Thread: Replica Spitfire Controls

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    95.3 KB

Replica Spitfire Controls

A friend of mine over at 79vRAF has been building to order replica Spitfire cockpits. For a review and more info please see this link...

https://79vraf.wordpress.com/2018/07...cap-july-2018/

I’m sure he will welcome any new business although l do believe that there is a waiting list!
    CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K 4.2GHz Kaby Lake overclocked to 4.60GHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IX Hero -Z Intel Z97 (Socket 1151)
    RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Dual 3000Mhz, GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11Gb GDDR5X, OS: Windows 10
    SSD: Samsung M2 EVO 500Gb, Joystick: Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Monitor: ASUS PG348Q and TrackIR5

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Re: Replica Spitfire Controls

This was the only reference to price I saw... Include shipping to UK from some Euro country I suspect

Total price for kit including postage is therefore 486,80 Euros. 150 Eur on order and the balance when kit is ready for shipping. Allow 6 weeks to assemble and test before shipping.
    Not sure I could live with the creaky plastic sound but otherwise looks good. Why didnt he video it with his phone sideways?
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

3. Likes ATAG_Vortex liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Brilliant. I would love to have a lazy $1300 or so Australian buy.

Hope Topsy gets plenty of business.

5. Likes ATAG_Vortex liked this post
    Team Fusion
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    497.6 KB

He's been very generous to me regarding my spit sim project, and I can assure you that he won't be making much for the time invested. Anyone with some extra dough to spend (people with VR) would do well to help him out.

Also to note he's working on some other nice addons, like the gear selector on the right. The ICS box on the left being used for spare buttons is a nice idea too.

-Z

7. Likes SIA_Sp00k, ATAG_Vortex, ATAG_Pattle liked this post