Thread: Reporting back for duty!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    49.77 MB

Reporting back for duty!

So with summer coming to a close I thought I'd get back into CloD again.
    I saw a trailer for 'spitfire - the documentary' a few months ago and was really hyped about the movie. Sadly, it only screened in Britain and Australia, I believe.
    So I got the Bluray a few days ago, haven't gotten around to it seeing it yet, but my mind is on CloD and all things warbird.

How's CloD:Blitz doing these past few months? I checked a server the other day on a weekday and attendance was slim! Hope this was just a bad day! Could the initial issues with online play be resolved?
    With that said, I'm looking forward to BnZ your butts in the near future.

Horrido
    ASUS Maximus VII HERO, i7 4790k@4GHz, eVGA GTX 980SC, 650W be quiet! Dark Power pro 10, 128GB SSD Samsung 850 pro

Combat pilot No.119_Marshy (VK-M)'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Re: Reporting back for duty!

on my way back too. see you up there...

3. Likes ATAG_Pattle liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    320.64 MB

Re: Reporting back for duty!

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCS View Post
    So with summer coming to a close I thought I'd get back into CloD again.
    I saw a trailer for 'spitfire - the documentary' a few months ago and was really hyped about the movie. Sadly, it only screened in Britain and Australia, I believe.
    So I got the Bluray a few days ago, haven't gotten around to it seeing it yet, but my mind is on CloD and all things warbird.

How's CloD:Blitz doing these past few months? I checked a server the other day on a weekday and attendance was slim! Hope this was just a bad day! Could the initial issues with online play be resolved?
    With that said, I'm looking forward to BnZ your butts in the near future.

Horrido
    Yes, the initial issues with framerate and stutters were solved... the game can now comfortably host 100 players.

Attendance is down a bit, players are naturally looking at the new 'Bodenplatte' early access from the BoX people.

However, there is a new online war about to start from TWC if you are looking for large scale action.

5. Likes ATAG_Pattle, Stormrider liked this post