pickup a Duc 999s.

Be careful, I've heard that bike can travel through time.

I had a Ninja and Gixer in my early 20's. Lot's of fun, but watch out for those distracted drivers. They wander right into your lane.

I've slowed down now, and enjoy the scenery on my Vaquero.

Safe riding, Bud.
    Cheers

4. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    293.36 MB

Quote Originally Posted by DRock View Post

Be careful, I've heard that bike can travel through time.

I had a Ninja and Gixer in my early 20's. Lot's of fun, but watch out for those distracted drivers. They wander right into your lane.

Safe riding, Bud.
    Cheers
    THat's the benefit of driving in Florida. Everywhere else it's that "One distracted driver" that will get you. Here it is every driver that wants to kill you.

6. Likes Vlerkies, ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

Nice bike there Lord Wukits

My boss just picked up a mint mv750 a week or so ago. Thing still has original chain and sprockets Really cool. He also has a Laverda Jota immaculately restored, and a Triumph Thruxton.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4036&dateline=1382347  940

If it's brown, shoot it down!

8. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits, ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Vlerkies View Post
    Nice bike there Lord Wukits

My boss just picked up a mint mv750 a week or so ago. Thing still has original chain and sprockets Really cool. He also has a Laverda Jota immaculately restored, and a Triumph Thruxton.

I was eyeballing a GSXR-1000 K5 that had 4500 miles on it, technically, if it wasn't 14 years old, that thing still required its first oilchange and rear tire

...alas, it sold
    Je Maintiendrai

PC Specs: Intel I5 8600k @4.8 Ghz/ Aorus Z390 Pro / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb @ 1905Mhz/ Corsair BX 2x16Gb @3200Mhz
    XPG Spectrix S40G, 256GB NVMe / Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe / Startech PEXUSB3S44V 4port USB 3.1 PCIe
    Asus VG278HE / Oculus Rift / Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick and T50 Throttle / Saitek Combat Rudders / 2x Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, sweat and the occasional witty comment"

10. Likes Vlerkies, ATAG_Lord Wukits, ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    202.62 MB

Here's one that I've been building up for about a year. It's a flat track style bike based on a little known 80's Yamaha called the TR1. The TR1 was a failure as a touring bike ( I don't know why ) but Yamaha gave the engine shaft drive and turned it into the phenomenally successful but stupid looking Virago.

There's still a lot of work to do on this bike. I don't think there is any part that I haven't modified or built from scratch. I'm still not sure about the tank, I think it's a bit too big...
    But it'll be a lot of fun when I finish. The bike weighs very little for a 1000cc V-twin and I'm hoping for about 70bhp from the engine mods.52935484_2142074682577951_3827255613847502848_o.jpg

12. Likes DRock, Vlerkies, ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    139.65 MB

Ha ha ha

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Quote Originally Posted by No.119_Squidly (VK-D) View Post
    Here's one that I've been building up for about a year. It's a flat track style bike based on a little known 80's Yamaha called the TR1. The TR1 was a failure as a touring bike ( I don't know why ) but Yamaha gave the engine shaft drive and turned it into the phenomenally successful but stupid looking Virago.

There's still a lot of work to do on this bike. I don't think there is any part that I haven't modified or built from scratch. I'm still not sure about the tank, I think it's a bit too big...
    But it'll be a lot of fun when I finish. The bike weighs very little for a 1000cc V-twin and I'm hoping for about 70bhp from the engine mods.52935484_2142074682577951_3827255613847502848_o.jpg
    I used to own the XV920 version of these in the mid '80's. Kinda under performed on the highway... needed four valves per cylinder instead of two, but might work on the dirt track.

https://ridermagazine.com/2006/02/21...ago-1982-1983/

These early Viragos also all had a starter problem... the starter would spin like crazy and not engage... you needed to install new springs and clips:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfCLfO7avP0

I eventually dumped mine and bought a big Japanese four... a Suzuki GS1100 which could be bored out to 1240 CC's with higher compression and went like stink.

Heavy as a pig though and kinda wallowed in the corners... had to be very careful with the throttle.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    202.62 MB

Quote Originally Posted by RAF74_Buzzsaw View Post
    I used to own the XV920 version of these in the mid '80's. Kinda under performed on the highway... needed four valves per cylinder instead of two, but might work on the dirt track.

These early Viragos also all had a starter problem... the starter would spin like crazy and not engage...
    I eventually dumped mine and bought a big Japanese four... a Suzuki GS1100 which could be bored out to 1240 CC's with higher compression and went like stink.

Heavy as a pig though and kinda wallowed in the corners... had to be very careful with the throttle.
    Luckily the TR1 has the upgraded starter mechanism fitted as standard, even though the US market bikes didn't get it for years. Weird...
    The starting system is a right dogs breakfast anyway - the starter solenoid is interchangeable with one from a Suzuki SJ410 jeep

There was a BoTT TR1 racebike that used Hossack style girder forks, a minimal frame and an engine with Honda XBR500 cylinders and four valve radial heads grafted on it somehow. I think it was just too radical to be successful.

I think my next project has jumped the queue in front of the TR1 - it's a Yam 1600 Wildstar ( Silverado ? ) which was cheap because it has a very sick engine. I'm going to get that running quickly and then remove all the chrome junk that makes those poor bikes look like a two wheeled Wurlitzer organ. Make it like an old school Harley chopper, except reliable

16. Likes Vlerkies, ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

Well, the inevitable happened....

Saturday, just finished a testride on a K5 1000 (BLOODY HELL WHAT A BIKE!!!).

Decided to take an exit and head for the boulevard to score a cup of coffee.
    Was driving along, looked down, and say my tach and rev meter, both indicating "0".
    Bike was still running and since I just hit 95000km, I figured my tach finally died and it would be a mysterious ride home (fine-wise).

Alas, 2km further, she died in my hands, I tried first aid, called the ambulance, to no avail.

It turned out the Alternator died. and with a leaking base gasket, cracked downpipes, flaking powdercoat, and who know's what else imminent to fail,
    it is of no use to bring her back to life.

For 12 1/2 years and almost a 100,000 kms, my escape from bad and worse.
    I guess it's only poetic that after a year of seeing everything I worked for go down the drain and becoming worthless, she would be the last to go.

Rest in peace my little beastie!

14/7/2006 - 23/3/2019

Last edited by Nightdare; Mar-26-2019 at 17:53.
    Je Maintiendrai

PC Specs: Intel I5 8600k @4.8 Ghz/ Aorus Z390 Pro / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb @ 1905Mhz/ Corsair BX 2x16Gb @3200Mhz
    XPG Spectrix S40G, 256GB NVMe / Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe / Startech PEXUSB3S44V 4port USB 3.1 PCIe
    Asus VG278HE / Oculus Rift / Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick and T50 Throttle / Saitek Combat Rudders / 2x Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, sweat and the occasional witty comment"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Nightdare View Post
    Well, the inevitable happened....

Saturday, just finished a testride on a K5 1000 (BLOODY HELL WHAT A BIKE!!!).

Decided to take an exit and head for the boulevard to score a cup of coffee.
    Was driving along, looked down, and say my tach and rev meter, both indicating "0".
    Bike was still running and since I just hit 95000km, I figured my tach finally died and it would be a mysterious ride home (fine-wise).

Alas, 2km further, she died in my hands, I tried first aid, called the ambulance, to no avail.

It turned out the Alternator died. and with a leaking base gasket, cracked downpipes, flaking powdercoat, and who know's what else imminent to fail,

For 12 1/2 years and almost a 100,000 kms, my escape from bad and worse.
    I guess it's only poetic that after a year of seeing everything I worked for go down the drain and becoming worthless, she would be the last to go.

Rest in peace my little beastie!

14/7/2006 - 23/3/2019

Alternator?

On a fuel injected bike?

It's most certainly not an alternator issue!

Gimme more info !! A LOT more !

(or a buy it now and you deliver !)

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Highseas View Post
    Alternator?

On a fuel injected bike?

It's most certainly not an alternator issue!

Gimme more info !! A LOT more !

(or a buy it now and you deliver !)
    Alternator, a.k.a. Generator, a.k.a. Dynamo

The last few km's she purely ran on the juice that was left in the battery, when that was gone, she was over
    Je Maintiendrai

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

The last few km's she purely ran on the juice that was left in the battery, when that was gone, she was over
    Got you... !

different terminology...

try figuring out the german for carburettor without a dictionary !!

Anyway... an electrical issue like that is an easy (pain in the arse to find) fix normally..

gimme as much info as you can....

im not familiar with you bike per-se... but plenty of experince with similar... im guessing it has a coil pack on each plug rather than a sparkloss system (two packs that fire simultaneously either on 1 and 3 or 2 and 4... onebeing the "lost spark" hence the name)... and yeah... ZX-7R here !!

where are you in the Neverlambs? i might know someone close enough...

More info !!!!

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

21. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

ok.. this might sound dumb as shinola... but..

make sure its not a fault in the switch in your stand, the one on first gesar... or given its a Suzuki the one in the clutch lever...

they are hell especially post winter. sounds rediculous... but bypass each one and report back.

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

Thanks for the offer High Seas

Even if I were to find a donor engine that isn't half the price of a similar bike with 1/3rd the mileage on it, there's still the rest that needs revision, the lady requires extensive new powdercoating, a brakes-, fork- and swingarmrevision, plus the other bearings on all other moving parts and god knows whatever else gets discovered along the way
    Last time her engine was pulled at 78000 km's to replace the head gasket, my mechanic had to resolder many wires on the loom, since they had become so stiff and brittle over time, they simply broke when moved.

She's done, like her owner, she battled for many years, her mileage is so much and she requires such an overhaul, that not just the cost, but also the amount of work wouldn't justify it.

Time to let go.
    Je Maintiendrai

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Thanks for the offer High Seas

Even if I were to find a donor engine that isn't half the price of a similar bike with 1/3rd the mileage on it, there's still the rest that needs revision, the lady requires extensive new powdercoating, a brakes-, fork- and swingarmrevision, plus the other bearings on all other moving parts and god knows whatever else gets discovered along the way
    Last time her engine was pulled at 78000 km's to replace the head gasket, my mechanic had to resolder many wires on the loom, since they had become so stiff and brittle over time, they simply broke when moved.

She's done, like her owner, she battled for many years, her mileage is so much and she requires such an overhaul, that not just the cost, but also the amount of work wouldn't justify it.

Time to let go.
    fair enough...

so....

What you got your eye on next ?!

only bike that has turned my head in the last 10 years is the Triumph 765 daytona

and i still have the 7R... and we have this thing still.. the one the 9R never really managed... so...

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

I'm going for what I wanted to buy, back in 2006, but was too chicken to, since I had my licence barely 2 years.

A Suzuki GSX-R 1000 K5/6.

It's the last of the purebreds, even my own 750k6 belongs to the "neutered" generation of userfriendly EFI character bikes.
    I want that challenge back like I had with my bucking '98 750.

Last Saturday did a testdrive on one for the first time in my life, and in hindsight, I was smart not to buy one when the ink was still drying on my driver's licence.

That bike is un-friggin-believable!

Now, I've rode my buddy's 2003 Honda 954 Fireblade, which in comparison is better defined as "Honda 954 lukewarm&dull".
    The moment the clutch engaged, it was giving power 'til the end of days, my helmet was filled with superlatives and expletives, usually starting with "Holy...".
    and that's BEFORE the tires were inflated to the correct pressure after 6 months of standstill.
    That thing can get a person in trouble VERY fast.

Didn't buy it in the end, back tire and both wheel valves were dried out.
    and it had salt damage on the oil rad, the engine covers and wheels, it looked like those parts saw more winters than my own bike (at 1/3rd of the mileage), those would need to be replaced/recoated sooner or later as well.

So I was looking at a €1000 addition to the cost of the bike (which was in the average pricerange, and the seller didn't want to drop)
    Nice it had steel brakelines and crashpads, but those are only a €250 addition (I don't generally care for what kind of exhaust is under there), I rather have a better condition bike, that doesn't have those and just needs a tuneup/inspection

Even if I had the money, I wouldn't buy a new bike like I did with my 750K6.
    I ride a motorcycle because *I* want to ride, and with all these electronic assists on the latest generation bikes, I think that charm is lost.
    I can see some merit in ABS, but traction and lean control? What the,...? I'm telling you, too many people driving cars are climbing onto bikes,
    next thing they're installing sun visors with makeup mirrors in them, those "automatics" like the new Honda Africa Twins make my stomach turn, if people want to be driven, grab the bloody public transport!

They're ruining the experience just like they're ruining my beer and coffee!
    Je Maintiendrai

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

I want that challenge back like I had with my bucking '98 750.
    try a 1994 B2 ZX9R (if you can fined one!)

I survived.

Highsided twice. No breaks to me either time. Amazingly.

bike rebuilt... no cracks or bends to the frame either time !!

basically a bitch to ride... fast as hell back in the day... (in a straight line) but man... bite your arms off if you screwed up in a corner and then smack you in the back of the head on the way down.

Uhhh!!!

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

27. Likes ATAG_yotheguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

[/CENTER]
    Don't give up to easy chum, thats a sexxy scooter.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4036&dateline=1382347  940

29. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.45 MB

I'm not much of a roadie, I ride dirt bikes, but have been dying to get myself into a good adventure bike for some time now. That means Ktm, the end. Just need some spare tin.
    1090/1290 dreamy, but the knew 790 Adv R, have mercy on me momma

On the classic front my boss always said he wanted a 1,2,3,4.
    So he is hooked up with a;

Twin = Triumph Thruxton, new
    Triple = Laverda Jota , showroom condition, actually better than showroom if that's even possible.
    Four = MV Augusta 750, showroom condition

His single is/will be a BSA Goldstar 500. Purchase pending.

I'm almost as anxious as he is haha, great bikes.

31. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    38.21 MB

I had a Suzuki RF 900 RR, loved the bike (rumor had it it had a Gizzer engine in it), gave "playing in traffic" a whole new meaning.
    AKA Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Target View Post
    I had a Suzuki RF 900 RR, loved the bike (rumor had it it had a Gizzer engine in it), gave "playing in traffic" a whole new meaning.
    Yeah, the engine derived from the GSX-R 1100
    I always liked the RGV look of that bike, and since it was as wide as an aircraft carrier, probably a good tourer
    Je Maintiendrai

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

I was eyeballing a GSXR-1000 K5 that had 4500 miles on it, technically, if it wasn't 14 years old, that thing still required its first oilchange and rear tire

...alas, it sold
    WOHOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh and DID IT SELL!

I rediscovered it while diverging from my regular search syntaxis on the Dutch equivalent of Reverb, it was under a misnomer, and found by luck just solely clicking the "Super Sport" bike class tab
    Immediately contacted the seller, had a very tense 3 days, retried, then got a reply: Yes it was still available, and Yes, I could come over for a test run

So after a week, I was driven out there by a buddy, time to see if this thing was as advertised.

I mean, it hadn't run for 3 years, I'd be expecting everything rubber to be either cracking, covered in dust and grime.

Arrived at a 2 national car importers company terrain, through the gate, down a ramp to an underground garage.

...there she stood.

As I walked closer, I already noticed that the headlight glass was as clear as if it wasn't present, the color of the top cowl almost seemed to radiate in the dimly lit garage.

Then she came in close up view.

Except for the tires, she was in pristine condition, as if she never been ridden!
    It really was as if I called Doc Brown and we jumped into the DeLorean and went back to 2005 and walked into the showroom of my local dealer and saw her standing there (Only this time, I wasn't gonna wait a year to buy a different bike).
    What I found out while talking that the sellers father in law got permission from the neighbouring company to store the bike there.

...the neighboring company was responsible for storing expensive Jaguars for their customers in a conditioned garage

And just my bloody luck, she was fitted with a Shorty Yoshimura Tri Oval Carbon, THE exhaust I already thought looked the coolest, and actually wanted on my old SRAD back in '05

I did the duty bound test drive, except for the slippery Bridgestone BT014s (front is the original, with 15 years old DOT, rear is 13 years old ), she handled like a dream

When I got back and it was time to discuss the sale, it was almost a case of:

No, really, I didn't even haggle!
    Sure, it was a grand in € higher than other 2005/6 1000's offered online, it would have been a bloody insult to the seller
    This beauty was bloody perfect!!!

So, now I'm the proud owner of a 2006 registered GSX-R 1000 K5 with 7500km when bought 3 days ago (and now adding up)
    I really, REALLY had to pinch myself when I got home, parked it in my front yard, stepped off, and took a step distance to admire my new bike
    Not even my K6 750 which I rode away on from the dealer with 0 km's on the dash, gave me THIS feeling.
    Buying a new bike is one thing, acquiring a long lost buried treasure like this is simply close to unfathomable!

I'm surprised my grin isn't shining through my smoke visor

Je Maintiendrai

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Be careful on that... no traction control on 2006's.

One flick of the wrist in a corner and you can lose your rear contact patch.

A ton more torque on the 1000's than 750's.

36. Likes ATAG_TCP liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

no traction control on 2006's

Better that way in my opinion. 100% rider controlled.

Know your tyres / know the road surface !

The other advantage to having no driver assists is that they can't fail....

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

Be careful on that... no traction control on 2006's.

One flick of the wrist in a corner and you can lose your rear contact patch.

A ton more torque on the 1000's than 750's.
    I wouldn't want it any other way

I never started riding under the assumption that it was either comfortable or safe, on the contrary,..

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Highseas View Post
    Better that way in my opinion. 100% rider controlled.
    Yeah modern day technology is really taking the fun out of things, hell the MotoGP is basically relegated to who has the best computer on board

If I want to be driven, I'll use public transport
    Je Maintiendrai

39. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Glad to hear you are happy with your new bike.

I've never had traction control on any of my bikes... including the ZX-12 I used to own.

However, just made a friendly mention that if you have previously only ridden a 750, there is a huge step up in torque and the ability to break loose the rear tire with the 1000+'s.

Have seen a number of friends and acquaintances discover that too late.

I wouldn't want it any other way

I never started riding under the assumption that it was either comfortable or safe, on the contrary,..

Yeah modern day technology is really taking the fun out of things, hell the MotoGP is basically relegated to who has the best computer on board

If I want to be driven, I'll use public transport

41. Likes ATAG_Highseas, Nightdare liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

However, just made a friendly mention that if you have previously only ridden a 750, there is a huge step up in torque and the ability to break loose the rear tire with the 1000+'s.

Appreciated.
    And I'll admit, before my first testdrive on a k5, I didn't expect that much difference (I mean, the Honda 954 of my buddy felt powerful, but not "dangerously" so)
    but compared to my 750 (and that Fireblade), when it comes to torque, this thing is from another planet
    The 150hp of my K6 came along as RPMs advanced, a bit similar to the old carburated 600's with the "powerband end-dash"
    this thing is as if the 178hp is sitting in the gascap like a trapdoor spider, waiting to pounce on you the moment you pull the wire
    Being known as the bike with the most midrange power ever on a liter bike, doesn't really make this a beginners bike (luckily I have 'some' km's experience )

...and I just installed my Rizoma shorter stroke gaslever
    Je Maintiendrai

43. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Glad to hear you are happy with your new bike.

I've never had traction control on any of my bikes... including the ZX-12 I used to own.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk either. Hope I didnt come off as one. (see what I did there?)

I'm really not a fan of assists in any vehicle (never flow a modern fighter jet mind !!!)

Any in any case... I'm still on a '98 7R... heavey as a cow and twice as pretty !

- Big Screen Beyond -

- TM Warthog Throttle -

Highseas Peripherals

45. Likes Nightdare, ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast