Thread: Film Battle of Britain "Dywizjon 303 Historia prawidziwa " -Premiere 31. August 2018.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    372.62 MB

Film Battle of Britain "Dywizjon 303 Historia prawidziwa " -Premiere 31. August 2018.

Hello

The premiere of the movie about 303 Squadron. A true story with an acting cast: Piotr Adamczyk - RECOMMEND

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Re: Film Battle of Britain "Dywizjon 303 Historia prawidziwa " -Premiere 31. August 2

Quote Originally Posted by 303Max View Post
    Hello

The premiere of the movie about 303 Squadron. A true story with an acting cast: Piotr Adamczyk - RECOMMEND

definitely watching this!

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

Re: Film Battle of Britain "Dywizjon 303 Historia prawidziwa " -Premiere 31. August 2

Me too

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    372.62 MB

ATAG_Snapper: "0:39 to about 1:00; what is he saying to the men?"
    These are important words will write how they sound in Polish and try to translate so much I do not know if this will do it. Word in Word.
    I do not know English, but maybe I will try to translate the sentence that the actor Piotr Adamczyk uttered from 0:39 - 1:00

in Polish
    aktor Piotr Adamczyk "0:39-1:00
    Tu Panowie jest kawałek być może ostatni kawałek wolnej Polski.Tu jest Polska Armia panowie, wy i będziemy walczyć, aż do końca. Urodziliście się po to żeby walczyć - więc prujemy szwabów Panowie, tak żeby im wszystkim angolom gęby ze zadziwiania się pootwierały.

In English
    Gentlemen, in this place, where we are, there is a piece of the last free Poland.We are Polish ARMIA and we will fight to the end.You were born to fight - so rip (unstitch, unpick,) Germans. Gentlemen, so that "angolom"-English military faces will be surprised..
    Last edited by 303Max; Sep-02-2018 at 08:24.

5. Likes ATAG_Snapper, ATAG_Septic, Bonditaria liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Thanks, Max!

I’m hoping that when this film becomes available to purchase/rent it will have English subtitles. I am a big fan of Dark Blue World about the Czechs. This film of the 303 Sqdn looks to have even more air action.

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

7. Likes ATAG_Septic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    2.82 GB

Thanks for the translation 303Max.

I want to see this movie too!

Code:
    0:35
    dog bun on yet is the car valid which
    0:38
    was all static about it falling Naples
    0:41
    to his phone scarring upon oh hey
    0:43
    Benjamin disaster concern Jesus cares
    0:47
    about are sanitizing its premise rebels
    0:53
    panic attack the beam sis key to the
    0:55
    angle of can vision
    1:07
    Youtube's subtitles suggest "Panic attack the beam sis key to the angle of can vision"...

While this may not even be close to an accurate translation, it does describe quite effectively, how I fly a Hurricane in combat!

ASUS TUF Gaming A15 FA507NV, AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS CPU, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU, 8 GB GDDR6 VRAM, 16 GB DDR5 RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Home 23H2, VPC MongoosT-50 Throttle, VKB Gladiator Pro, MFG Crosswind, Wheel Stand Pro, EIZO CS240, Track-IR 5

9. Likes Nightdare liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Strongly looking forward to this. I've visited the Polish war memorial off the A40, near Northolt. Big fan of the Polish. Thank god for them.

11. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Sorry guys for chiming in a little bit late, but here is the translation of the words by Witold Urbanowicz - 303 squadron's leader:

- Men, this piece of land is probably the last lump of soil of free Poland. This is where the Polish Army operates - that is YOU! We will fight to the end! You were born to fight! So now we rip the Jerries apart to make the Brits' jaws drop in amazement! Is that clear?!
    - Yes, sir!

I watched this movie and have to say that the combat scenes are great, taking into account the low budget for this film.
    Those are 10 times better than in the "Hurricane" movie (which had 2x bigger budget?).

Having said that, apart from the combat scenes, there is little to watch in both productions.

If this movie is not distributed to other countries, I'll translate the subtitles for you. Let's see how it goes in the coming weeks.
    Last edited by MACHETTTTTE; Sep-10-2018 at 06:25.

13. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Thank you, Machettttte!

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.63 GB

Good CGI, some real seat of the pants edge of seat feeling trying to avoid being killed, as you felt for the pilot flying and struggling to avoid the 109, though why also insert deliberately grained up BoB movie He111 and buchons which was shortened widthways it seems as He11 were stubby, if I recall correctly, dont remember anything else that week giving me that view ?

Spoilt on the ground with the timeline going from 2 weeks into BoB to pre BoB then to 4 weeks into BoB then pre bob and was it pre the other pre bit or post the other pre bit ?? !! then 6 weeks into Bob, then yes youve guessed it..pre BoB, and so on.

Also was that really the Luftwaffe , not very smart, replica caps just look crap compared to genuine , in movies or re-enacting, the backs should not stick up, and Goering expecting the grass cutting under his feet, Luftwaffe with white shirts in daytime service dress, oh dear, even the RAF in the movie wore white shirts at times, RAF with 1960 motorcycle goggles..chrome ones at that !!! later war pale yellow material maewests, not BoB greengrey sprayed roundel yellow.
    genuine and fake 1941 masks. just used black spray and a pot top. Luft with pale green russian or something masks full face width, though they had added the twin strap of later masks. RAF sidecaps worn wrong. Minimal effort.
    Me109G with large grey mottle on ground, become clean scheme 109E in air with red Hollenhund. Why not make the skins also grey mottle ?
    far too many pub etc scenes.

Distribution in the UK was appalling, cinemas I tried nearer to home had not heard of the movie. Cineworld and Vue cinemas wouldnt show it. had to travel 2hrs to see it.

5/10 as a result.
    BOBC
    Last edited by BOBC; Dec-01-2018 at 17:18.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    370.25 MB

Still like the 1969 version over every Battle of Britain movie I've ever seen.

17. Likes TWC_Padre liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    372.62 MB

Welcome back.

Two separate film productions (2018) with 303 squadron were created. With another cast.

one title: "303: BATTLE OF ENGLAND" (pl. "303:BITWA o ANGLIĘ") https://www.filmweb.pl/film/303.+Bit...99-2018-794796
    7853860.3.jpg

second title: "303 Squadron: True History" (pl. "Dywizjon 303. Historia Prawdziwa" http://https://www.filmweb.pl/film/Dywizjon+303.+Historia+prawdziwa-2018-647176
    ip_helios_303.jpg

Regards *MaxPL*
    Last edited by 303Max; Jan-21-2020 at 11:25.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    34.48 MB

I really felt that both of these movies were terrible. The 1969 film is still the best one having to do with The Battle of Britain and probably always will be. I feel that way about "The Blue Max" also. Haven't seen a better WW1 aviation film. All of this CGI filled crap today sucks.

20. Likes TWC_Padre liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    45.68 MB

Had the chance to watch (at least part of) this movie
    Unfortunately, zapped in just as a CGI dogfight was going on, and the CGI made me cringe to the point of changing channel
    I decided to stick for what the story might be, but when the next scene was the flight commander about to score some '40's booty, I checked out
    Je Maintiendrai

PC Specs: Intel I5 8600k @4.8 Ghz/ Aorus Z390 Pro / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb @ 1905Mhz/ Corsair BX 2x16Gb @3200Mhz
    XPG Spectrix S40G, 256GB NVMe / Kingston A2000 1TB NVMe / Startech PEXUSB3S44V 4port USB 3.1 PCIe
    Asus VG278HE / Oculus Rift / Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick and T50 Throttle / Saitek Combat Rudders / 2x Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

"I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, sweat and the occasional witty comment"