Thread: I'm was a baaaaaad boy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    241.13 MB

I'm was a baaaaaad boy!

They were lined up so nicely....I just couldn't help myself!

Vae Victis!

"He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight." - Sun Tzu

Come watch the fun!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

Re: I'm was a baaaaaad boy!

Oh, that was beautiful

Lovely Dog, by the way.
    Author of the Their Finest Hour, Their Greatest Challenge, Desert Hawks, Eagles over Tobruk, On Ne Passe Pas!, and Rising from the Ashes campaigns for Cliffs of Dover Blitz and Desert Wings - Tobruk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    107.58 MB

Where is the anti-aircraft defense? For example, there is not one cannon at Shoreham Airport. Why?? Who makes the maps ??? Probably an expert.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Pepe_57 View Post
    Where is the anti-aircraft defense? For example, there is not one cannon at Shoreham Airport. Why?? Who makes the maps ??? Probably an expert.
    You can find information about the maps and the people who create them with a lot of work, and free to use for you, here in the forum under the header 'ATAG server missions'.

And yes, these people who do all this work for free are experts, because it is not an easy job at all.
    Regarding your post I am sure you feel that you can do better, so you are more than welcome to give it a try and submit your work.

S!

DerDa

5. Likes DRock liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    23.07 MB

Flak always takes a while to wake up(as was the case back then). That is why you can usually get away with one strafing pass. Once the flak wakes up you better leave!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    107.58 MB

Quote Originally Posted by DerDa View Post
    You can find information about the maps and the people who create them with a lot of work, and free to use for you, here in the forum under the header 'ATAG server missions'.

And yes, these people who do all this work for free are experts, because it is not an easy job at all.
    Regarding your post I am sure you feel that you can do better, so you are more than welcome to give it a try and submit your work.

S!

DerDa
    I did not find anyone who made the Fades map anywhere. Please find who. CoD is not a new game !!! It is a very old simulator !!! I think there are many experiences and we do not have to start constantly and constantly again. That you want me to become a developer is a ridiculous and childish opinion. I help when I point out what's wrong.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    107.58 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Kling View Post
    Flak always takes a while to wake up(as was the case back then). That is why you can usually get away with one strafing pass. Once the flak wakes up you better leave!
    I do not want air defenses to destroy Bf. But it is a warning that somewhere the enemy is flying

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    383.91 MB

I do not want air defenses to destroy Bf. But it is a warning that somewhere the enemy is flying
    As Kling mentioned, if he was just arriving with that being his first pass, then the flak guns were still "getting ready". If he stayed for a little longer I'm sure a whole bunch of tracer would have been heading towards the 109.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

I did not find anyone who made the Fades map anywhere. Please find who. CoD is not a new game !!! It is a very old simulator !!! I think there are many experiences and we do not have to start constantly and constantly again. That you want me to become a developer is a ridiculous and childish opinion. I help when I point out what's wrong.
    You obviously do not realise, that the ATAG missions are not created by the developers (TFS) but by volunteers, some members of ATAG, some not.

I am sure nobody wants you to become a developer, but ATAG's request for mission builders from the community is absolutely sincere and in no way childish or ridiculous.

So, if you want to point out things that are wrong, you should at least know what you are talking about.
    And if you want to help, you might start with leaving some of those exclamation marks away.

Best,

DerDa

11. Likes TheVino3 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

!

Only kidding!

Seen plenty of Pepe videos and enough DerDa posts to know you are both good guys.

Old game engine or not... the old girl has life in her yet.

Cheers fellas.

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    107.58 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Highseas View Post
    !

Only kidding!

Seen plenty of Pepe videos and enough DerDa posts to know you are both good guys.

Old game engine or not... the old girl has life in her yet.

Cheers fellas.

I wish you were right. But I do not believe it very much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    107.58 MB

Quote Originally Posted by DerDa View Post
    You obviously do not realise, that the ATAG missions are not created by the developers (TFS) but by volunteers, some members of ATAG, some not.

I am sure nobody wants you to become a developer, but ATAG's request for mission builders from the community is absolutely sincere and in no way childish or ridiculous.

So, if you want to point out things that are wrong, you should at least know what you are talking about.
    And if you want to help, you might start with leaving some of those exclamation marks away.

Best,

DerDa
    I wrote about you when you sent me to do the developer. Not about building missions

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Great thread - a fun watch, Invictus!

Note to all: all the server missions are being revamped within the near future.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

16. Likes ATAG_Pattle, 9./JG52 Sturm liked this post