Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fall rott unbalanced

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    138.5 KB

Re: Fall rott unbalanced

Quote Originally Posted by LuseKofte View Post
    Loosing intrest in BOX series I have some time available for mission making after this summer. I flown COD from the start and up to a couple or three years ago. And my impression on the missions then, was they where good. I will try to learn the coding required in this game, but what scares me most is the fact that competing to those missions already made (witch in my mind is very good) how can new ones be any better?
    I do not think I am the only one thinking that, I will probably have to fly active for many month to grasp what sort of requirement a new mission should have. It is a big map , but in my mind there was plenty of good missions. Was missions pulled out for some reasons?
    In my active days , bomber pilots on blue side was active. And a little less on red side, for what little I have seen , this has changed. Is this because of the missions? Or is it simply more bomber pilots on red side now?
    I have contacted TF on my interest, but in my mind I need to get a lot more active, in order to know what to do. Because right now I have a problem seing what can be done better. Now we fly missions made by pretty good mapbuilderls.
    I admire your commitment, I have been fiddling with the mission builder but I'm a complete clot when it comes to things like this so it's going rather slowly as I can't find bugger all half the time, and I'm not prepared to stick my nose in until I get a grip on it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.11 MB

S! LuseKofte! You don't have to make them better.. these maps have been played for the better of 6 years or so. We just need variety. I say start small and build from there. Even small skrmish maps with medium range bombing targets would work I believe.
    Cheers
    Ribbs

INTEL I5 4670 /16 MB DDR3/ MSI Z97 PCMATE MB
    MSI GTX 1060 3 GIG
    WIN 7 64
    MS Sidewinder 2 precision pro Saitek x52 throttle quadrant

By ATAG_Lewis

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    46.2 KB

The FMB is easy enough , I never made Multiplayer missions before in this game, so there are for sure things to learn. But I have been away from this game for so long that Getting the job done is probably only half the task. One need to get back on the horse and , well you know what I mean. Continue that sentence and it will be taken wrongly
    Anyhow, I will spend some of the summer grasping the theory of it all. Then spend considerable time flying late summer . Nothing will happened from my side before then , due to lack of time. I spent a lot of time adding new patch stuff into campaigns and smb missions in old IL 2 . Together making campaigns. The work itself is therapeutic , it is the testing and bug correction that is the pain in the ass

4. Likes Gromit, Gingerbread liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123