Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Post Scriptum - Interested Players

Ace
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    463.16 MB

Re: Post Scriptum - Interested Players

I might be a bit late to the party chaps but I've decided to give this a go.

Septic.

EDIT. I just read about the foliage settings problem and changed my mind. I really hope they can fix that as it looks great otherwise.
    Last edited by ATAG_Septic; Aug-19-2018 at 09:08.
    [CENTER][CENTER] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

Hi Septic!

Are you referring to where people turn off shadows and run at the lowest settings to gain an advantage?

I have my graphics set to the highest I can to get 50-90 FPS in game as I like the richness of the PS graphics. I know I must have been caught by the 'no shadows/low graphics' brigade but the game is more than them. They will no doubt melt away soon and return to their arcade 'shooters'.

I would give PS a shot brother, particularly if you are interested in Op Market Garden/WW2. A few of us have already tested the water and if you can get onto a good server with like minded individuals and use your comms the fun and immersion is great. There are glitches/problems for sure but these are early days.

I am away from my rig (holiday) at the moment but will gladly jump on with you if you want to give it a go.

To jump out of a C47 Dakota, land and form up with your section before heading into action is brilliant.

Cheers brother.

o7
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

3. Likes ATAG_Ribbs, ATAG_Septic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.77 MB

Is it only weekend evenings that youguys get together for this game or is there activity during the week (GMT evenings)?

5. Likes ATAG_Vampire liked this post
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

Hi Dave.

For any across the time zone get together it has to be a Saturday night about 9 pm (USA late morning/early afternoon, Australia Sunday morning early).

However, it has not been restricted to that and Vortex, Dai-San and I were on a few nights ago during the week. Prior to that Pattle and I were on non Weekend.

I am lucky as a retired person so I am flexible in most cases. This I know is not the case for most and work/family/ RL commitments dictate.

I frequently go on during the week both daytime and in the evening.

I am away at the moment but if you want to link up when I am back I am always happy to do that? Maybe we can get a few more of the other interested chaps to join in.

Post Scriptum has real potential from my perspective and the historical accuracy, gameplay style etc leads to a very immersive game /sim. Of course, finding the right server with players having the right attitude and using comms etc is key to it all working.

Cheers brother.

o7
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

7. Likes ATAG_Dave, ATAG_Pattle liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234