Thread: Multi Screen Bug ClOD Blitz

Gateway to Downeast Maine (New England) USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.43 GB

Multi Screen Bug ClOD Blitz

I wonder if other multi screen users have the same issue of overly large map and cockpit presentation using Blitz? I would like to hear from others with multi screen surround that do/have and if there is a solution. This did not happen in the earlier versons of ClOD. In ClOD before the Blitz upgrade the map and cockpit toggle presentation always showed up normal size in the far left monitor only. Is there a bug in Blitz causing this anomaly and is there a resolution to fix it? See the following views that show the conditions I receive:

ClODmap.png

Cockpit tog.png

ASUS GB20CB Intel I-7 w/Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070, ASUS Swift PG279Q (3), VKB GF/KG12, CH Pro throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder, EDtracker Pro

[SIZE=1]"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" -S. Holmes-

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

Re: Multi Screen Bug ClOD Blitz

The map you might be able to fix by dragging the edges around until you have it where you want, but I'm not sure whether the "Wonder Woman' view can be altered for multi-displays.

That's one hell of a nice setup BTW

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."

~ AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz (OC to 4GHz) ~ 8GB RAM ~ ASUS GTX1050Ti Phoenix 4GB ~
    T.16000M ~ TWCS Throttle ~ TFRP Pedals ~ DIY IR Headtracker

3. Likes Baffin, DOWNEAST liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    508.11 MB

Like kiwiflieger said, I just resize mine by dragging around the edges of the map. I dont use the HUD display so not sure on that one ( I have down on my hat switch set to look down in the cockpit for checking the gauges ) Hope this helps

5. Likes DOWNEAST liked this post
    Gateway to Downeast Maine (New England) USA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.43 GB

Quote Originally Posted by =Devlin= View Post
    Like kiwiflieger said, I just resize mine by dragging around the edges of the map. I dont use the HUD display so not sure on that one ( I have down on my hat switch set to look down in the cockpit for checking the gauges ) Hope this helps
    Thanks Devlin and Kiwiflieger, dragging the edges of the map border solved the issue with the large three screen map display. I was able to slide it over to the left monitor and the size that suits me as you both suggested. Don't know why I didn't think and try this myself before posting.

It is another story for the cockpit view, that won't change. It is strange the problem didn't exist for me before i loaded and started using "Blitz". I will look throgh my .ini files and see if there are any clues.
    ASUS GB20CB Intel I-7 w/Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070, ASUS Swift PG279Q (3), VKB GF/KG12, CH Pro throttle, MFG Crosswind Rudder, EDtracker Pro

[SIZE=1]"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" -S. Holmes-