Thread: Icons syntax in the console menu

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    270.71 MB

Icons syntax in the console menu

Is there a way to change the Icon color, size, and distance they show up in the console menu? Still pretty new to the Game, Can I change the default red color and limit the amount of info the Icon shows.
    Predator G6, Intel i7 7th gen.4.20 GHz(5GHZ in Turbo) / Nvidia Geforce GTX 1080 8 GB,/ 16GB DDR4/240gbSSD /2tbHdd/ Sound BlasterX-fi EAX 5.0 / 730 watt PS./Win10 home pro.
    Life is Tuff, Even Tuff'r when your Stupid. John Wayne.

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    255.77 MB

Re: Icons syntax in the console menu

Here is a thread: https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...highlight=icon

You will have to read it a few times but eventually you will figure it out. Blame my poor writing. I keep planning on fixing my previous efforts. The link refers to other links which will convey the concept without my poor efforts.

Basically you will go to where the game is located on your computer ( in my case on the C: drive in the Documents folder and therein: for ex: C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover ) and add a file to a folder. The file will allow you to modify most of the items you wish to modify. I believe you can't change some of the colors. The files you are creating are icon rcu and rcu. One contains the information, in essentially two lines. The other tells your computer when to use which line, changing the information to make the aircraft more or less visible as you wish. You can activate this operation while flying ( off line ) via the console. Once you read the thread you will see the files you are working with can be copied and if you wish to modify them, the modifications are simple. The files are only a few lines.

Hope this helps.