Thread: DCS 50% Off Codes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    95.3 KB

DCS 50% Off Codes

~S~

Whilst at Duxford last week, most of us had a go on a VR DCS setup being run by DCS World. As a consequence of that, we were handed some discount codes.

The below codes will get you 50% off and are valid up until the 31st July. However, having just spoken on the phone to their business development manager, they will honour the codes beyond that but he didn't know how long for.

These are the codes, if you are going to use one, then tell me which one you've taken and I will cross it off the list. After a week, I will open it up to the general forums so that they aren't wasted, do grab them whilst you can...

Does not include the F/A18c and Persian Gulf Map.

SL-N

SL-B3H8V-6XOM0GR

SL-3QD2E-AEAHR8B
    Last edited by ATAG_Vortex; Jul-23-2018 at 16:49. Reason: Because I didn't read the small print!
    CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K 4.2GHz Kaby Lake overclocked to 4.60GHz, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IX Hero -Z Intel Z97 (Socket 1151)
    RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Dual 3000Mhz, GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti Gaming X 11Gb GDDR5X, OS: Windows 10
    SSD: Samsung M2 EVO 500Gb, Joystick: Thrustmaster Warthog Joystick & Throttle, Saitek Combat Pedals, Monitor: ASUS PG348Q and TrackIR5