Thread: Do you guys still do campaings?

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    704.77 MB

Do you guys still do campaings?

Looking at the forums the only campaigns I see are from last year. Did this community die? Or am I doing something wrong. It would be a shame if so

2. Likes ATAG_DRock liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    910.85 MB

Re: Do you guys still do campaings?

Recently SD_MBen upload a mini-campaign. Before the last is Dunkirk from Piper_Kiev.

But until CloD AI and commands get fixed there's no much incentive for guys make SP campaigns.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    16.05 MB

And if you mean the multiplayer ones, things are at a bit of a stand-still here at ATAG. I think we only have server 1 for the time being, so some players have put together events and make a hell of a good time out of it. (erm.. like BOO and Drock!) In fact, any community member who wants to put something together would get heaps of players into it, as many of us do enjoy the events and campaigns. So if you or anyone wants to get something going - have at it! I suppose there is the possibility of a structured campaign on server 2 in the future as well, but not likely anytime soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.42 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Freya View Post
    And if you mean the multiplayer ones, things are at a bit of a stand-still here at ATAG. I think we only have server 1 for the time being, so some players have put together events and make a hell of a good time out of it. (erm.. like BOO and Drock!) In fact, any community member who wants to put something together would get heaps of players into it, as many of us do enjoy the events and campaigns. So if you or anyone wants to get something going - have at it! I suppose there is the possibility of a structured campaign on server 2 in the future as well, but not likely anytime soon.
    Would be interested in a Bomber campaign.
    `What you -- have inherited from your ancestors, you must earn -- before you can own'. - AH.

ATAG Server Operator ATAG_kiwiflieger's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    77.99 MB

TWC have got a nice bomber and fighter campaign running and it's a real shame they don't get a higher magnitude of use, they're well worth checking out.

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."

AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz (OC to 4.2GHz) ~ 8GB RAM (DDR3 1333MHz) ~ ASUS GTX1050Ti Phoenix 4GB ~ 250GB WD HDD
    T.16000M ~ TWCS Throttle ~ TFRP Pedals ~ DIY IR Headtracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    222.40 MB

Thanks for the plug Kiwi

We are currently testing the Tactical server to roll maps in both directions if all main targets are hit.You can use tab/4/4 for main objectives
    destroy all the mains and roll the map for your team. Maps available on twc forum and on twcclan.com Tactical Server and Maps
    Successfully defend the targets and the enemy has no chance to roll the map. 6 hour time frame into darkness runway lights for home bound aircraft Good luck

Please understand we are testing once testing is complete all airSpawns will go away they are there for testing only
    Last edited by TWC_Fatal_Error; Apr-30-2018 at 09:42.
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC "The Wrecking Crew"