Thread: KANTTORIN KONE Throttle Console

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    178.24 MB

KANTTORIN KONE Throttle Console

I design and build metal throttle consoles for WWII flight simulators and virtual pilot's home cockpits. The production started to roll finally at December 2017.

If you feel the modern HOTAS-controllers are unsuitable to your Second Worl War home cockpit this is a great choice to you. Console has more axles, levers, steering wheels and buttons than any other similar throttle unit in the game controls marketing. I have a mirrored left-handed version too.

Subscriptions and Questions

I'm getting new subscriptions on Autumn 2018 from America, Australia and Asia.

Price 495 € + shipping
    AUTUMN 2018: Sales only to European Union Countries.
    FROM JANUARY 2019: International sales to America, Australia and Asia

You can now PRE-subscribe the console from outside the EU Countries. Fill the Subscription Form in my webpages, please, it is not binding yet!

If you want more information of the product, please send me E-Mail or contact form from my CONTACT PAGE! You can also write in this thread or send me a Personal Message. My Web pages are now constantly updated and there are also Setting Up the Trottle Console page. So you find the best and up-to-date information from here:

OFFICIAL KANTTORIN KONE HOME SITES

Last edited by Kanttori; Sep-04-2018 at 23:55. Reason: Adding picture

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Re: KANTTORIN KONE Throttle Console

Welcome to the ATAG Forum, Kanttori.

Wow, this is one heck of an introductory post! I visited your website and was very impressed by your products. They certainly appear to be very high quality. I envy our members living in the EU (where you currently ship). I hope some folks here give your throttle setup a try and report their findings here.

Cheers,

Snapper

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

3. Likes Kanttori liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    178.24 MB

Cool Re: KANTTORIN KONE Throttle Console

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
    Welcome to the ATAG Forum, Kanttori.

Wow, this is one heck of an introductory post! I visited your website and was very impressed by your products. They certainly appear to be very high quality. I envy our members living in the EU (where you currently ship). I hope some folks here give your throttle setup a try and report their findings here.

Cheers, Snapper
    Thank you Snapper!

Unfortynately my Throttle console web pages are temporarily closed because my server's bandwidth limit exceeded. Pages are open again tomorrow (Monday).

I had really many visitors on current week and I didn't prepared to it. For ex. on last Tuesday there visited almost 600 people...

But it is good to see that so many virtual pilots around the world are interested in my product!​​​​​​​

EDIT: KANTTORIN KONE WEB PAGES UP AGAIN!
    Last edited by Kanttori; Aug-27-2018 at 09:17.

5. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    951.63 MB

Thanks KANTTORIN for this post

Your Throttle Console, is best idea.

All ATAG members must to give (like) at your post.

7. Likes Kanttori, ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    178.24 MB

Quote Originally Posted by sw1ive View Post
    Thanks KANTTORIN for this post

Your Throttle Console, is best idea.
    All ATAG members must to give (like) at your post.
    Thank you sw1ive!

I like to plan and build (as my hobby) these USB-controllers. My next huge project is a Ju88 A-4 replica throttle console. It is under my future plans because nowadays I fly mostly bombers and mainly Ju88. In the WWII (Finnish Continuation War) Finland has 23 Junkers Ju88's and I live very near their old home base Onttola Airfield - Joensuu, North Karelia, FINLAND.

I want to build that BIG bomber console with two RPM-levers and two throttle-levers... But this project takes time!
    Last edited by Kanttori; Aug-30-2018 at 22:08.

9. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Kanttori View Post

I want to build that BIG bomber console with two RPM-levers and two throttle-levers... But this project takes time!
    Hmm...sounds just dandy for a Beaufighter....

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

wow!

That looks very profesional.

Mine is made mostly of wood !

Welcome to the forum !

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

Beautiful work Kanttori

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    178.24 MB

Thank you for your nice comments!

GOOD NEWS: I called to my friend who is a managing director of a big international music instrument company. He said that there are any problems to sell consoles also to non-EU countries (Canada, USA, Australia, Asia ym.). I must fill the Finnish Customs papers in their webpages and that's all. Because this is hand work product I can sell it without worries where ever I want!

I'm getting new subscriptions on September 2018:
    Price 495 € + shipping
    AUTUMN 2018: Sales only to European Union Countries.
    FROM JANUARY 2019: International sales to USA, Canada, Australia and Asia

You can now PRE-subscribe the console from outside the EU Countries. Fill the Subscription Form in my webpages, please, it is not binding yet!

14. Likes Bonditaria, ATAG_Oskar, ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    178.24 MB

Does anybody know the dimensions of this Ju88 control panel? I am using this design (applying) with my becoming universal bomber console:

A-4 konsolipaneeli.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kanttori; Sep-04-2018 at 05:00.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    178.24 MB

Finnish Virtual Pilots member and 3D expert Pentti "Buffalo" Kurkinen designed a totally new handles to the Console. First 3D-prints are coming sales on September and all the new throttle consoles are provided with it from now on. More information are coming after prototypes are tested. Throttle handle contains three extra buttons, all together eight button functions.

Customers who have the old aluminum-rubber "home made looking" throttle and RPM handles can exchange to this new model EITHER sending the whole throttle console to me OR install it themselves with instructions attached with the handle shipment. I inform soon what is the updating price to this product.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kanttori; Sep-09-2018 at 10:38.

17. Likes ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    178.24 MB

First 3D-print from the new throttle handle. Designer and manufacturer Pentti wrote, that it needs some small finalizing, but I say that it looks just perfect!

19. Likes ATAG_Highseas liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    178.24 MB

That prototype number 1 (picture above) was too thick (to my and couple of my squad mates' hands), it's diameter is 53 mm. Now Pentti has designed prototype 2 handles which diameter is 43mm (as my older comfortable aluminum handles). All the switches fits exactly inside it, it cannot be smaller than that. Throttle and RPM handles have also a new surface with nice and solid diamond shape. Pentti has painted it with three very thin rubber spray layers and send it soon to me. It looks relly good now!

EDIT: Here are the final throttle and RPM-levers. They are assigned on next week to my Squad mates new throttle console and I send more pictures after that how it looks. Handles' diameters are now 43mm.

Last edited by Kanttori; Sep-19-2018 at 12:48.

21. Likes ATAG_Pattle, ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post