Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game crashes without any message immediately or shortly after a mission start

Supporting Member 9./JG52 Kettarian_Fox's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Game crashes without any message immediately or shortly after a mission start

I'm officially out of ideas, help needed.

My game crashes either immediately or shortly after a mission start (singleplayer, various missions. Haven't tried multiplayer yet).
    Symptoms - after pressing the "Start" button once any of the quick missions loaded, the game will always drop me to desktop while running, requiring me to alt tab into it (happened before when it worked now it happens every single time however). Either immediately after alt tabbing or shortly after the game will freeze with sound breaking up for a second or two then it crashes without any message whatsoever.
    Have tried:
    - clearing cache and rebooting
    - deleting reshade
    - rolling back Nvidia drivers
    - completely reinstalling (deleted the folders in SteamLibrary and My Documents, too)
    - disabling the Steam overlay
    Checked the gpu temps - they are fine. Running the game in admin. Worked fine 3 weeks ago.

Short of reinstalling the OS (Win 10) completely, I don't know what else to do.
    Help please!

2 consecutive crash dumps and a dxdiag attached

update:
    - Squad runs fine on the highest settings
    - DCS - same, highest settings in 2.5, 20 mins over Batumi without any problems. Just got reminded how bloody horrible I am at hover (also, wipes on Huey make no difference whatsoever when switched on)
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    220.96 MB

Re: Game crashes without any message immediately or shortly after a mission start

Cliffs needs alot of cpu, if overclocked, have you tried to tune it a little back (100 - 200 mhz)?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Re: Game crashes without any message immediately or shortly after a mission start

Quote Originally Posted by Tibsun View Post
    Cliffs needs alot of cpu, if overclocked, have you tried to tune it a little back (100 - 200 mhz)?
    Thx for the tip, will try to scale back the OC tomorrow.
    However doubt it'll help since I've been running this 3770k at 4.5 ghz with a bloody ginormous cooler on top of it for almost 5 years no problem. Also, DCS is pretty CPU hungry as well if I'm not mistaken - and it runs fine...

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Ezzie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Hey Fox,

Sorry to see u are having probs. i have a similar symptom where the game sometimes crashes within the first 3-5 minutes with a screeching sound and no error messages etc. ive reduced the frequency of these crashes by deleting cache and increasing my cooling fan speeds but havent totally eliminated it (had one this morning). But if i dont get this crash then i can fly for hours with no probs (3 hrs this morning , 3 hrs yesterday).

Ive notice you have tried all of these so im out of ideas. The only other thing i have done recently is to reseat the ram and that has reduced some of my other issues on start up it seems.

Hope u get it sorted.

Ezzie

6. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

So I've done two things:
    - first I ran intelburn utility (linpack basically) to see whether maybe my CPU was being too hot. Ran it for 15 minutes, max recorded temp was 82 degrees on one of the cores (hot, but pretty much within limits) - and I doubt I'll see anything close to that when gaming
    - second I went into UEFI and dropped all of my settings to defaults. So the DRAM went to 1333 instead of 1600 Mhz, CPU voltage dropped slightly (I think I had it upped like 15-25 millivolts to 1,2 V), max turbo clock 3,8 Ghz instead of constant 4,5 - basically turned my CPU back into a normal 3770k. So I fire up the game, load a quick mission and you know what? It still freezed just like yesterday. Damn

Latest dxdiag and crash dump attached.

Ezzie did you have problems with other games that got also fixed by re-seating the RAM? Or was it Cliffs only, like in my mysterious case?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Also, can anyone tell me what program do I need to use in order to view CLoD *.dmp files on my own? If it ain't proprietary or smth of course

Manual Creation Group ATAG_Ezzie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

I only play COD so cant comment on other games Fox. The frequency of failures at boot-up has decreased a lot after i reseated the ram but i still get them so it may have nothing to do with ram etc.

Another thing i did - and it could be a placebo - is to recheck all the steam overlay boxes in steam and then uncheck them. Sometimes i notice after a steam update i get this type of failure like i used to get when the overlay was checked. Makes no sense in doing so but...

Ezzie

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Rgr that, Ezzie. I have no troubles at boot up of either my PC or the game itself, only freezes on mission starts or shortly after (longest I've lasted so far since encountering this problem yesterday evening is smth like 5 minutes of playtime). Other resource-intensive games work fine.
    So I won't bother with RAM sticks for now unless crash dumps point to it or I'm forced to reinstall my OS completely and that does not help either.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    155.92 MB

The only two things I can come up with are:

1) un/reinstalling the latest .NET Framework

2) running the DirectX redistributable found in the Steam game folder

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by JG4_Karaya View Post
    The only two things I can come up with are:

1) un/reinstalling the latest .NET Framework

2) running the DirectX redistributable found in the Steam game folder
    Actually, since only the Cliffs is affected, Net Framework is a very likely culprit! Thank you for the suggestion, I'll try it out as soon as I get back home (and DirectX if that does not help)

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    220.96 MB

Lightbulb Re: Game crashes without any message immediately or shortly after a mission start

Usually if it was the cpu, it stabilizes when clocked back (could run years fine and then shows signs of degradation).
    Anyway looks like it isn't the cpu as clocking back didnt help.
    Other say a new psu helped against mysterious crashes.
    Possible that the psu is full of dust.

As team fusion listened to the people they did put in the net framework 4.1 to clod which fixed a lot of issues like the one from Gromit.
    Verifying files and deleting documents at the same time helped them aswell.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    48.65 MB

Do you have both the old version and Blitz version of Clod installed ? I still have both of them and checked the _CommonRedist file in both installs. The Blitz version only has empty sub folders and no files. The old version has files in the sub folders.
    Just a guess though could this be a problem? Also, you might want to check the old 1C forums. I seem to remember some posts about repairing net frame work and checking or re installing DirectX files.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Thank you everyone for your advice, Karaya came the closest as it was Net Framework indeed - reinstall did not help however watching the Event Log I was able to confirm it as a .Net issue - googled a bit seemed latest Win update did not go well for everybody and was causing various problems - did sfc /scannow, 1 corrupted dll "mscormmc.dll" in Net folder was found (which is deep in windows folder now since net framework became a default part of win 10 recently) and fixed - works like a charm!
    If you have problems and your app is not throwing an error message in your face after crash - remember you have Event Viewer in Windows!

If I had remembered about it yesterday, I would have had a working game much earlier...

16. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Kettarian_Fox View Post
    Thank you everyone for your advice, Karaya came the closest as it was Net Framework indeed - reinstall did not help however watching the Event Log I was able to confirm it as a .Net issue - googled a bit seemed latest Win update did not go well for everybody and was causing various problems - did sfc /scannow, 1 corrupted dll "mscormmc.dll" in Net folder was found (which is deep in windows folder now since net framework became a default part of win 10 recently) and fixed - works like a charm!
    If you have problems and your app is not throwing an error message in your face after crash - remember you have Event Viewer in Windows!

If I had remembered about it yesterday, I would have had a working game much earlier...
    Well, that did not last long. One quick mission run fine for 30 mins, the second crashed after 2 mins.
    Gonna try multiplayer now, and if that fails I hope someone cleverer than me will figure smth out.

Update - multiplayer crashed within 3 minutes of spawning the plane.
    Same three events in the log as below, the exception address and all the other identificators seem to be exactly the same

Event Logs:

Event1
    Application: Launcher64.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: exception code c0000005, exception address 00007FFE9B220A0C
    Stack:
    at <Module>.corelib.Context.loopMsgs(corelib.Context* , Boolean)
    at <Module>.corelib.Context.loopMsgs(corelib.Context* , Boolean)
    at maddox.core.WRenderContext.LoopMsgs(Boolean)
    at i4fk4zofcaxjy7lQLKEsA4msahB.vuhig20QTvHwKBlnPkqFNt remog()
    at kTEdvQX9m9bbn0gazhKLg2bIIOqA.ZRKygwQ9IMwQdwFdMckjP FW50mD()
    at kTEdvQX9m9bbn0gazhKLg2bIIOqA.yYSaXcJGIuKEeMTl8RPPB 6Rig04()
    at n7jMwV3OiaMTe3XfXJbLGGRSN1F.NpzaVJZliDQeaDJzCPMCFI bH3qM(Boolean, Boolean)
    at n7jMwV3OiaMTe3XfXJbLGGRSN1F.hPrFBdMvBhdfACebtfRCdu AfdcOb()
    at H5t312nkw4n2CroGz75u07e64UO.vuhig20QTvHwKBlnPkqFNt remog()
    at MormaXbC0gZtD6GP3TlF9HiAzcV.em9ADJSpUd4s0lWTMBqTx4 RJVBg()
    at MormaXbC0gZtD6GP3TlF9HiAzcV.KFxkJxnKTyxXW5osqCGBuC EE2tW()
    at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(System.Obj ect, System.Object[], System.Signature, Boolean)
    at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeIn ternal(System.Object, System.Object[], System.Object[])
    at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(System.Object[])
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok eImpl()
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Syst em.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threa ding.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run( MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invok e()
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(In tPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation( System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatch When(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeIm pl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
    at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(Syste m.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(Syste m.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl( System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
    at MormaXbC0gZtD6GP3TlF9HiAzcV.mZwPD8lBnRvwtb8TF6T6sL qfGwt()
    at ysrzWlDU8OeDskqPNAfYImf4IXI.fSrC77ccFy4w5jBYVEvbhd CsYR9A(ysrzWlDU8OeDskqPNAfYImf4IXI, System.String[], System.String, System.String)
    at maddox.Launch.Program(System.String[])
    at Launcher.Program.Main(System.String[])

Event2
    Faulting application name: Launcher64.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a636906
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x207580e2
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00000000000a0a0c
    Faulting process id: 0xb8c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d3fb5b9373d228
    Faulting application path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz\Launcher64.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: 6b54a873-edef-4a0a-a075-bf41b4369beb
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

Event3
    Faulting application name: Launcher64.exe, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5a636906
    Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17134.1, time stamp: 0x207580e2
    Exception code: 0xc000041d
    Fault offset: 0x00000000000a0a0c
    Faulting process id: 0xb8c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d3fb5b9373d228
    Faulting application path: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz\Launcher64.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll
    Report Id: ae3f2125-c074-4f96-8b63-0936bb175d0e

Same as before

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    213.59 MB

It could be a windows update that is not letting you.

Check your windows update list and see if you or your pc have installed smth.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Maru View Post
    It could be a windows update that is not letting you.

Check your windows update list and see if you or your pc have installed smth.
    I am pretty sure it was the April's Windows 10 Creators update that did it (1803 windows build), since it is the one that include d Net Framework as a core system component (in other words, it is bundled with Windows now by default with 4.7.2 being the latest included version) and the event log points to ntdll.dll as the faulty module. However, I have no idea what exactly is causing the problem and how to fix it.

And for some reason I don't have the rollback option in Updates menu so cannot uninstall the update and check whether Cliffs will work without it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Would really appreciate it if someone could read the dmp files and maybe point me towards drivers or smth.
    Or tell me how to view them myself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Hello Kettarian

Sorry haven't been able to help much... swamped with other things.

Hopefully someone can get you pointed in the right direction.

varrattu

Also, can anyone tell me what program do I need to use in order to view CLoD *.dmp files on my own? If it ain't proprietary or smth of course
    Download Debugging Tools for Windows. This tool set includes WinDbg and other debuggers:

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...k/SDKSETUP.EXE

~V~

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Reinstalling Windows did it. Works now.

24. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Reinstalling Windows did it. Works now.
    Thanks for the report Kettarian... not sure why this happens... another W10 pain in the a$$.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    205.55 MB

I have been experiencing client crashes for a few weeks now. It will happen randomly during play, maybe once every hour or so. I don't think that I changed anything in my system or game configuration, so I am guessing it is either a Windows patch affecting the game or a hardware issue. I see two events after a crash:
    Code:
    Exception Info: exception code e06d7363, exception address 00007FFE8629A388
    Stack:
    Code:
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.17134.112, time stamp: 0xf2b2cb6c
    Exception code: 0xe06d7363
    Fault offset: 0x000000000003a388
    Faulting process id: 0x2fe0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d40db677a0f841
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz\Launcher64.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: c861ba6e-64f4-4516-8352-884efdc08996
    I have performed a repair operation on my .NET 4.7.1 installation, ran "sfc /scannow", cleared game cache, verified game files via Steam, installed all windows update, rebooted, and disabled my overclocking software.

If anyone has any advice, I'd really appreciate it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    353.99 MB

Check if maybe your antivirus software is interfering with the game.

I had an issue on my parents computer with a different game (but this same kernelbase.dll exception), where the AV quarantined a gamefile.
    In that case, the game crashed immediately, it didn't even start, so this may not be your solution, but worth a try...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Here is an excellent FREE download for analyzing crashes.

http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    205.55 MB

Thank you both - will investigate both options when I get home tonight.

Baffin - I believe that I would need to point "WhoCrashed" at a dump file... do you know if that is something that needs to be turned on in Cliffs? Probably in a config file somewhere? I can do some digging, just wondering if you have already used this tool specifically with Cliffs of Dover game crashes. EDIT: on closer inspection, it looks like this tool analyzes windows crashes (BSOD). I am guessing this means I need to add the registry key described here in order to capture the dump file that "WhoCrashed" can analyze: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...ser-mode-dumps

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Creep View Post
    Thank you both - will investigate both options when I get home tonight.

Baffin - I believe that I would need to point "WhoCrashed" at a dump file... do you know if that is something that needs to be turned on in Cliffs? Probably in a config file somewhere? I can do some digging, just wondering if you have already used this tool specifically with Cliffs of Dover game crashes. EDIT: on closer inspection, it looks like this tool analyzes windows crashes (BSOD). I am guessing this means I need to add the registry key described here in order to capture the dump file that "WhoCrashed" can analyze: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/win...ser-mode-dumps
    Just install it and run it. It's a no-brainer.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    205.55 MB

I downloaded WhoCrashed and tried to use it. That tool can help you troubleshoot Windows crashes, but not application crashes. I added the directory where I am storing dump files for CLOD but it was not able to read them.

I enabled verbose crash dumps (set Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Win dows\Windows Error Reporting\LocalDumps to 2) and can now see the following details from a CLOD crash:

Code:
    Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException
       at <Module>.corelib.Array<corelib::HierMeshChunk>.N(corelib.Array<corelib::HierMeshChunk>*)
       at maddox.core.WHMesh.chunks()
       at Ky8Dhe4ghhzO73IubCHvCl5pJlh.UtCDecjTTAN7BBrDlrVjSZ0o57aA(Double[])
       at cQJRvKyaoMTlj7z2FOtXhCKZpNk.Doy2p2KgUhEyzMg65cRYkmON3Ke(maddox.GP.Vector3d ByRef)
       at QsyfrKR2BW2zaGRkAYIGbRiJuaF.kIJPUI0sfnnN0xPViFQemlDxgmF(maddox.core.IMesh, maddox.GP.Loc ByRef)
       at onRW1PkiD5zcMCkEQRY1Z059nlY.lZwL3gfvAldfuWZf9zRFrCu6DpcA(y3qxknsBxLTcLCOmSlcd1EgTn7l, Int32, QsyfrKR2BW2zaGRkAYIGbRiJuaF)
       at UXgwGfogaxBo60Rbgj421G1IPoK.IJdckd7FDe9pD2jvDHd3wAydXAYA(System.String, Boolean)
       at part.Hurricane.onLimbDetach(part.LimbNames, Boolean)
       at Z60bFr8lxMKYzbH7KWw1b44jBH9.pgbQsnbdaPykq7GzPf6KERsRLsz(B7ArO92amTCig0vTecuE3jFJs6Z, part.LimbNames, Boolean, Boolean)
       at fCB798RdxEAWjhwdnTvTdp7ar2g.0uZCPRmlZEjfbNtp7cApBWbQZDdA(VBvZpZejahziFVsESD18iVh0W0n, Double)
       at fCB798RdxEAWjhwdnTvTdp7ar2g+dByR2Fn9cPBhOciqYnqE1R2hAgaA.mLXClzQvFmB17doSn9ulku1ZUwh()
       at fCB798RdxEAWjhwdnTvTdp7ar2g+dByR2Fn9cPBhOciqYnqE1R2hAgaA.MeorBdIIw57ar8ZB7S6P1gHd3dDA()
       at fCB798RdxEAWjhwdnTvTdp7ar2g+dByR2Fn9cPBhOciqYnqE1R2hAgaA.lHdvIjN56jm95d88hE95orchDph()
       at fCB798RdxEAWjhwdnTvTdp7ar2g.sgZqt0MYTfew9OsGEeXBZQziA3j(Boolean)
       at ZZ3v2qR8QYDdmjMSaNtiGXraiIs.rSPpLaTaV0RoGlnEjZiPFDqM2It(Double)
       at ZZ3v2qR8QYDdmjMSaNtiGXraiIs.BepKRIhbl1JfZ0DtXSxYI8nuW8c(Double)
       at MTT9lNj8lJ6ra4FmsFhzzuJiDOI.cPHeNovcRt5ujAEN4ZbGqs2ZgAj(Double)
       at UXgwGfogaxBo60Rbgj421G1IPoK+PODTAVNe5lbSWCn9EMF9icNRRnb.uopOGmgfMmIOj7rdkW6Z5YFgT8e()
       at JqpDkScSWxwXQEnTA3ax9psJGkk.uopOGmgfMmIOj7rdkW6Z5YFgT8e()
       at vI69CsV6CetDh1umDvXtWBZbJNu.mloHigBaOVnKzAupCC3fFBR2JS1()
       at vUTcJSAZR1xcDUJ683f11XXdGWH.SfLCjf5B9iuhq0OhXs6TCTWBDmR(Boolean)
       at n7jMwV3OiaMTe3XfXJbLGGRSN1F.NpzaVJZliDQeaDJzCPMCFIbH3qM(Boolean, Boolean)
       at n7jMwV3OiaMTe3XfXJbLGGRSN1F.YHW8z6GsidBIOJOrvVF4dAyRSob(Double, Double)
       at n7jMwV3OiaMTe3XfXJbLGGRSN1F.hPrFBdMvBhdfACebtfRCduAfdcOb()
       at H5t312nkw4n2CroGz75u07e64UO.vuhig20QTvHwKBlnPkqFNtremog()
       at MormaXbC0gZtD6GP3TlF9HiAzcV.em9ADJSpUd4s0lWTMBqTx4RJVBg()
       at MormaXbC0gZtD6GP3TlF9HiAzcV.KFxkJxnKTyxXW5osqCGBuCEE2tW()

Exception Info: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException
       at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(System.Object, System.Object[], System.Signature, Boolean)
       at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(System.Object, System.Object[], System.Object[])
       at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(System.Object[])
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
       at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object, Boolean)
       at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
       at MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext.Run(MS.Internal.CulturePreservingExecutionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback, System.Object)
       at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
       at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
       at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
       at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
       at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)
       at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(System.Windows.Interop.MSG ByRef)
       at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherFrame)
       at MormaXbC0gZtD6GP3TlF9HiAzcV.mZwPD8lBnRvwtb8TF6T6sLqfGwt()
       at ysrzWlDU8OeDskqPNAfYImf4IXI.fSrC77ccFy4w5jBYVEvbhdCsYR9A(ysrzWlDU8OeDskqPNAfYImf4IXI, System.String[], System.String, System.String)
       at maddox.Launch.Program(System.String[])
       at Launcher.Program.Main(System.String[])
    I have installed the Windows SDK (to get WinDbg for Windows 10), and I opened the crash dump file. Not sure what to do from here to troubleshoot... will need to do some reading about how to use WinDbg.

EDIT: I also ran the windows memory diagnostic tool after a reboot - that found no issues. I have performed a clean install of my NVIDIA drivers and have confirmed that all Windows patches are up to date. I am not running any AV software (disabled Windows Defender temporarily). It is not a thermal issue - I am monitoring my CPU, MB, and GPU temps when the crashes occur and I none of the temps are excessive. Starting to run out of ideas - may try to reinstall Windows, but my god does that feel like overkill :/

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    155.92 MB

Looks to my unprofessional eyes as if there was a problem with the rendering of a 3D model (HierMeshChunk) which was caused by the loss of a part of the aircraft (part.Hurricane.onLimbDetach). That would however mean the game crashed during flight and not already upon startup.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    205.55 MB

Quote Originally Posted by JG4_Karaya View Post
    Looks to my unprofessional eyes as if there was a problem with the rendering of a 3D model (HierMeshChunk) which was caused by the loss of a part of the aircraft (part.Hurricane.onLimbDetach). That would however mean the game crashed during flight and not already upon startup.

That's correct. Perhaps I should have started a separate thread. My issue is game client crashes during play.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Mine has just started doing the same thing. Only it happens after I fly (loose term due to other JS related issues....more Crash than fly) then lock up on Esc key. Have to Cntl Alt Del to get out of the game.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast