Thread: Jozza G.3

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

Jozza G.3

Searching for information about the maximum altitude setting for the Jozza G.3 bombsight in the BR20M. Now it is 2700m. Can someone point me to an original document?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    35.19 MB

Re: Jozza G.3

Ciao. Ho chiesto sullo specifico gruppo dedicato all'SM79 Sparviero.Mi hanno risposto questo:
    .....Allego una tavola di tiro della bomba da 100 Kg (tempi di caduta) con le varie altezze. La media per le varie bombe era 5000 metri, dopo il tutto variava dalle condizioni meteo,montagne e reazione della contraerea.......Nella descrizione e regolazione del traguardo non viene specificato un limite d'uso per l'altezza.
    spero possa essere sufficiente
    Saluti

Hi . I asked about the specific group dedicated to the SM79 Sparviero. I replied this:
    ..... I attach a shooting table of 100 kg bomb (fall times) with the various heights. The average for the various bombs was 5000 meters, after all it varied from the weather conditions, mountains and anti-aircraft reaction ....... In the description and setting of the goal there is not specified a limit of use for height.
    I hope it can be enough.
    Bye
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Pernix2 View Post
    Ciao. Ho chiesto sullo specifico gruppo dedicato all'SM79 Sparviero.Mi hanno risposto questo:
    .....Allego una tavola di tiro della bomba da 100 Kg (tempi di caduta) con le varie altezze. La media per le varie bombe era 5000 metri, dopo il tutto variava dalle condizioni meteo,montagne e reazione della contraerea.......Nella descrizione e regolazione del traguardo non viene specificato un limite d'uso per l'altezza.
    spero possa essere sufficiente
    Saluti

Hi . I asked about the specific group dedicated to the SM79 Sparviero. I replied this:
    ..... I attach a shooting table of 100 kg bomb (fall times) with the various heights. The average for the various bombs was 5000 meters, after all it varied from the weather conditions, mountains and anti-aircraft reaction ....... In the description and setting of the goal there is not specified a limit of use for height.
    I hope it can be enough.
    Bye
    Very interesting. 5000m seems like a normal height for bombing so the Jozza should go that high.

Still looking for RAI manual.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    35.19 MB

Ciao.
    Potresti inscriverti al gruppo Italiano che si occupa dell'SM79 sparviero, su Facebook, e chiedere loro se sanno dove reperire il manuale.
    Vi sono studiosi, ed esperti di questo aereo, e di tutti i suoi accessori.(se possono ti aiuteranno volentieri ).
    Bye

Hello.
    You could subscribe to the Italian group that deals with the SM79 Sparrow Hawk, on Facebook, and ask them if they know where to find the manual.
    There are scholars, and experts on this plane, and all its accessories (if they can help you willingly).
    Bye