Thread: ATAG_Kiwiflieger has artwork Me110 carrying bombs so it is possible ?

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

ATAG_Kiwiflieger has artwork Me110 carrying bombs so it is possible ?

Hi,
    wishing to FMB Epr210 bombing low level attack but couldnt see a way of bombing up the Me110 yet ATAG_Kiwiflieger has his artwork showing bombs under an Me110 I have just seen, so how is it done ?

Cheers

BOBC

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.61 GB

Re: ATAG_Kiwiflieger has artwork Me110 carrying bombs so it is possible ?

You have to use the C-4/B or C-7. They’re the only ones that can carry bombs.
    Author of the Their Finest Hour, Their Greatest Challenge, Desert Hawks, Eagles over Tobruk, On Ne Passe Pas!, and Rising from the Ashes campaigns for Cliffs of Dover Blitz and Desert Wings - Tobruk.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

----

- As has been mentioned, you need to pick the C-4B or the C-7 to get a 110 which can carry bombs.

- You then need to select the bomb types carried by the aircraft in the mission builder, and you need to select the fuse type which arms the bombs.

- You then need to program the waypoint for the aircraft at the target to be "ground attack", and you need to select a target using the target selector... and that must be a correct target type to lock on it.

----

BOBC: I would recommend you collect your questions in a single thread instead of creating a new thread for every question.

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

Hi,
    Thanks will re subtype the 110 and arm them accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by RAF74_Buzzsaw View Post
    ----
    BOBC: I would recommend you collect your questions in a single thread instead of creating a new thread for every question.
    subject line would read ...

Ju88 dive bomb tactics me110 bombracks AI height error folder renaming needed is msi backwards compatible ?

I dont see multiple topic posts so dont do likewise.

With one topic in title yet four within, someone wont see the topic they can answer, also subject line wont accomodate multiple different topics, gets truncated.

I find folk overlook more than one topic in a thread, or it gets a jumbled reply, one starts to get confused replies as if one topic relates to another one.

If answers are in a thread but the questions are not in the title then folk dont even spot the topic that might be of use to them in the future.

My reasons for keeping unrelated topics separate.

If I was to just call it 'four totally independent questions' would it even get the reading and responses compared to titling what the actual problems were ?

Thus I am reluctant on these reasons.

BOBC