Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No rudder trim

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

No rudder trim

I tried to assign rudder trim to two buttons on my T.16000M joystick, but I'm not getting any response. The buttons are right next to my elevator trim buttons that work fine.

I thought there might be an issue with the stick button, so I tried assigning them to the keyboard and still nothing. Does anyone know if this is a bug or something else I'm missing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Re: No rudder trim

Can’t help much other than to say Rudder trim works in game. There are two references in the keymapper about trimming rudders, Use the one notch left and right options, see if that works.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

3. Likes Oldsalt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

It also might depend on whether the aircraft you are flying has rudder trim. The Hurricane and Spitfire both do but the 109 doesn't.

"Speed is life. Altitude is life insurance. Surprise is key."

~ AMD FX-4100 3.6GHz (OC to 4GHz) ~ 8GB RAM ~ ASUS GTX1050Ti Phoenix 4GB ~
    T.16000M ~ TWCS Throttle ~ TFRP Pedals ~ DIY IR Headtracker

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Sp00k View Post
    Can’t help much other than to say Rudder trim works in game. There are two references in the keymapper about trimming rudders, Use the one notch left and right options, see if that works.
    Thanks guys. Yeah after I posted I found another thread asking about the same thing. I am flying the 109 and tried the one notch rudder button you suggested and it works well enough. Crude but effective

But now I have a couple more problems. The gun sigh is centered vertically, but is way off to the left, even with the ball centered. I used the default keypad keys, but it just won't move.

Also I have an issue with the prop pitch. I tried three different 'methods', assigning the same two buttons on the stick;

Propeller Pitch - 0%
    Propeller Pitch - 100%

Decrease Propeller Pitch
    Increase Propeller Pitch

#1 Propeller Pitch - Decrease
    #1 Propeller Pitch - Increase

When I look down at the prop level position in the cockpit, in all three cases, every time I hit the key for either course or fine, the handle moves up or down accordingly, but immediately returns to the center position. If that makes any sense.
    Last edited by Oldsalt; Sep-02-2018 at 06:07.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

There are two references in the keymapper about trimming rudders, Use the one notch left and right options, see if that works.
    "One notch left or right" is not trim but rudder control for "keyboard pilots".

When the guy use their twist rudder or rudder pedal controls this "one notch" is reset.

Thing is that OP want adjust trim in a plane that like their IRL counterpart don't have rudder (and aileron) trim control adjusted by pilot.

BF 109 - Stabilizer incidence adjustable, no rudder and aileron trim.

Spitfire/Hurricane/Blenheim (not sure about Beaufighter) - Rudder and elevator trim, no aileron trim.

G.50 - in CLoD wrongly has aileron/elevator/rudder trim, IRL has only stabilizer incidence adjust like Bf 109.

Br.20, Ju-87, He 111, Ju 88 - aileron/elevator/rudder trim

DH-82 Tiger Moth - No trim.

For center Bf 109/Bf 110 gunsight use the awkward command "Lean to gunsight" - beware that in this mode your POV movements is limited to 30 degrees for each side, or you are not able to look back, CloD "realism". Don't use this "Lean to Gunsight" in other planes

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

Quote Originally Posted by 1lokos View Post
    "One notch left or right" is not trim but rudder control for "keyboard pilots".

When the guy use their twist rudder or rudder pedal controls this "one notch" is reset.

Thing is that OP want adjust trim in a plane that like their IRL counterpart don't have rudder (and aileron) trim control adjusted by pilot.

BF 109 - Stabilizer incidence adjustable, no rudder and aileron trim.

Spitfire/Hurricane/Blenheim (not sure about Beaufighter) - Rudder and elevator trim, no aileron trim.

G.50 - in CLoD wrongly has aileron/elevator/rudder trim, IRL has only stabilizer incidence adjust like Bf 109.

Br.20, Ju-87, He 111, Ju 88 - aileron/elevator/rudder trim

DH-82 Tiger Moth - No trim.

For center Bf 109/Bf 110 gunsight use the awkward command "Lean to gunsight" - beware that in this mode your POV movements is limited to 30 degrees for each side, or you are not able to look back, CloD "realism". Don't use this "Lean to Gunsight" in other planes
    Thanks 1lokos, so you can't center the sight until you 'lean to GS' on the 109 but in other planes it's centered without leaning?

Any ideas on the prop control problem, or maybe I didn't make it clear enough?
    Last edited by Oldsalt; Sep-02-2018 at 14:40.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Resets itelf? Well that explains something I was wondering for a long time. Why was I always adjusting the thing lol. Learn something every day

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

The 109 prop-pitch lever does reset itself to neutral when not being moved. As along as when it is moving, the clock dial to the right of it marked 'Luftschraube' is dialing up to 12:00 (full fine, high rpms) or down (lower rpms) it's working fine.

If that's not happening you may have prop automation on (in the 109 E4 variants only). This has to be turned off for ground movements/takeoff/landing and set at 11:30 manually, but once in flight can be put back to auto.

10. Likes Oldsalt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_kiwiflieger View Post
    The 109 prop-pitch lever does reset itself to neutral when not being moved. As along as when it is moving, the clock dial to the right of it marked 'Luftschraube' is dialing up to 12:00 (full fine, high rpms) or down (lower rpms) it's working fine.

If that's not happening you may have prop automation on (in the 109 E4 variants only). This has to be turned off for ground movements/takeoff/landing and set at 11:30 manually, but once in flight can be put back to auto.
    Thanks again! I'm just flying the E1, does that have an auto option?

I hadn't realized you just had to hold it down, I had thought it reverted to neutral but the graphic on the instrument panel shows it reset at the bottom (course pitch at the bottom, fine at the top when I'm holding down the button).

Anyway, I can land 3 point pretty well now, taxi and shut it down, but I can't find the starter. The throttle is cracked and both mags are on. I thought it would be the big switch to the left of the mag switches, but it won't crank over. What am I missing?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

Unfortunately there's no inertia starter modelled in the 109 currently or an interface in cockpit for it. I think that big red button next to the magnetos is the 'Netzausschalter' or master circuitbreaker, also not yet modelled (I have hope it will be in future!)

To start just turn on the fuel cock and hit 'I' or whatever you have bound to the 'Toggle Selected Engine' command, magnetos can be turned on but are not strictly necessary.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Quote Originally Posted by oldersalt View Post
    When I look down at the prop level position in the cockpit, in all three cases, every time I hit the key for either course or fine, the handle moves up or down accordingly, but immediately returns to the center position. If that makes any sense.
    This behavior is correct - in "CloD way"*, for Bf 109/Bf 110 and I think Ju 88.

In the "Info Window" Engine Controls you see the lever goes Up or Down only when press the button for Increase or Decrease Propeller Pitch, releasing the button the lever goes back to center. In this German planes the propeller pitch control is a momentary press switch - on panel or in throttle knob:

Switch operation at ~6:25s

In early versions is used this switch in middle of instrument panel: http://www.aerovintagespares.com/avs...tch-switch.jpg

The way to you see how much pitch are using is monitoring the Propeller Pitch "clock" in instrument panel.

* One can argument that since for other planes Engine Controls slider (or digital %) show the amount of pitch used, for Bf 109 and cousins should show the Propeller Pitch "clock" position and not if switch is pressed up or down - what let's agree has no practical use.
    Last edited by 1lokos; Sep-02-2018 at 21:29.

14. Likes Oldsalt liked this post
    5 mins from the Red Arrows, 1 min from a good pub.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

This is a good familiarisation guide

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...d&downloadid=3
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

" Better a thorn on the outside than a prick on the inside"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    908.31 MB

But now I have a couple more problems. The gun sigh is centered vertically, but is way off to the left, even with the ball centered. I used the default keypad keys, but it just won't move.
    I'm not sure if this is what you mean but the gunsight on the 109 is offset to the right IRL.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

I hate having my face pushed up into the windscreen along with smashed bugs. Hopefully one day there is a key to allow you to look through that gunsight from the sitting back position. One key press, just like zoom to gunsight only in the unzoomed position.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

I hate having my face pushed up into the windscreen along with smashed bugs. Hopefully one day there is a key to allow you to look through that gunsight from the sitting back position. One key press, just like zoom to gunsight only in the unzoomed position.
    EDtracker right? set up a default offset for a 109 profile. Think you can still access and load different opentrack profiles whilst in game.
    My Rig: Samsung 40" TV, 5600X on Air, RTX3080 FE, 32GB Gskill Neo 3600 CL16 RAM, M2 Gen 4 Drives, Corsair RM850X PSU, MFG Crosswinds, TM WH Throttle, Virpil Mongoose T50CM w/100mm extension, TIR5, EDtracker pro.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Oskar View Post
    I'm not sure if this is what you mean but the gunsight on the 109 is offset to the right IRL.
    I was talking about the reticle not centered on the glass reflector, I didn't know about the 'lean in' command. This sim sure is addicting, I don't know how many times I've said to myself, "just one more restart".

I sure miss a vertical speed indicator and could use an elevator trim indicator. Right now my chance of surviving a takeoff in an E-1, is 50-50.

I've assigned keys for opening and closing the canopy and they work on the ground, but I've never been able to open it in the air trying to bail. Too fast or what?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    121.95 MB

Elevator trim indicator is down on your left below the throttle and forward of the trim/flaps wheels, I believe there is an issue with it though where it doesn't indicate properly in some way, although I've never noticed any discrepancies.

Also the canopy on the 109 is not designed to open in flight, to bail one must jettison it (keybind Ctrl+J by default I think or pull on the red handle on the left hand framing)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Again

You can slide open the panel on the 109 canopy in flight by clicking or with a key bind

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Erhh.. "You can slide open the panel on the 109 canopy in flight by clicking or with a key bind" - but keep in mind that in game this SMALL panel don't have any practical use. IRL may serves for pilot receive coffee and sandwich's during a hurry up R&R.

23. Likes BOO, danperin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_kiwiflieger View Post
    Elevator trim indicator is down on your left below the throttle and forward of the trim/flaps wheels, I believe there is an issue with it though where it doesn't indicate properly in some way, although I've never noticed any discrepancies...
    I found the indicator, but I can't read the numbers in the little window. I assume when you spawn in a new plane the trim is set for takeoff?

Quote Originally Posted by BOO View Post
    Again

You can slide open the panel on the 109 canopy in flight by clicking or with a key bind
    I had taken a quick scan before, but have taken a closer look now. Good reading. I had a misconception about the German automatic props in the later models. I thought they operated like our modern constant speed props that maintain the rpm you set.

Using metric gauges is still weird for me. I haven't played around with the coolant and oil radiators yet. How much of an effect do they have on speed and does one have much more than the other? Which do you need to keep a closer eye on and are adjusting more frequently?

A couple of times I've had to recalibrate my throttle slider, is this a bug or is it just me? I'd also like to try using my hat switch alternately between views and trim, but haven't found the key that makes the switch.

The modeling for one flight situation doesn't seem right. When I'm on short final with the throttle at idle and you go to fine pitch, while rpm rises accordingly, there's absolutely no reduction in speed.
    Last edited by Oldsalt; Sep-05-2018 at 03:13.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

I found the indicator, but I can't read the numbers in the little window. I assume when you spawn in a new plane the trim is set for takeoff?

I had taken a quick scan before, but have taken a closer look now. Good reading. I had a misconception about the German automatic props in the later models. I thought they operated like our modern constant speed props that maintain the rpm you set.

Using metric gauges is still weird for me. I haven't played around with the coolant and oil radiators yet. How much of an effect do they have on speed and does one have much more than the other? Which do you need to keep a closer eye on and are adjusting more frequently?

A couple of times I've had to recalibrate my throttle slider, is this a bug or is it just me? I'd also like to try using my hat switch alternately between views and trim, but haven't found the key that makes the switch.

The modeling for one flight situation doesn't seem right. When I'm on short final with the throttle at idle and you go to fine pitch, while rpm rises accordingly, there's absolutely no reduction in speed.

Hi - any key you select can act as a modifier. You just need to keep it held down whilst pressing and releasing the hat switch.

Im not a great 109 flyer but i tend to set the oil at 65% and leave it and the water at 100% unless im running away in a shallow dive. The oil seems to have the smallest effect. I work on the principle that my eyes and brain are better employed looking out of the window that worrying about a few km/h. But as I say, I fly dumb. The 109 is a lot tighter on temps than the hurri and spit. I find i need to be a little careful with the rpm between 4 and 6K but im possibly over cautious.

The thottle should hold its calibration well unless theres an issue with the stick.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I'll try to answer two of your questions here, or at least answer one, and clarify for the other.

Firstly, yes the radiators do affect your speed. Some suggest the difference is marginal, however, I've found that there is a lot to be gained just from flying with my mates; I tend to overtake them without using full throttle often. I've seen a lot of posts related to radiator settings and you could ask 10 people and get 10 different answers, however, I do think that I've found settings where you never need touch the rads if you don't want to and these seem to be much lower, or in this case, closed than others I've read.
    The water radiator has no indication on the small HUD that shows on your screen. Therefore you have to peek out onto the inboard part of your right wing, where you'll see a small tab, similar to a dipstick with markings on it to show the current position of the rad. If you close it all the way, the tab will be fully extended upwards and you should see the markings, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and so on. I like to close mine to about half so that all that should be showing is the 3/4 mark, a line and the blank bit at the top of the tab.
    As for the oil, there is an indicator on the small HUD display. I set mine to 40%. Some might say this is low, but as is normal, I never cruise or cruise climb at full throttle and rarely use 100% power unless in an emergency. As long as you don't climb her too hard, your water temp shouldn't rise above 95 and your oil will probably sit down at around 89/90. If ever you see them rising, simply reduce your rate of climb. As you pointed out, there's no attitude indicator, so if you pitch the nose for about 300-350km, you shouldn't run in to any trouble.
    This, of course, is only preference so do as you like and find what works for you.

Secondly, and with regard to getting her back on the ground, the 109 is extremely slippery. I've watched all manner of good and bad approaches and usually, it's fairly easy to tell who's doing it right and who isn't. My advice is to get the aircraft set up early. Rads fully open for drag, wind the prop up to full fine as the RPM allows and get your gear and flaps down. The best way to do this, I find, is either to side-slip it hard until the speed bleeds off, or break turn at idle onto the downwind leg. I prefer the break as the airplane becomes pretty unstable in a serious side-slip and wrestling it isn't much fun. The only thing you should be adjusting on final is your trim. And make no mistake, trim is your best friend in this thing during all phases of flight.

I hope this helps. The 109 is a lady. As long as everything is smooth and gentle, she'll be good to you. Even then, you'll probably get a slap every now and then because you didn't do it just so.

27. Likes danperin, Pans, Oldsalt, Gingerbread, BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    220.96 MB

Snip

* One can argument that since for other planes Engine Controls slider (or digital %) show the amount of pitch used, for Bf 109 and cousins should show the Propeller Pitch "clock" position and not if switch is pressed up or down - what let's agree has no practical use.

Oh it's got much use for me, if it's not in neutral state I can see that auto pitch is bugged - I press a pitch increase or decrease button and it will fix it.

Pitch increase is exactly what it does in the 109, makes the blade go into pitch - and decreases rpm that way. Pitch fine - little pitch - 0% does it make sense?
    It is wrong on the Spitfire side, it should be tagged as rpm and not pitch in that state. 100% RPM would make more sense, well maybe just tag it "fine" for upper and "course" for the lower part. makes more sense for the upper side.
    Last edited by Tibsun; Sep-05-2018 at 14:04.

29. Likes Gingerbread liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

Quote Originally Posted by BOO View Post
    Hi - any key you select can act as a modifier. You just need to keep it held down whilst pressing and releasing the hat switch.

Im not a great 109 flyer but i tend to set the oil at 65% and leave it and the water at 100% unless im running away in a shallow dive. The oil seems to have the smallest effect. I work on the principle that my eyes and brain are better employed looking out of the window that worrying about a few km/h. But as I say, I fly dumb. The 109 is a lot tighter on temps than the hurri and spit. I find i need to be a little careful with the rpm between 4 and 6K but im possibly over cautious.

The thottle should hold its calibration well unless theres an issue with the stick.
    I assigned the trim to the hat switch, using (holding down) a button on the stick. But now it trims and pans to the view at the same time. Do you need to use a key on the keyboard as opposed to using a button on the stick to switch between functions? If possible , I'd like to assign 3 buttons on the stick to be able to use the hat switch for views, flaps and prop.

It seems I need to calibrate my throttle every time I start the sim, but once set, it holds until I exit the sim. That would seem like a programming problem and not a intermittent mechanical problem with the slider? In any case, I can live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Savage View Post
    I'll try to answer two of your questions here, or at least answer one, and clarify for the other.

Firstly, yes the radiators do affect your speed. Some suggest the difference is marginal, however, I've found that there is a lot to be gained just from flying with my mates; I tend to overtake them without using full throttle often. I've seen a lot of posts related to radiator settings and you could ask 10 people and get 10 different answers, however, I do think that I've found settings where you never need touch the rads if you don't want to and these seem to be much lower, or in this case, closed than others I've read.
    The water radiator has no indication on the small HUD that shows on your screen. Therefore you have to peek out onto the inboard part of your right wing, where you'll see a small tab, similar to a dipstick with markings on it to show the current position of the rad. If you close it all the way, the tab will be fully extended upwards and you should see the markings, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and so on. I like to close mine to about half so that all that should be showing is the 3/4 mark, a line and the blank bit at the top of the tab.
    As for the oil, there is an indicator on the small HUD display. I set mine to 40%. Some might say this is low, but as is normal, I never cruise or cruise climb at full throttle and rarely use 100% power unless in an emergency. As long as you don't climb her too hard, your water temp shouldn't rise above 95 and your oil will probably sit down at around 89/90. If ever you see them rising, simply reduce your rate of climb. As you pointed out, there's no attitude indicator, so if you pitch the nose for about 300-350km, you shouldn't run in to any trouble.
    This, of course, is only preference so do as you like and find what works for you....
    I want my cake and eat it too! I like Boo's comment about keeping your eyes out of the cockpit at the same time I want the speed of reduced air intake. I'll try your settings and adjust as needed.

You mention climbing at 300-350. But if you're trying to outclimb a spit on your tail and you're flying best rate (250-200), I assume both doors will need to be opened to the max?
    Last edited by Oldsalt; Sep-05-2018 at 17:44.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

I assigned the trim to the hat switch, using (holding down) a button on the stick. But now it trims and pans to the view at the same time. Do you need to use a key on the keyboard as opposed to using a button on the stick to switch between functions? If possible , I'd like to assign 3 buttons on the stick to be able to use the hat switch for views, flaps and prop.
    You are using the same button (in case HAT corners) for two commands - what is possible and in some cases convenient, if each command are from different category. In this case one is in "camera" and other in "aircraft".

but since this case don't result practical, use BOO advise, set a joystick button as modifier for another button.

Go to (Bf 109) elevator trim increase, open the assignment window, then press and HOLD a button in base of T16000M, e.g. button 10, then press HAT Up, after repeat for trim decreasse and use same button 10 and HAT Down. SAVE.

In that way POV HAT will only adjust trim up/down when you press and hold button 10, and don't interfere in camera control (virtual pilot head) and just press HAT up/down don't adjust trim.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

I want my cake and eat it too! I like Boo's comment about keeping your eyes out of the cockpit at the same time I want the speed of reduced air intake. I'll try your settings and adjust as needed.

You mention climbing at 300-350. But if you're trying to outclimb a spit on your tail and you're flying best rate (250-200), I assume both doors will need to be opened to the max?
    Very likely. Although if you're in state where you've got to climb that hard, you've either made a mistake or bled your energy down to nil. Pulling up and trying to use rate is only going to let him get a shot in while you're still within range. They can afford to throw that speed away if they're behind you. Best to just put the nose down and get some distance before you start your climb. Keep her fast. The 109 has the ability to be an absolute nuisance to Spitfires if flown correctly. We can reach out and touch them on our terms and get the hell out the minute it no longer suits us to be there. Don't feel bad. Take advantage of that. I/we see a lot of guys stay and press a fight they have no business being in any longer on a regular basis. You're not always going to get one and that's ok. Live so that you can get the next one.

33. Likes Gingerbread, BOO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    1.01 GB

Had a few hours alone on the server today being determined not to use the Autoprop. Savage is of course right in his treatment of the rads and I found between 15 and 30 km/h between manually cruising and using the AP on 50 rads and eased off on the ATA and RPM.

Its a good discipline to have given not every scenario will cosset you in a E4.

When looking roughly for the angle to climb and im at a reasonable height I look to set the horizon just above the handles on the sliding windows. Seems to work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    220.96 MB

-Snip

You don't outclimb a Spit, unless you're above 5km in an E-4N and it still is very vulnerable to do this when he is close on your butt.

Spits and Hurris acceleration performance is best at low speed compared to the 109, the faster they are the slower they accelerate and you can get away with a friendly helping you or being above 5km
    With 109s you speed and climb away best above >350.
    Run with smooth climb best at 400 and generally run best at 500 km/h - using your rads accordingly, otherwise you might stick at 460 km/h.

EDIT: The only reason you do 200-250km/h is when you're doing a boom and zoom and you are very very sure they cannot get any shot on you - means they are 1km lower than you.
    Last edited by Tibsun; Sep-06-2018 at 12:56.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.71 MB

You are using the same button (in case HAT corners) for two commands - what is possible and in some cases convenient, if each command are from different category. In this case one is in "camera" and other in "aircraft".

but since this case don't result practical, use BOO advise, set a joystick button as modifier for another button.

Go to (Bf 109) elevator trim increase, open the assignment window, then press and HOLD a button in base of T16000M, e.g. button 10, then press HAT Up, after repeat for trim decreasse and use same button 10 and HAT Down. SAVE.

In that way POV HAT will only adjust trim up/down when you press and hold button 10, and don't interfere in camera control (virtual pilot head) and just press HAT up/down don't adjust trim.
    Thanks, I understand the concept of programming the hat for different commands, but I still have the problem of both functions happening at the same time. I've searched and found others who had the same problem. Many say it was fixed by using an app called Joytokey. Has anyone used this and would the TARGET app do the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Tibsun View Post
    You don't outclimb a Spit, unless you're above 5km in an E-4N and it still is very vulnerable to do this when he is close on your butt.

Spits and Hurris acceleration performance is best at low speed compared to the 109, the faster they are the slower they accelerate and you can get away with a friendly helping you or being above 5km
    With 109s you speed and climb away best above >350.
    Run with smooth climb best at 400 and generally run best at 500 km/h - using your rads accordingly, otherwise you might stick at 460 km/h.

EDIT: The only reason you do 200-250km/h is when you're doing a boom and zoom and you are very very sure they cannot get any shot on you - means they are 1km lower than you.
    Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Many say it was fixed by using an app called Joytokey. Has anyone used this and would the TARGET app do the same thing?
    Joy2key or Target will o the same kind, make "press joy buttons press keyboard keys" - what in many cases only add a unnecessary "layer" between joystick and games.

But if add an joy button in game controls as modifier don't work for you (work for me), try this sofwares. Joy2key use less Windows resources than Target for do the same thing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast