Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    175.59 MB

Re: Hi

Salut à tous ! New here, and quite new to hardcore air sims as well. I have installed IL2 1946 and begin to manage some of it. Installed COD and ... wow. I am eager to learn so I will look for a squadron or people which have time to spare for beginners (French or English, no problem).

2. Likes DerDa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Mordacq View Post
    Salut à tous ! New here, and quite new to hardcore air sims as well. I have installed IL2 1946 and begin to manage some of it. Installed COD and ... wow. I am eager to learn so I will look for a squadron or people which have time to spare for beginners (French or English, no problem).
    Hi Mordacq............I'm your man!

Let me give you a big welcome to Cliffs of Dover. We are delighted to have you join our Community. There is masses of very helpful information on this Forum that will help you in your training for Cliffs. Do have a look at the pilots Manuals for your chosen aircraft that can be found in the In Game Menu. They can save you hours of time. However, the best way to learn fast is to team up with another pilot and I am more than happy to do that. We just need to find a time when we can both get on line and talk together. You need to download Teamspeak Three so that we can communicate together:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ting+Teamspeak

The IP address shown in this vid might be wrong so try this one:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=23120

Also most of us set up a number of Information Windows that feed us info during flight. I can help you with these but in the meantime you might find this link useful:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ead.php?t=3273

Unfortunately I am busy today and tomorrow but should be free on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and Friday of this week. Drop me a message below or a PM and we can agree a time and take off together! Until then......Salute!

4. Likes Mordacq liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.82 MB

Salut Mordacq !

Si tu veux apprendre CloD avec des francophones, n'hésite pas à venir nous rendre visite -> escadrille OBT
    Voici notre forum et notre école de chasse (tu trouveras notre adresse TeamSpeak sur notre page de présentation)
    Win10 x64, i7-9700K CPU @ 3.60GHz, ASUS RTX 2080 Ti 11GB, 32GB RAM, 1920x1200 HD 24", Microsoft FFB2, Thrustmaster TPR, Throttle Saitek X65F, TrackIR5.
    VR: Reverb G2 and G1 (Windows Mixed Reality HMD), SteamVR res: 2192x2144
    Nvidia driver version: 537.58

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi Mordacq.......so sorry we haven't bumped into each other yet on the servers. I missed you 'by a whisker' the other day......as you logged off, I logged on! It happens....modern life (especially for fighter pilots!) is very busy!

Don't forget: there is the second Adlertag Mission tomorrow night on the Axis v Allies Server at 19.00hrs GMT. Do come and join us! I will be flying and if you can download Team Speak come and say 'hello.' There will be many other quite 'new' pilots flying tomorrow night so you will not be alone. I can assure you of a very warm welcome!

Alternatively, you could join up with our friends, the OBT Squad boys....OBT_Polak, Mikmac and Lionel, to name but a few. They are responsible for Adlertag and a mighty fine job they have made of it. I'm sure they would equally welcome you and keep an eye 'on your six' during the evening. You are guaranteed to learn a huge amount about

CLoD and everything to do with staying alive on the CLoD servers. I think the OBT boys will be flying Red (RAF aircraft) this Saturday.

I hope you can join us. (I will continue to look out for you on the servers!) Best of luck....and Salute!

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.73 MB

I'm also new here, so thought i'd say hi!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by phenom89 View Post
    I'm also new here, so thought i'd say hi!
    Hi Phenom....great to have you here with us! You are very welcome.

Do have a look at the posts for Mordaqc above. You might well find the links there useful in setting up your own rig for CLoD! Of course, there is a wealth of information on the ATAG Forum which we invite you to sift through....all very useful and interesting stuff.

We have been busy running a series of Events lately that have been enjoyed by many sim pilots, both 'old hands' and new people to Cliffs. These Events are open to everybody and you don't need masses of experience to take part. In fact, you will learn a huge amount just by jumping 'on line' and joining in. So please come and get stuck in!

TM-Bluntman did just that during our last Event...... and now we know he will be keeping us on out toes! Ha ha!

He and his Stuka are everywhere, knocking seven bells out of our poor shipping! Ha ha! I had an amazing tussle with him over the Solant last Saturday...... and great fun was had by all! LoL!

The next Event is on November 5th at 19.00 GMT on the Axis v Allies Server. Here's more info about it:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...832#post392832

If you have any more questions....or would like to 'wing up' for a quiet fly to explore CLoD and the maps we have, just post here. We are here to help! In the meantime, have fun and we hope to see you in the CLoD Skies very soon! Cheers....and Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    46.87 MB

Moin phenom89, welcome here in forum and on the servers!
    Gruß Amarok

10. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    201.68 MB

Hello from the East Coast of the USA.

12. Likes ATAG_Colander, DerDa, Little Bill liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123