Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Vampire's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.88 MB

Release this weekend for US Airborne Faction

b8d06322b1ad954cdef3efdc37a1779c931060ba.jpg

This weekend we are pleased to announce the release of the first part of our US Airborne update to the public which includes Velmolen & the 82nd Airborne Faction along with a wealth of new weapons & equipment!

In addition to this, in honor of the StackUp event, we will be hosting lFree Weekend for all Steam players. During this event you will be able to download and play Post Scriptum for free as well as a -25% Off Discount sale on Post Scriptum!

STARTS FRIDAY, NOV 9 @ 7PM CEST / 6PM GMT / 1PM EDT
    ENDS MONDAY, NOV 12 @ 7PM CEST / 6PM GMT / 1PM EDT

StackUp Event
    We're proud to announce we'll be partnering with Stack-Up.org again to bring you a day of FPS action! Featuring Squad, Post Scriptum, and Onward, this Veteran's Day, Sunday, November 11, from 1 PM - 11 PM Eastern Time is our chance to give back to the veterans that dedicated their lives to service. Join us or Donate now!

https://tiltify.com/+squad-up-4-stac...-stack-up-2018

We will be hosting a Post Scriptum Segment during the stream on Sunday, Nov 11th @ 10PM CEST / 9PM GMT / 4PM EDT

~ Periscope Games
    "A nation that forgets its past has no future." - Winston Churchill

My Rig: CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quard -Core Processor, Motherboard: Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO ALPHA ATX LGA1151, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 32GB (4x 8GB) DDR4- 3000
    Video Card:ASUS ROG STRIX RTX2080ti 11GB OS: Windows 10 Pro

Joystick: Virpil T50 Base with T50 Mongoose stick Throttle: Virpil T50 VPC HOTAS Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG348Q Ultawide Rudder Pedals: Slaw Device RF DORA

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    212.17 MB

Re: Release this weekend for US Airborne Faction

As Post Scriptum is on my Steam 'Wish list', I had a notification that it's on same, 25% off.

I was tempted, but to be honest, I barely get enough time to play CLoD, let alone anything else, so I don't think I will be taking up this offer this time.

Looks good though

Intel i5-2500 CPU @3.30GHZ Quad core , NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti , 8GB RAM , Windows 10 pro 64-Bit, ASUS VS 278 27" Monitor , Microsoft Sidewinder 2 Joystick

Saitek pro Flight Yoke, quadrant and rudder pedals

PS3 eye Head Tracker using Trackhat software. Secondary Head Tracker , Ed Tracker

3. Likes ATAG_Vampire liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

I love the American weapons, particularly the para M1. Make dying as a medic more palatable. Some great new maps also, tho I miss the MSP's with the American maps. Reliance on that radio man and a competent Sect Leader sometimes can be a pain.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

5. Likes ATAG_Vampire liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Sp00k View Post
    I love the American weapons, particularly the para M1. Make dying as a medic more palatable. Some great new maps also, tho I miss the MSP's with the American maps. Reliance on that radio man and a competent Sect Leader sometimes can be a pain.
    God save us all with you as a medic mate haha. I got to unleash the BAR with anger yesterday. Music to my ears.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

They see me charging to them, throwing smoke and running hunched over with enemy fire whipping up the dirt at my feet. I throw myself on to the ground beside them, syringe and bandage in hand, and they be like, Saint Sp00k, thank god man, bless you, bless you. I patch them up, bring up the M1, snap a few rounds off towards the enemy and move to the next casualty. Just another day in the life of a saint.

Bar's great in the urban fight, but that .50 is a bloody legend with infilade fire across the fields. Very steady in comparison to the MG42 and a great rate of fire.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Sp00k View Post
    They see me charging to them, throwing smoke and running hunched over with enemy fire whipping up the dirt at my feet. I throw myself on to the ground beside them, syringe and bandage in hand, and they be like, Saint Sp00k, thank god man, bless you, bless you. I patch them up, bring up the M1, snap a few rounds off towards the enemy and move to the next casualty. Just another day in the life of a saint.

Bar's great in the urban fight, but that .50 is a bloody legend with infilade fire across the fields. Very steady in comparison to the MG42 and a great rate of fire.
    You have quite the way with words mate

We need to play a few rounds I always see you playing but I’m never playing or am afk. I had a cracking round in the German tank last weekend had one flank totally locked down. Didn’t die until the last 3 minutes have burned through most of the ammo.