Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bltiz tech support

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Bltiz tech support

Where do I get tech support for CLOD Blitz. Ever since the update it won't start. No matter what I do, it won't run. It ran once when I re-booted in the Safe Mode but now it won't run there either. I even bought it from IL-2 thinking that a new activation code might work. It didn't. Steam said I already had one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: Bltiz tech support

Quote Originally Posted by electraguard View Post
    Where do I get tech support for CLOD Blitz. Ever since the update it won't start. No matter what I do, it won't run. It ran once when I re-booted in the Safe Mode but now it won't run there either. I even bought it from IL-2 thinking that a new activation code might work. It didn't. Steam said I already had one.
    This is a Steam Error... not a CoD Blitz error.

I would recommend you contact the Steam resource suggested in the error message and ask for their assistance.

In the meantime, you should do the following:

- Verify your installation of CLIFFS OF DOVER - BLITZ.

- Be sure your Anti-Virus/Firewall, etc. have exceptions to allow launching of BLITZ

- Disable the Steam Overlay

- Re-name your: "Documents/1C SoftClub/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover/" folder... do not delete it.

- Check the 1C forum Technical section and read the list of issues and solutions: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum...al-assistance/

But as I said to start, from the text of the error you have posted... this would seem to be a Steam Error.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Quote Originally Posted by RAF74_Buzzsaw View Post
    This is a Steam Error... not a CoD Blitz error.

I would recommend you contact the Steam resource suggested in the error message and ask for their assistance.

In the meantime, you should do the following:

- Verify your installation of CLIFFS OF DOVER - BLITZ.

- Be sure your Anti-Virus/Firewall, etc. have exceptions to allow launching of BLITZ

- Disable the Steam Overlay

- Re-name your: "Documents/1C SoftClub/il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover/" folder... do not delete it.

- Check the 1C forum Technical section and read the list of issues and solutions: https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum...al-assistance/

But as I said to start, from the text of the error you have posted... this would seem to be a Steam Error.
    I have done all that stuff except disabling the steam overlay. How do you do that.

I have gone to Steam on this already and did everything they suggested and none of it worked. They ended up telling me it was their problem to contact the software developer.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.11 MB

For us to help you, we need some more info. Was that screenshot you posted of the error what you got after you purchased the second copy and tried to play? Or was it the very first error you got with the original copy of the game you had? We need to know if all you were having the first time was a launcher crash..and not steam related?
    Cheers
    Ribbs

INTEL I5 4670 /16 MB DDR3/ MSI Z97 PCMATE MB
    MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64
    MS Sidewinder 2 precision pro Saitek x52 throttle quadrant

By ATAG_Lewis

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.11 MB

I say this because of what I understand the game Id# is tied to your steam account. If you bought another copy and tried to activate and play it with this steam account it could have given you that error and compounded your original problem..that wasn't steam related at all. Shooting in the dark right now..just giving you some ideas...
    Cheers
    Ribbs

MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64

By ATAG_Lewis

The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

I have done all that stuff except disabling the steam overlay. How do you do that.

I have gone to Steam on this already and did everything they suggested and none of it worked. They ended up telling me it was their problem to contact the software developer.
    Right click on Blitz in your Steam library. Then go to properties, then click off enable steam overlay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.11 MB

If originally u we're just having a launcher crash..it could be steam overlay..or any other overlay causing it. It can be disabled in steam settings I believe. We have also had some success with having people download and install .Net 4.7.1.
    Cheers
    Ribbs

MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64

By ATAG_Lewis

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Ribbs View Post
    For us to help you, we need some more info. Was that screenshot you posted of the error what you got after you purchased the second copy and tried to play? Or was it the very first error you got with the original copy of the game you had? We need to know if all you were having the first time was a launcher crash..and not steam related?
    I got the message before I purchased a copy and after I purchased the copy. After I purchased a copy I tried to active the code in Steam and I got the message that I already had and active code for this program.

Heaven, I've already served my time in Hell!
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    12.34 MB

First off, Semper Fi brother...

That said, do you have Team Speak? It's easier to work through issues if you're able to speak with someone rather
    than type here, wait, type more, wait...etc.

I implore you to get on TS and someone will be more than happy to help you work through whatever issue
    you may be experiencing.

~S~

Deacon
    Celer, Silens, Mortalis

10. Likes ATAG_Ribbs, XE9O liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.11 MB

Just a shot have you tried coping and pasting that error message in Google or whatever and see what pops up? Maybe some other forums have an answer for that. I've never seen it before or reported here that I know of. That's why I thought you got it after the second copy.
    Cheers
    Ribbs

MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64

By ATAG_Lewis

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Ribbs View Post
    Just a shot have you tried coping and pasting that error message in Google or whatever and see what pops up? Maybe some other forums have an answer for that. I've never seen it before or reported here that I know of. That's why I thought you got it after the second copy.
    I have search Google for that error message and have come up with nothing of value. I will try again. The odd thing is that BOS works fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Quote Originally Posted by 69th_Spiritus_Mortem View Post
    Right click on Blitz in your Steam library. Then go to properties, then click off enable steam overlay.
    That didn't work except I no longer get the error message. I get the message that Steam is preparing to launch the game but nothing happens. If I click it again it says it is already running.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Deacon View Post
    First off, Semper Fi brother...

That said, do you have Team Speak? It's easier to work through issues if you're able to speak with someone rather
    than type here, wait, type more, wait...etc.

I implore you to get on TS and someone will be more than happy to help you work through whatever issue
    you may be experiencing.

~S~

Deacon
    Okay. How do I get on Team Speak? I click on it and nothing happens. I found it by a search on the net. I am downloading it now and will try it tomorrow if my headset/microphone works.
    Last edited by electraguard; Feb-19-2018 at 20:54.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

You'll get up and running, don't worry. Everything you are saying makes me think there is a conflict somewhere.

Any 32bit programs running?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

That didn't work except I no longer get the error message. I get the message that Steam is preparing to launch the game but nothing happens. If I click it again it says it is already running.
    This sounds like a program on your computer is stopping the game from running... Steam has launched.

So it is either an Anti-Virus/Firewall which is blocking the game's .exe or you have an incompatible program running... typically a 32 bit program can cause a failure to launch. One or the other of these causes is preventing the launch from completing.

If you haven't already, please read this post and generate a list of programs which are running at the time of launch:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/topic...ms-you-are-ru/

And as mentioned, I would carefully go through the list of possible launch failure causes on the 1C CoD Tech forum and see if any of them apply:

https://forum.il2sturmovik.com/forum...al-assistance/

17. Likes Baffin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

You'll get up and running, don't worry. Everything you are saying makes me think there is a conflict somewhere.

Any 32bit programs running?
    I have disabled everything, including antivirus, firewall and other stuff and it still won't run. A couple of days ago I rebooted in the safe mode and it ran in that mode. That is when I started turning stuff off or uninstalling stuff to see if I could find out what was causing the problem. Yesterday I tried the safe mode again and it would not run in that either.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Well, if all else fails, there's also the option to reinstall Windows (Or dual-boot it). Start with a clean slate. Maybe dual booting would be the faster option, rather than a full install.

From my experience, when Steam says that the game is running, but it's actually doing nothing, I just have to go and kill the Launcher64 process. On the 2nd try it starts up. Happens almost anytime when I try to start the game after I've removed my HOTAS from the USBs ports.
    Last edited by katschmarek; Feb-20-2018 at 12:05.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Quote Originally Posted by katschmarek View Post
    Well, if all else fails, there's also the option to reinstall Windows (Or dual-boot it). Start with a clean slate. Maybe dual booting would be the faster option, rather than a full install.

From my experience, when Steam says that the game is running, but it's actually doing nothing, I just have to go and kill the Launcher64 process. On the 2nd try it starts up. Happens almost anytime when I try to start the game after I've removed my HOTAS from the USBs ports.
    I don't know what a dual boot of Windows is. I don't see that option in msconfig. I was thinking about uninstalling the last couple of Windows updates and see what happens.

There is no way for me to kill the Launcher64 process because it doesn't stay long enough to see let alone kill. I have HOTAS disconnected but I do have a game pad connected. I will try disconnecting that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.11 MB

electraguard..could you post your computer Hardware windows specs? Just so we can try and narrow things down a bit more. It's helpful to just post them in your signature for quick reference. Thanks.
    Cheers
    Ribbs

MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64

By ATAG_Lewis

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    660.92 MB

If the launcher isn't even running there's no possibility to kill it.

If you don't know what dual boot is, I'd say better stay away from it. I think Buzzsaw is on the right path and something is either blocking it from launching or you are missing a prerequisite for launch. Do you run a 64 bit Windows?

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Yes, if you don't know how to dual-boot, it's better to ignore that option. (or learn about it)

The fact that Steam is telling you that the game is running has made me believe that the process is running in the background, hence the suggestion to kill it.

Since I mentioned that these should be last resort options, you should, as suggested above, try and get in touch using TeamSpeak first.
    Last edited by katschmarek; Feb-20-2018 at 16:34.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Re: Bltiz tech support-computer specs.

Here is from my dxdiag. Will that work?

System Information
    ------------------
    Time of this report: 2/20/2018, 14:50:20
    Machine name: ALAN-PC
    Machine Id: {1F76EE15-98CA-4154-AE2F-412BEC1B0885}
    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: MSI
    System Model: MS-7721
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 07/15/13 17:10:55 Ver: 04.06.05
    Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) X4 750K Quad Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8142MB RAM
    Page File: 4177MB used, 12157MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.16299.0015 64bit Unicode

------------
    DxDiag Notes
    ------------
    Display Tab 1: No problems found.
    Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
    Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
    DirectX Debug Levels
    --------------------
    Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
    DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
    DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
    DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
    Display Devices
    ---------------
    Card name: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
    Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
    Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x683F)
    DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
    Device Type: Full Device
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_683F&SUBSYS_23181787&REV_00
    Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_E NUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER]
    Device Problem Code: No Problem
    Driver Problem Code: Unknown
    Display Memory: 6099 MB
    Dedicated Memory: 2028 MB
    Shared Memory: 4071 MB
    Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (59Hz)
    HDR Support: Not Supported
    Display Topology: Internal
    Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709
    Color Primaries: Red(0.631359,0.349133), Green(0.341320,0.622570), Blue(0.152844,0.058117), White Point(0.313977,0.329602)
    Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000
    Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor
    Monitor Model: DELL ST2420L
    Monitor Id: DELA067
    Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
    Output Type: DVI
    Monitor Advanced Color Capabilities: None
    Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP
    Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\aticfx64.dll,C:\W INDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c032383 1.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\aticfx64.dll,C:\WINDO WS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0323831.in f_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\aticfx64.dll,C:\WINDOWS\S ystem32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c0323831.inf_am d64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdxc64.dll
    Driver File Version: 23.20.15017.3010 (English)
    Driver Version: 23.20.15017.3010
    DDI Version: 12
    Feature Levels: 11_1,11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1
    Driver Model: WDDM 2.3
    Graphics Preemption: DMA
    Compute Preemption: DMA
    Miracast: Not Supported
    Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported
    Power P-states: Not Supported
    Driver Attributes: Final Retail
    Driver Date/Size: 1/30/2018 5:00:00 PM, 1987280 bytes
    WHQL Logo'd: n/a
    WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
    Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2B7F-11CF-F57F-B139BBC2DA35}
    Vendor ID: 0x1002
    Device ID: 0x683F
    SubSys ID: 0x23181787
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    Driver Strong Name: oem14.inf:cb0ae4140d5ae2df:ati2mtag_R575ADS:23.20. 15017.3010:pci\ven_1002&dev_683f
    Rank Of Driver: 00D12001
    Video Accel: Unknown
    DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT
    Deinterlace Caps: n/a
    D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported
    DXVA-HD: Not Supported
    DDraw Status: Enabled
    D3D Status: Enabled
    AGP Status: Enabled
    MPO MaxPlanes: 1
    MPO Caps: Not Supported
    MPO Stretch: Not Supported
    MPO Media Hints: Not Supported
    MPO Formats: Not Supported
    PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported
    PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported

-------------
    Sound Devices
    -------------
    Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Playback: Yes
    Default Voice Playback: Yes
    Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_1462D721& REV_1003
    Manufacturer ID: 1
    Product ID: 100
    Type: WDM
    Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys
    Driver Version: 6.00.0001.8010 (English)
    WHQL Logo'd: n/a
    Date and Size: 12/6/2016 12:00:00 AM, 5539328 bytes
    Other Files:
    Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
    HW Accel Level: Basic
    Cap Flags: 0x0
    Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0
    Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
    HW Memory: 0
    Voice Management: No
    EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
    I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
    Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
    Sound Capture Devices
    ---------------------
    Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: Yes
    Default Voice Capture: Yes
    Date and Size: 12/9/2016 08:35:18, 5539328 bytes
    Format Flags: 0x0

Description: Line In (Realtek High Definition Audio)
    Default Sound Capture: No
    Default Voice Capture: No
    Date and Size: 12/9/2016 08:35:18, 5539328 bytes
    Format Flags: 0x0

---------------------
    Video Capture Devices
    Number of Devices: 0
    ---------------------
    -------------------
    DirectInput Devices
    -------------------
    Device Name: Mouse
    Attached: 1
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a
    FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
    Controller ID: n/a
    Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Cordless Receiver?»
    Controller ID: 0x0
    Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B

Device Name: Cordless Receiver?»

Device Name: Cordless Keyboard?»

Device Name: Cordless Keyboard?»

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
    USB Devices
    -----------
    + USB Root Hub
    | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1022, 0x7807
    | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB
    | Service: usbhub
    | Driver: usbhub.sys, 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 513944 bytes
    | Driver: usbd.sys, 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 32152 bytes
    |
    +-+ USB Composite Device
    | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
    | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0003
    | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE
    | | Service: usbccgp
    | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 168856 bytes
    | |
    | +-+ USB Input Device (Logitech Download Assistant)
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
    | | | Location: 0000.0013.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000
    | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_046d&pid_c52b&mi_00
    | | | Service: HidUsb
    | | | Driver: LogiLDA.DLL, 9/20/2012 16:02:06, 1832760 bytes
    | | |
    | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device
    | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
    | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD
    | | | | Service: kbdhid
    | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 40448 bytes
    | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 63384 bytes
    | | |
    | +-+ Logitech Unifying USB receiver
    | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
    | | | Location: 0000.0013.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000
    | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_046d&pid_c52b&mi_02
    | | | Service: LEqdUsb
    | | | Driver: LEqdUsb.sys, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 87696 bytes
    | | | Driver: LkmdfCoInst.dll, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 1854096 bytes
    | | |
    | | +-+ Logitech HID-compliant Unifying device
    | | | | Location: DJ Bus 0
    | | | | Matching Device ID: {a3535e08-eb26-49a9-8ae0-786ed1242812}\logi_hid_device
    | | | | Service: LHidEqd
    | | | | Driver: LHidEqd.sys, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 23184 bytes
    | | | | Driver: LkmdfCoInst.dll, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 1854096 bytes
    | | | |
    | | | +-+ Logitech HID-compliant Unifying Mouse
    | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
    | | | | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&class_00000004
    | | | | | Upper Filters: LMouFilt
    | | | | | Lower Filters: LHidFilt
    | | | | | Service: mouhid
    | | | | | Driver: LHidFilt.Sys, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 86672 bytes
    | | | | | Driver: LMouFilt.Sys, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 69264 bytes
    | | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 32768 bytes
    | | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 57240 bytes
    | | | | | Driver: LkmdfCoInst.dll, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 1854096 bytes
    | | | | | Driver: LMouFiltCoInst.dll, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 63120 bytes
    | | | |
    | | +-+ Logitech HID-compliant Unifying device
    | | | | Location: DJ Bus 0
    | | | | Matching Device ID: {a3535e08-eb26-49a9-8ae0-786ed1242812}\logi_hid_device
    | | | | Service: LHidEqd
    | | | | Driver: LHidEqd.sys, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 23184 bytes
    | | | | Driver: LkmdfCoInst.dll, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 1854096 bytes
    | | | |
    | | | +-+ Logitech HID-compliant Unifying keyboard
    | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B
    | | | | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&class_0000001a&col01
    | | | | | Lower Filters: LHidFilt
    | | | | | Service: kbdhid
    | | | | | Driver: LHidFilt.Sys, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 86672 bytes
    | | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 40448 bytes
    | | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 63384 bytes
    | | | | | Driver: LkmdfCoInst.dll, 6/17/2015 19:25:00, 1854096 bytes

----------------
    Gameport Devices
    ----------------

------------
    PS/2 Devices
    ------------

------------------------
    Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
    ------------------------
    Drive: C:
    Free Space: 573.4 GB
    Total Space: 1907.2 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: WDC WD2002FAEX-007BA0 ATA Device

Drive: E:
    Free Space: 760.8 GB
    Total Space: 953.9 GB
    File System: NTFS
    Model: Seagate BUP Slim SL SCSI Disk Device

Drive: D:
    Model: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GH24NS90 ATA Device
    Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:02, 159744 bytes

--------------
    System Devices
    --------------
    Name: AMD SMBus
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780B&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_14\3&267 A616A&0&A0
    Driver: n/a

Name: PCI standard ISA bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780E&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_11\3&267 A616A&0&A3
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:03, 18840 bytes

Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1405&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&C5

Name: AMD IOMMU Device
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1419&SUBSYS_14191022&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&02

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AAB0&SUBSYS_AAB01787&REV_00\4&258 D69F9&0&0110
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:40:59, 86016 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:40:59, 96768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:40:59, 379392 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7808&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_11\3&267 A616A&0&9A
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 95640 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 454040 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 513944 bytes

Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7808&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_11\3&267 A616A&0&92
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 95640 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 454040 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 513944 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1400&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1403&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&C3

Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780F&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&267 A616A&0&A4
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0192 (English), 1/1/2018 05:39:44, 362904 bytes

Name: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_683F&SUBSYS_23181787&REV_00\4&258 D69F9&0&0010
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atiesrxx.exe, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:29:30, 481144 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atio6axx.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:32, 35698552 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atioglxx.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:42, 29527928 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atidxx32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:58:42, 13367016 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atidxx64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:58:46, 16190024 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ATIODCLI.exe, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:36, 76152 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ATIODE.exe, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:42, 357752 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\aticalcl.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:27:48, 74096 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\aticalcl64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:27:56, 80760 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\aticaldd.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:28:02, 14327672 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\aticaldd64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:28:10, 15737208 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\aticalrt.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:28:18, 77176 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\aticalrt64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:28:24, 87408 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atig6pxx.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:33:52, 153464 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atig6txx.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:33:56, 232824 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atigktxx.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:00, 205688 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atiglpxx.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:00, 133496 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atikmpag.sys, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:10, 545656 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atiu9p64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:58:58, 183640 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atiu9pag.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:59:04, 154032 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atiuxp64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:59:40, 207040 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atiuxpag.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:59:44, 171624 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\coinst_17.50.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 2/6/2018 08:35:14, 1246584 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\aticfx32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:58:32, 1578008 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\aticfx64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:58:36, 1987280 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdocl.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:21:20, 51038064 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdocl64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:25:54, 65602936 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdhdl32.dll, 2/6/2018 08:10:36, 320376 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdhdl64.dll, 2/6/2018 08:10:38, 396656 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdmantle32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:20:14, 12933496 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdmantle64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:20:22, 15442808 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativce03.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 160768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativvaxy_vi.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 326468 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativvaxy_vi_nd.da t, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 326208 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativvaxy_cz_nd.da t, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 273216 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amde31a.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:14, 159072 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativvaxy_FJ.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 268772 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativvaxy_FJ_nd.da t, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 268512 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdxc32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:58:22, 14629280 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdxc64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:58:28, 17510848 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdocl12cl.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:21:22, 25153904 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdocl12cl64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:21:28, 31562104 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdicdxx.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:16, 988781 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atiicdxx.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:24, 737410 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativvaxy_el_nd.da t, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 375168 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amde34a.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:14, 166560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativvaxy_stn_nd.d at, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 278976 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amde34b.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:14, 166560 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amduve32.dll, 15.22.0006.0000 (English), 2/6/2018 08:26:02, 143736 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amduve64.dll, 15.22.0006.0000 (English), 2/6/2018 08:26:08, 165744 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdmmcl.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:21:12, 125816 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdmmcl6.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:21:18, 147832 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atikmdag.sys, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:06, 41578872 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atiumd64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:59:06, 11882360 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atiumd6a.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:59:10, 12476728 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atiumdag.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:59:12, 9666632 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atiumdva.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:59:36, 11937984 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativce02.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 100816 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 234292 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativvaxy_cik_nd.d at, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 234032 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativvaxy_gl_nd.da t, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 374656 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amde40a.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:14, 165024 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\ativvaxy_rv.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 341088 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdave32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:52:36, 115552 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\amdave64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:52:42, 130640 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\c03 23831.inf_amd64_1212be4b9fe2386c\atitmm64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:58, 483704 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atieclxx.exe, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:29:22, 708984 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.6605.32936 (English), 2/6/2018 08:28:42, 467320 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ati2erec.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:27:28, 68984 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atig6txx.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:33:56, 232824 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 2/6/2018 07:12:24, 858720 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\OpenCL.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:26:40, 172408 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\clinfo.exe, 2/6/2018 08:35:10, 351608 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdhcp64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:57:44, 185752 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\kapp_ci.sbin, 2/6/2018 07:12:30, 121392 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\kapp_si.sbin, 2/6/2018 07:12:30, 117072 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\samu_krnl_ci.sbin, 2/6/2018 07:12:30, 154384 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\samu_krnl_isv_ci.sbin, 2/6/2018 07:12:30, 138832 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\mantle64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:35:44, 179576 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\mantleaxl64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:35:52, 158584 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\detoured.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:35:18, 18648 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdgfxinfo64.dll, 2/6/2018 08:10:20, 445304 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atieah64.exe, 2/6/2018 08:29:18, 414072 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\Rapidfire64.dll, 1.01.0000.0027 (English), 2/6/2018 08:45:04, 555896 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\RapidFireServer64.dll, 1.01.0000.0019 (English), 2/6/2018 08:45:18, 44920 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdlvr64.dll, 1.00.0012.0000 (English), 2/6/2018 08:20:10, 874872 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdvlk64.dll, 9.02.0010.0001 (English), 2/6/2018 08:26:20, 16043384 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amd-vulkan64.json, 2/6/2018 07:12:14, 700 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\GameManager64.dll, 2/6/2018 08:35:38, 458104 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 2/6/2018 07:57:52, 547776 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\dgtrayicon.exe, 2/6/2018 08:35:20, 479608 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\AMDKernelEvents.man, 2/6/2018 07:12:16, 34501 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amfrt64.dll, 1.04.0006.0000 (English), 2/6/2018 08:27:16, 2941816 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdmcl64.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 2/6/2018 08:20:34, 552304 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdxc64.dll, 8.18.0010.0217 (English), 2/6/2018 08:26:30, 113528 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1586 (English), 2/6/2018 08:28:36, 154104 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atidxx64.dll, 2/6/2018 08:28:56, 119160 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimpc64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:58:54, 121360 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atimuixx.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:10, 124280 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atisamu64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:46, 157048 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 3437632 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsva.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 157144 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 204952 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdave64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:52:42, 130640 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:58:14, 121360 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:27:34, 1471352 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:00, 205688 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 2/6/2018 07:12:24, 858720 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:26:34, 148344 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdhcp32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:57:28, 163888 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mantle32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:35:38, 150392 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mantleaxl32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:35:48, 135032 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\detoured.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:35:18, 18648 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdgfxinfo32.dll, 2/6/2018 08:10:12, 360824 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atieah32.exe, 2/6/2018 08:29:12, 334200 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\RapidFireServer.dll, 1.01.0000.0019 (English), 2/6/2018 08:45:06, 41848 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Rapidfire.dll, 1.01.0000.0027 (English), 2/6/2018 08:44:56, 469880 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdlvr32.dll, 1.00.0012.0000 (English), 2/6/2018 08:20:02, 702840 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdvlk32.dll, 9.02.0010.0001 (English), 2/6/2018 08:26:12, 13615984 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amd-vulkan32.json, 2/6/2018 07:12:14, 700 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\GameManager32.dll, 2/6/2018 08:35:32, 365944 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amfrt32.dll, 1.04.0006.0000 (English), 2/6/2018 08:27:12, 2550128 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdmcl32.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 2/6/2018 08:20:28, 382320 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdxc32.dll, 8.18.0010.0217 (English), 2/6/2018 08:26:24, 98680 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1586 (English), 2/6/2018 08:28:30, 145352 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 2/6/2018 08:28:50, 102776 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:58:50, 102000 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atisamu32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:34:44, 132984 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 3471376 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 157144 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 2/6/2018 07:12:28, 204952 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdave32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:52:36, 115552 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:58:08, 102000 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiadlxx.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:27:40, 1064312 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:27:40, 1064312 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.stz, 16.60.6034.0000 (English), 2/6/2018 08:11:12, 98184 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.itz, 2/6/2018 07:12:16, 1988 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ctz, 2/6/2018 07:12:16, 8319 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.stz, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 2/6/2018 08:10:58, 58136 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.itz, 2/6/2018 07:12:16, 2126 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.ctz, 2/6/2018 07:12:16, 10034 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:57:06, 1289072 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 07:57:12, 1523856 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:10:46, 233336 bytes
    Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010 (English), 2/6/2018 08:10:52, 271224 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\coinst_17.50.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 2/6/2018 08:35:14, 1246584 bytes

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780C&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&A1
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:03, 16280 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:03, 53144 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:03, 28568 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:03, 194456 bytes

Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7809&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_11\3&267 A616A&0&A5
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 30720 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1401&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&C1

Name: Standard Dual Channel PCI IDE Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7800&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_40\3&267 A616A&0&88
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:03, 16280 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pciidex.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:03, 53144 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:03, 28568 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:03, 194456 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1410&SUBSYS_14101022&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&00

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1404&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&C4

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1414&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&20
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.16299.0192 (English), 1/1/2018 05:39:44, 362904 bytes

Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller #2
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_06\4&383 E685E&0&0020
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 9.01.0406.2015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:03, 604160 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7807&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_11\3&267 A616A&0&98
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:41:08, 30720 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7807&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_11\3&267 A616A&0&90

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_780D&SUBSYS_D7211462&REV_01\3&267 A616A&0&A2
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:40:59, 86016 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:40:59, 96768 bytes
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.16299.0015 (English), 9/29/2017 06:40:59, 379392 bytes

Name: AMD USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7812&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_03\3&267 A616A&0&81
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.16299.0125 (English), 12/7/2017 16:24:06, 437144 bytes

Name: AMD USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft)
    Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7812&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_03\3&267 A616A&0&80
    Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.16299.0125 (English), 12/7/2017 16:24:06, 437144 bytes

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1402&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&C2

Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1412&SUBSYS_77211462&REV_00\3&267 A616A&0&10

------------------
    DirectShow Filters
    ------------------

DirectShow Filters:
    WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015
    WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.16299.0015
    MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Xiph.Org Theora Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,dsfTheoraDecoder.dll,
    Xiph.Org Vorbis Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,dsfVorbisDecoder.dll,
    DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.00 15
    WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.16299.0015
    AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.001 5
    VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.001 5
    SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00. 16299.0015
    Xiph.Org Ogg Muxer,0x00200000,1,0,dsfOggMux.dll,
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.16299 .0248
    Track1Filter,0x00200000,0,0,Track1Filter.dll,16.00 .0000.0000
    AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.0015
    StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.1629 9.0015
    MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299 .0015
    MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.001 5
    Xiph.Org FLAC Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,dsfFLACDecoder.dll,
    SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Track2Filter,0x00200000,0,0,Track2Filter.dll,16.00 .0000.0000
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.16299.0015
    MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.16299.00 15
    Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.00 15
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299. 0015
    Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.001 5
    MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Xiph.Org Theora Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfTheoraEncoder.dll,
    Xiph.Org Vorbis Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfVorbisEncoder.dll,
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299. 0015
    ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.001 5
    MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Xiph.Org Native FLAC Decoder,0x00600000,0,1,dsfNativeFLACSource.dll,
    Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,
    Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Xiph.Org Speex Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfSpeexEncoder.dll,
    Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.001 5
    Xiph.Org Speex Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,dsfSpeexDecoder.dll,
    Xiph.Org FLAC Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfFLACEncoder.dll,
    VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.16299.001 5
    WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.16299.0015
    VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,
    File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,
    AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.16299. 0015
    WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.16299.0015
    MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.162 99.0015
    DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.16299 .0015
    Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.16299.001 5
    Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.16299.00 15
    Xiph.Org Ogg Demuxer,0x00600000,1,1,dsfOggDemux2.dll,
    StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.16 299.0015
    Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,
    AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299 .0015
    AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.001 5
    Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.16299 .0015
    StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.162 99.0015
    AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.001 5
    File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    WebM Muxer Filter,0x00200000,2,1,webmmux.dll,0.09.0012.0000
    WebM VP8 Decoder Filter,0x00600000,1,1,vp8decoder.dll,0.09.0012.000 0
    WebM VP8 Encoder Filter,0x00200000,1,1,vp8encoder.dll,0.09.0012.000 0
    WebM Splitter Filter,0x00600000,1,1,webmsplit.dll,0.09.0012.0000
    Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.16299.0248
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.16299.0015
    MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.00 15

Video Compressors:
    WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.16299.0248
    WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.16299.0248
    DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0 015
    Xiph.Org Theora Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfTheoraEncoder.dll,
    WebM VP8 Encoder Filter,0x00200000,1,1,vp8encoder.dll,0.09.0012.000 0

Audio Compressors:
    WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.16299.0015
    WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.16299.0015
    Xiph.Org Vorbis Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfVorbisEncoder.dll,
    Xiph.Org Speex Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfSpeexEncoder.dll,
    Xiph.Org FLAC Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,dsfFLACEncoder.dll,
    IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015

Audio Capture Sources:
    Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Line In (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.16299.0015

PBDA CP Filters:
    PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299. 0192
    PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299. 0192
    PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.16299. 0192

Midi Renderers:
    Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015

WDM Streaming Capture Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0015
    Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0015
    Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0015

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
    Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.0015

BDA Network Providers:
    Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.001 5
    Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.001 5
    Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.001 5
    Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.16299.001 5
    Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.16299.0015

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
    VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.16299.0015

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
    BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.16299.0015
    MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.16299.001 5

BDA CP/CA Filters:
    Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192
    Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192
    PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.019 2
    XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.16299.0192

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
    Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.16299.00 15

Audio Renderers:
    Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015
    DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.16299.0015

----------------------------
    Preferred DirectShow Filters
    ----------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\P referred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID>

MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec
    {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS
    {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject

---------------------------
    Media Foundation Transforms
    ---------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundatio n\Transforms]

<category>:
    <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version>

Video Decoders:
    AMD D3D11 Hardware MFT Playback Decoder, {17796AEB-0F66-4663-B8FB-99CBEE0224CE}, 0x4, 8, AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010
    Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248
    DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248
    WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}, 0x1, MSVP9DEC.dll, 10.00.16299.0248
    Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Video Encoders:
    AMDh264Encoder, {ADC9BC80-0F41-46C6-AB75-D693D793597D}, 0x4, 8, AMDh264Enc64.dll, 23.20.15017.3010
    H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.16299.0248
    Microsoft MF VPX Encoder Transform, {AEB6C755-2546-4881-82CC-E15AE5EBFF3D}, 0x1, MSVPXENC.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Video Effects:
    Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Video Processor:
    Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.16299.0098
    Audio Decoders:
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248
    GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248
    WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015
    G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248
    IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248
    MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248
    Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Audio Encoders:
    LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.16299.0248
    Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015
    MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Audio Effects:
    AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.16299.0015
    Multiplexers:
    Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.16299.0064
    Others:
    Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.16299.0248

--------------------------------------------
    Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories
    --------------------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT]

EnableDecoders = 1
    EnableVideoProcessors = 1
    EnableEncoders = 1

-------------------------------------
    Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundatio n\MediaSources\Preferred]

<file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

.3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler
    .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler
    .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred
    audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred
    video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred

--------------------------------
    Media Foundation Scheme Handlers
    --------------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers]
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundatio n\MediaSources\Preferred]

<URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred]

file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred
    http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler
    http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler
    http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred
    mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred
    ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred
    sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred

Preferred Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundatio n\Transforms\Preferred]

<media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID>

{E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}
    {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}
    MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
    {A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}
    {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}
    {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}
    MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT
    MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT
    MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject
    MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}
    MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject
    {30395056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}
    {30385056-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft WebM MF VP8 Decoder Transform, {E3AAF548-C9A4-4C6E-234D-5ADA374B0000}
    MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}
    {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}
    {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}
    {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}
    {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}
    {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}
    MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject
    MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT
    MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}
    {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}
    {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}
    WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject
    KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}
    {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}
    KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}

Disabled Media Foundation Transforms

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundatio n\Transforms\DoNotUse]

<transform CLSID>

------------------------
    Disabled Media Sources
    ------------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundatio n\MediaSources\DoNotUse]

<media source CLSID>

---------------
    EVR Power Information
    ---------------
    Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
    Quality Flags: 2576
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow half deinterlace
    Allow scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 100
    Balanced Flags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 50
    PowerFlags: 1424
    Enabled:
    Force throttling
    Allow batching
    Force half deinterlace
    Force scaling
    Decode Power Usage: 0

---------------
    Diagnostics
    ---------------

Windows Error Reporting:
    +++ WER0 +++:
    Fault bucket 1702086981877654642, type 4
    Event Name: APPCRASH
    Response: Not available
    Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
    P1: Launcher64.exe
    P2: 1.0.0.0
    P3: 5a636906
    P4: steamclient64.dll
    P5: 4.37.16.67
    P6: 5a8b3fd9
    P7: c0000005
    P8: 00000000008572ed
    P9:
    P10:

+++ WER1 +++:

Problem signature:
    P9:
    P10:

+++ WER2 +++:

Problem signature:
    P9:
    P10:

+++ WER3 +++:

Problem signature:
    P9:
    P10:

+++ WER4 +++:

Problem signature:
    P9:
    P10:

+++ WER5 +++:

Problem signature:
    P9:
    P10:

+++ WER6 +++:

Problem signature:
    P9:
    P10:

+++ WER7 +++:
    Fault bucket 1356233976540231411, type 5
    Event Name: BEX64

Problem signature:
    P1: svchost.exe_DiagTrack
    P2: 10.0.16299.15
    P3: 9c786b9a
    P4: diagtrack.dll
    P5: 10.0.16299.192
    P6: 8a7a8875
    P7: 000000000001c3c6
    P8: c0000409
    P9: 0000000000000007
    P10:

+++ WER8 +++:
    Fault bucket , type 0
    Event Name: BEX64

Problem signature:
    P1: svchost.exe_DiagTrack
    P2: 10.0.16299.15
    P3: 9c786b9a
    P4: diagtrack.dll
    P5: 10.0.16299.192
    P6: 8a7a8875
    P7: 000000000001c3c6
    P8: c0000409
    P9: 0000000000000007
    P10:

+++ WER9 +++:
    Fault bucket 120813759467, type 4

Problem signature:
    P1: mbamservice.exe
    P2: 3.1.0.556
    P3: 5988c3f1
    P4: mbamservice.exe
    P5: 3.1.0.556
    P6: 5988c3f1
    P8: 00000000001b6596
    P9:
    P10:

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Not running an AMD video card overlay like RAPTOR?

CloD hates some over lays as described above.

Try to start up then post a screening of your processes running in your control panel. I still suspect an overlay despite the fact you have turned everthing off. Particularly since it ran in safe mode.

What programs does you computer auto start on startup?
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Sp00k View Post
    Not running an AMD video card overlay like RAPTOR?

CloD hates some over lays as described above.

Try to start up then post a screening of your processes running in your control panel. I still suspect an overlay despite the fact you have turned everthing off. Particularly since it ran in safe mode.

What programs does you computer auto start on startup?
    I am not running any over lays that I know of, I don't have Rpator. However, when I last updated the AMD video driver it did install a Radeon overlay. I think I have it off of here but am not sure. I have rolled back the video drivers to the Microsoft one then used my original Radeon installation disk to install the original driver in which this game worked. I have no indication that the overlay is working. To activate it you hit alt r. I do that and nothing happens. If it is on here, I don't know how to get it off or even how to tell if it is still one here. I suspected this was the problem as the last thing I installed was the new driver that had this overlay with it.

I have a few programs that start, Carbonite, PC Matic and magnify. They were all on here before when the game worked. I stopped them from starting anyway but it made no difference. I have stopped everything from starting except MS stuff and it still doesn't run. There was a bucket full of Windows 10 updates in mid February, most dealing with MS office. Could one of those be causing the problem? It seems odd to me that this won't run but IL-2 Battle of Stalingrad does.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

If this is running try to kill it and start CloD. This is the Radon desktop overlay.

amdow.exe.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

If this is running try to kill it and start CloD. This is the Radon desktop overlay.

amdow.exe.
    It isn't show as any process running and then I did a search of my C drive for that file and it says there isn't any.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Hey Electraguard

Looking at your video card, I have to mention it is not the most recent. What is the full number name of the card?

It would have difficulty in running the game well except at low settings. It is possible this is the reason it is not launching.

And I notice the card seems to be running your display as a 32 bit process despite you having a W10 64 bit operating system. Is this something to do with the display unit software? Could this be the issue?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Quote Originally Posted by RAF74_Buzzsaw View Post
    Hey Electraguard

Looking at your video card, I have to mention it is not the most recent. What is the full number name of the card?

It would have difficulty in running the game well except at low settings. It is possible this is the reason it is not launching.

And I notice the card seems to be running your display as a 32 bit process despite you having a W10 64 bit operating system. Is this something to do with the display unit software? Could this be the issue?
    It is a Radeon HD 7750 eye 4 and the game had been running fine with card from the time Blitz was added to Steam until some time around when the update was put on Steam. The last time I played it was mid January with the same card with the same settings. The only things that I know changed since then are:

1. A driver update for the card. I have rolled it back to the MS driver and to the original driver that came with the card and that didn't work. I think I have removed all the Radeon overlays but am not sure.
    2. Numerous Windows 10 updates with installed, mostly to do with MS Office 2007.
    3. I started working with a beta of another game on Steam since late sometime in January, after the last time I played Blitz.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Have you opted OUT of betas in Blitz library, properties, beta tab?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.87 GB

Have you opted OUT of betas in Blitz library, properties, beta tab?
    Yes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast