Thread: How can I make this playable with FMB? <odens dynamic campaign>

Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    355.85 MB

How can I make this playable with FMB? <odens dynamic campaign>

Hello all, I am trying to play odens dynamic mission since he updated it with the beaufighter and have run into an issue. Everything works great EXCEPT for the dang beaus that are marked to spawn parked in the hangars and take off after you have left. Once the first squadron hits waypoint 1 and the 2nd squadron starts moving, instead of taxiing out of the hangar and to the runway (which I somehow got them to freakin do once but can't replicate) the planes stay sitting in the hangar and turn about 90 degrees and drive straight into the wall ...... Is there any way to fix this or am I better off just deleting the 2nd squadron altogether? Trying to get any kind of meaningful single player experience out of cliffs has been an infuriating experience lol, I hope they actually left you gents in TF enough of a foundation to even build on AI wise with how bad they seem to have botched it.

The mission I was speaking of, unfortunately the link to download is now 404 http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.ph...-4#Post4398064

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Re: How can I make this playable with FMB? <odens dynamic campaign>

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixCNE View Post
    Trying to get any kind of meaningful single player experience out of cliffs has been an infuriating experience ...
    Very true.

Try block spawn points in the hangars, put a static plane or object there (I use 'anti-storm weight'), then planes will use another spawn point, in that "CloD way", the more far from runway first...

3. Likes PhoenixCNE liked this post
    Veteran Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    355.85 MB

Re: How can I make this playable with FMB? <odens dynamic campaign>

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    Very true.

Try block spawn points in the hangars, put a static plane or object there (I use 'anti-storm weight'), then planes will use another spawn point, in that "CloD way", the more far from runway first...
    Thanks for the suggestion, it kind of worked but it seems the mission scripting has much larger problems that make it unenjoyable to try and stumble through. Unfortunately I think I'll just keep on with BoS for my single player needs since that's all I get to play lately, maybe that will push me to get in the MP servers more when I actually have the chance.