On more than one occasion on the ATAG server I have dropped bombs from a 110 on an airfield, watched them detonate on the runway or target, yet the game registers absolutely no damage. Today on the Dynamo map, for instance, I first made a successful sortie in an 88 on Oye Plage, following it up with another sortie in a 110 C4B. In both instances I dropped on the runway with armed bombs and correct fuses, visually confirmed their detonation, yet with the 110 I achieved no more progress towards the objective.

I can recall another instance of this very same scenario happening on the Fall Rot map. I destroyed Dieppe to within an inch of its life with an 88, returning next sortie in a C4B only to see my bomb damage unaccounted for. I watched each of my 500kg bombs detonate on the runway in the center of the airfield for confirmation, but still nothing.

Other times I can bomb with all variables identical in the 110 with no issue, but every once in a while it seems like the game will not acknowledge the bombs. While I am certainly open to the possibility, I don't think this is an instance of pilot error but rather an actual issue within the server/game itself currently.

Not here to gripe, just curious to know if there may be a solution. Many thanks to Team Fusion, whose hard work and dedication have made Blitz possible .