Thread: Thank You

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    51.84 MB

Thank You

I noticed a few days ago that the clock on the main page (Time Remaining In Mission) is working again, and I just wanted to say: thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    88.13 MB

Re: Thank You

This was courtesy of two ATAG chaps getting together to fix it: Oskar and Kiwiflieger.

I find it very handy for checking if I have enough time for a ham sandwich and beer before the current map ends and the new one begins!

i7 4770K @3.5 GHZ, 24 Gigs DDR3 1600 DIMM, Gigabyte GTX970 4 Gig, Win 10 64 bit, TrackIR 5, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog Throttle, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals

3. Likes ATAG_Lewis, Gingerbread liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    506.15 MB

Re: Thank You

Thanks Fellas...~S~
    "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.'' - Bertrand Russell
    1.618 - You know this number?
    My Turing machine :CPU: Intel Core i7 2700K 3.50GHz Sandybridge, Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme -Z Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) PCI-Express DDR3,
    RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 Dual Channel Kit, Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4096MB GDDR5, OS:Windows 10
    Joystick: Microsoft Sidewinder II ForceFeedback Joystick, Throttle: CH Products Pro Throttle
    ATAG_Lewis Youtube Channel

5. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post