Thread: Do we need alter folder names of MOD folder in C drive if flying pre blitz version ?

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

Do we need alter folder names of MOD folder in C drive if flying pre blitz version ?

Hi,
    I seem to recall something about Blitz doesnt use the MOD folder in the C drive 1c Softclub address but if one flies a pre blitz version then one has to alter the folder names,
    making the non MOD one as MOD and the MOD one non MOD, or something like that.

Am I right ?

As I am flying 4.312 again until historic Markings tail gets fixed and have had two software crashes and never ever have had such before, I am wondering if I have need of altering something ?

Cheers

BOBC

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: Do we need alter folder names of MOD folder in C drive if flying pre blitz versio

Quote Originally Posted by BOBC View Post
    Hi,
    I seem to recall something about Blitz doesnt use the MOD folder in the C drive 1c Softclub address but if one flies a pre blitz version then one has to alter the folder names,
    making the non MOD one as MOD and the MOD one non MOD, or something like that.

Am I right ?

As I am flying 4.312 again until historic Markings tail gets fixed and have had two software crashes and never ever have had such before, I am wondering if I have need of altering something ?

Cheers

BOBC
    If you are flying the TF 4.312 version, (please make sure you select the Team Fusion Beta) you use the 'Mod' version folder in the 1C SoftClub folder.

No changes are required to that folder... except to add your own config files.

If you are having crashes, you should post a logfile with the crash report.

And as a sidenote, if you are building missions with this version, the 110 versions which will carry bombs are the C-7 and C-7-Late.