Thread: Korean shenanigans

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Korean shenanigans

Hi guys
    I just wanted to say a huge thankyou to ATAG_Yotheguy and Mystico for being very patient with me while they helped me set up and get into the air with my F86 last night.

I jumped onto Teamspeak and noticed these guys in the DCS channel.
    I dropped into their channel intending to lurk and listen to what was happening. After saying hi they talked me into going flying with them. To be fair I didn't take much persuading.

After getting into the air we flew North while climbing up to contrail altitude and spotted what we thought was a mig coming for us. We turned in, I believe Yo stalled? Correct me if I'm wrong Yo. So we lost Yo. Mystico and I continued to prosecute the target. Mystico took some damage I attempted to get a firing solution on the mig but was unable and for fear of stalling out I broke off. The mig locked onto me. I went defensive we were quite low at this point so I took him into the valleys. I couldn't shake him but with Mystic attempting to get a solution on him and calling out his position I managed to get him to black out and go in. We decided to head back as we were both damaged. My landing was god awful lol

Anyway thanks a lot guys I really enjoyed last night look forward to more

Frankie
    Last edited by ATAG_Frankenstien; Apr-03-2018 at 13:32.
    My Machine CPU: i7 7700k 4..2Ghz Motherboard: Republic of Gamers Maximus VIII Ranger Z170 Socket 1151 Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 1080 Strix 8GB ROG Direct CU III Aura RGB Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 DRAM 2400Mhz 2 x Matched Pair Peripherals: Oculus Rift, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Kensington Trackball, CH Pro Throttle Quadrant, 2 x Saitek Trim Wheels, Razer Tarterus V2 Gaming Keypad

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Korean shenanigans

It appears I remembered the incident woth Yo incorrectly. He reminded me last night

He had tech issues with the sim and it had crashed for about the 8th time. So frustrated he quit for the night. I'd probably have done the same.

Apologies Yo I'm an old-ish git and in all the excitement I forgot this.

Frankie
    My Machine CPU: i7 7700k 4..2Ghz Motherboard: Republic of Gamers Maximus VIII Ranger Z170 Socket 1151 Graphics Card: Nvidia GTX 1080 Strix 8GB ROG Direct CU III Aura RGB Memory: 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 DRAM 2400Mhz 2 x Matched Pair Peripherals: Oculus Rift, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pedals, Kensington Trackball, CH Pro Throttle Quadrant, 2 x Saitek Trim Wheels, Razer Tarterus V2 Gaming Keypad

3. Likes ATAG_yotheguy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    376.42 MB

Re: Korean shenanigans

The Korean server is quite fun. I love the Mig 15, it's been a while, since 2.5 in fact, I haven played.
    It takes an airplane to bring out the worst in a pilot.
    ((dB)) youTube Channel