Thread: G'day all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    26.30 MB

G'day all.

Nice to be part of the Battle of Britain flight sim community. I hope you don't mind s-l300.jpg, remember this. Lucasarts Their finest Hour.
    Thank you Team fusion and The Air Tactical Assault Group for the great work. It's going to be fun.
    Last edited by P.Konrad; Sep-25-2018 at 10:07.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Re: G'day all.

Hey, P.......great to have you here! Welcome to the ATAG Forum and Servers! You're in for a ball! There are a good many fantastic Aussie and New Zealand pilots gracing our skies and we love to have 'em here...because they are all good value for money! My advice would be download Team Speak asap (it's free!) because that will enable us to talk to you on line and help you out with any issues you may have. There is a huge amount of knowledge within our flightsim Community and you only have to post your problem here and people will flock to help. That's what we do....we remember starting out and the envaluable help and advice we received, so we're all 'busting a gut' to return the favour.

We have lots of new pilots starting out at the mo' who have perhaps come from other sims and are giving Cliffs of Dover a try out...so you won't be alone.

Or it may be that you are all 'topped up,' squared away and good to go? In which case get on line and say 'hello' and you will soon have 'wing men' a-plenty to share the trouble with!Get stuck in..... good luck...have fun...and hope to meet you soon in our virtual skies! Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded
    374.72 MB

Great to have another Aussie join up. Quite a number of us now.

As Marlow said, there are plenty of people here that will offer help to get you underway and beyond the basics.

It is in the communities best interest new players stick around, so dont be shy asking for help. Jump on Teamspeak and if someone sees you on, they will try and get on themselves to offer advice.

Its a steep learning curve, hang in there though as the rewards for achieving even the smallest bit of inprovement are really cool.

See you up there.

Pattle

4. Likes ATAG_Knight, P.Konrad, ATAG_Torian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    119.00 MB

Hi P.Konrad

Welcome to BLITZ Sir . Good to have another new guy come in from down under .

It's all about the fun so please enjoy your stay .

"Rules are put in place for the guidance of the wise and the obedience of fools" - J W Thomas

Intel i7-6700k 4.00GHz , 850w PSU , GeForce GTX 1080ti 11GB GPU , 16GB RAM , Acer Predator Z35p Monitor , TrackIR5 , Thrustmaster Warthog H.O.T.A.S , MGF Crosswind Rudder Pedals .

6. Likes P.Konrad, ATAG_Pattle, ATAG_Torian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Welcome to the Community and Forums P.Konrad...~S~

Checkout the 'Beginners Guide'...for info and tips...It will save you a heap of time in getting up to scratch.....and its a really fun learning curve too...

Beginners Guide

Windows Management Guide

Also try youtube for startup procedures on all the aircraft...

I recommend getting in the online server as soon as you can take off if that's ultimately where you'd like to fly...I flew single player for 30 minutes before I took the plunge...The ATAG online server is a great environment to learn and there's not really any damage you can do in there as a new player.....It is also mission based just with real players trying to foil your objectives...If you are concerned then pick an airstrip furthest from the front line (there always is one or two on every map) and get some alt before you go hunting...You'll get tagged a lot but there are tricks you learn out of pure desperation in those first few weeks that you'll be able to use later...I know cos I still use the same tricks I learned then too because they work...and never underestimate the stall to get you out of a tight fix...That sometimes works too...

TeamSpeak is optional but you'll learn a whole lot faster with it even if you say very little once you are on the server...You are quite welcome to just listen if you feel more comfortable with that....so you don't actually need a mic either...Try it and see!

Here are a few fun, helpful and interesting links amongst these forums you might want to bag for future reference...

Most Watched CLOD Videos

Easy Allied CEM for New Players

Joystick and Hardware Thread

ATAG Forum Age Poll Results

Nvidea Control Panel Settings

Downloads

Contact spotting is massively important in any flight sim...Seeing that enemy before he sees you is a race you don't want to be second in...Check this link to see if you can tweak your rig any better...

Contact Spotting Test

Don't forget to keep up with the latest on the TeamFusion new aircraft and patch news...You could well be AMAZED!

TeamFusion Facebook Updates

And finally...Please take the time to have a read of some of the stories of military family adventures by a few of the members of this forum...and maybe share yours with us...~S~

A Tribute to Those Who Served

Any questions then you've come to the right place....

Good to have you with us buddy...and remember its all about the Fun!!!

...Lew...

===================================

Any UK members please let us know where abouts in the UK you are...Just for reference...Its always good to know just incase there happen to be folks who can help you or you can help locally...buy a joystick from or even just a chat in a pub with someone who is likeminded...

UK Based Player Location thread

Thanks...~S~
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    108.53 MB

G'day PK,
    Don't be shy and join TeamSpeak when u are on.
    Cheers m8.
    System specs:
    Gaming laptop: Metabox P750ZM, CPU Intel i7-4790K @ 4GHz, GTX 980m with 8Gb DDR5 VRAM, 16Gb Dual channel DDR3 RAM, 2 x Samsung EVO 840 500Gb SSDs, Win10 Home 64bit.

Gaming PC: MSI PRO Z690 WIFI DDR5 mobo, Intel i5 12600KF cpu, 32Gb Corsair DDR5 5200Mhz RAM, Samsung 980 Pro 1 TB M2 SSD, Corsair 850w psu, MSI RTX 3070 8GB vram vid card, Windows 10 Home 64bit.

9. Likes ATAG_Marlow, ATAG_Knight liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Hi there P.Konrad, and welcome to Cliffs of Dover and the ATAG community buddy.

Hope you are getting on ok with the sim buddy.

There is plenty of useful info for you to take a look at in Lewis's post above, and I note in the chat that you have already joined our Teamspeak, so always someone to help you out or wing up with there.

Have fun buddy, and time zone allowing I hope to catch you on the server and / or Teamspeak soon

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

Saitek pro Flight Yoke, quadrant and rudder pedals

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

11. Likes P.Konrad liked this post
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

G'Day PK!

Welcome to the party.

o7
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Quote Originally Posted by P.Konrad View Post
    Nice to be part of the Battle of Britain flight sim community. I hope you don't mind s-l300.jpg, remember this. Lucasarts Their finest Hour.
    Thank you Team fusion and The Air Tactical Assault Group for the great work. It's going to be fun.
    Their Finest Hour. Many many hours playing that game. My introduction into Combat flight. I remember it well.
    Welcome Konrad. A connoisseur of fine art.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY