Thread: teamspeak notifier and reshade crashing launcher

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.23 GB

teamspeak notifier and reshade crashing launcher

Hi
    I just loaded reshade to use with CLOD Blitz, I downloaded 3 features in reshade, FXAA, SMAA and vibrancy. i have enabled FXAA and vibrancy in game. When I enable team speak notifier it crashes launcher. game starts with reshade, trackir, virtual cockpit and teamspeak3(without notifier).

Has anyone experienced this issue before ? Any help solving issue appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Re: teamspeak notifier and reshade crashing launcher

TSNotifier abhors all overlays. I must load TSNotifier automatically with TeamSpeak before loading CLoD while excluding all overlays like Riva Tuner screen displays which comes with the MSI Afterburner utility. Ask if others are able to run the Reshader overlays with TSNotifier...

FXAA and Vibrancy are available from the Nvidia driver software. FXAA should negate the need for any pre-processing AA such as SMAA without the performance penalty. Include your system specifications in your signature to get more specialized technical advice from forum readers.
    Last edited by Baffin; Dec-07-2018 at 12:11.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    885.76 MB

Re: teamspeak notifier and reshade crashing launcher

Hi Guys
    I have tried 5 times to install Reshader, now at version 4.02. Watched the video and followed the routines to the letter, as well as advice from threads here.

On my first install I got the frame counter working but now can't disable it. Have never been able to access the configuration screen through Shift F2. I've disabled F2 mappings, moved Reshade dlls to Core etc. All without success.

I have deleted all elements across my system before each reinstall. At one point I lost all my Warthog bindings and had to reset them all!

Never sure where to direct the Installation for presets. Do I set up a special folder? if so, in which directory - Steamapps//... or 1c//...?

Any ideas?

Intel i7 3770 Quad core @ 3.40 GHz
    8 Gb RAM
    Running Win 10 Home 64 bit, version 1803, build 17134.472