Thread: Petite Littlestone"new TWC campaign"

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    83.04 MB

Petite Littlestone"new TWC campaign"

At first I think I have not thrown the bombs or that they have not exploded
    Later review the track I see that if ..... has happened to me several times already ......... loose two 500K gifts of general purpose
    I admit that I loose very late but I think that those bombs made more scandal and were more clearly explode

regards

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    78.06 MB

Re: Petite Littlestone"new TWC campaign"

I am only watching on a mobile, but I didn't see the bombs explode. Were you using low-level fuses? And it might be a stupid question, but are you arming them first?
    Last edited by Pans; Oct-23-2018 at 03:17.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    83.04 MB

hello pans

If you look carefully, you will see that I emphasize with music the moment of the explosion
    Of course they are armed

It happened to me more times to look at six and not see the result of my releases
    I was about to report it

But if they explode ............. what I say is that I find the explosion for a 500k gift ridiculous

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Saw the bombs explode amongst the already dead aircraft at 36 seconds into the flight.

The way clod looks at explosions is not in KG other than for the size of the crater left behind we stack explosive material on the ground inside and around targets to give it a more natural appearance to the hit so an explosion look like an explosion. If you bomb a bomb crater there is nothing left to explode and that is where your explosion took place on already destroyed targets.
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com