Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick any good?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

Re: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Joystick any good?

Quote Originally Posted by Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders View Post
    ...the major thing that the mod adds is the detent.
    Is the original mechanism prone to moving that much that a detent is necessary ?
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I recommend it highly, especially for the price.
    skysmotor.co.uk sells the following products online: high torque pancake stepper motor, geared stepper motor, servo motors, planetary gearbox and can be purchased online if required.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Hi Bilbo....I hope you're still around and enjoying Cliffs? I don't have a Thrustmaster stick. I use an old Sidewinder 2 stick. I'm waiting for it to break down so I can buy something a little more modern but the damn thing keeps on going....no matter how many Blues I shoot down! Ha ha!

However, more importantly, I see you are in West Yorkshire and my wife is a Yorkshire lass hailing from Ilkley. This surely means that you MUST come and join us 'on line' for our up coming Adlertag 6 online Event, this Saturday. Everybody is very welcome......... but you are especially welcome being as you are.....a Yorkshireman!

Lots more information here:

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=37813

Just jump on Teamspeak and come an say 'hello.' We are a very friendly crowd and you will feel right at home within seconds! All the best.....and Salute!

4. Likes ATAG_Heggers liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12