Thread: Skins request: 109 skins for July and August (no yellow nose)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

Skins request: 109 skins for July and August (no yellow nose)

Hi there skin makers!

I'm wondering if there are some blank skins (no markings) out there for 109s that don't have the yellow nose? The skins that come with the game are great, there's one for every staffel, but they all have the yellow nose. I'm working on some historical videos and the yellow only started to be painted on in mid August. The only 109 skins that come with the game are for III/JG52 and its Stabschwarm so there are only 4 skins out there without the yellow nose. Are there versions anywhere of skins for the other Geschwaders without the yellow nose? I've just been using the III/JG52 skins for all the 109s but I'd like more variety (maybe some JG26 ones with the blue sides) or the JG53 ones with the red stripe, the JG52 ones all have green or grey patterns on the side and I don't want those on every single 109 in these videos of course.

I don't need skins for every single staffel but maybe 5 or so variations of blank 109 skins without yellow noses would be awesome.

2. Likes GERMANWOLF liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    712.59 MB

Re: Skins request: 109 skins for July and August (no yellow nose)

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Flare View Post
    Hi there skin makers!

I'm wondering if there are some blank skins (no markings) out there for 109s that don't have the yellow nose? The skins that come with the game are great, there's one for every staffel, but they all have the yellow nose. I'm working on some historical videos and the yellow only started to be painted on in mid August. The only 109 skins that come with the game are for III/JG52 and its Stabschwarm so there are only 4 skins out there without the yellow nose. Are there versions anywhere of skins for the other Geschwaders without the yellow nose? I've just been using the III/JG52 skins for all the 109s but I'd like more variety (maybe some JG26 ones with the blue sides) or the JG53 ones with the red stripe, the JG52 ones all have green or grey patterns on the side and I don't want those on every single 109 in these videos of course.

I don't need skins for every single staffel but maybe 5 or so variations of blank 109 skins without yellow noses would be awesome.
    There are some here. https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...?categoryid=12
    If you can't get rid of the yellow nose on the Bf109 then try a non-multiplay mission (there are some issues with the Bf109 in online/multiplay).
    Cheers.
    Last edited by major_setback; Aug-08-2018 at 10:51.
    http://theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2673&dateline=1390351127

Principle skinner

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Will check that out too

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    760.03 MB

Hi Flare
    Leave it with Me and I will have a go at them for you ASAP.
    BTW...I was in BC recently... Vancouver,Victoria Kamloops was also in Alberta..
    Banff and Jasper WOW!!! What stunning scenery you are so lucky living in such a beautiful Country Buddy.
    Regards
    Keith

6. Likes SD_MBen liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    760.03 MB

Hi Flare
    I have PM Skins to you.
    Regards
    Keith