Thread: ATAG server always empty on Blitz?

Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

ATAG server always empty on Blitz?

Hey guys

I'm looking to get back into Cliffs of Dover and have purchased Blitz - congrats to the TF team for getting this out the door, it's a really impressive achievement!

The ATAG server is always empty, yet on the ATAG homepage it says there are people playing? Is this a bug? Am I right to be using the Blitz version, or should I re-download the normal Clod and install the TF patches?

Thanks!

Guy

2. Likes danperin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    100.64 MB

Re: ATAG server always empty on Blitz?

Keep Blitz it’s the one you need. The server is quite at the moment but you can try any of the other servers such as TWC and DangerDogs as they are a little more populated atm. Good luck and welcome back !

4. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Atag is empty atm because we have a Campaign going on 24 7 in the TWC server If you would care to join in that would be fine the password is longknife. Our campaign will end on the 30 of December by then Atag should have some different material and missions for everyone Welcome back <S>Fatal
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com

6. Likes Rostic liked this post
    Novice Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

Oh cool, yes I would love to join in the campaign. Thank you for sharing the password, I was actually trying to find it last night!

Regards

Guy

8. Likes \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.04 GB

Guy123

The numbers you see in ATAG main in page is people playing CloD globally.
    But for know in what servers they are playing in forum page find, in the right side "Active Servers" and click in drop down icon:

ATAG.jpg

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    4.68 MB

So I recently reinstalled Blitz after hardware upgrades. It's been a while since I've looked but I find almost nobody playing online. Is this game dead or am I not seeing servers where people are playing? The work done by TF is amazing but in the past I would join the ATAG server with dozens of pilots on each side. Great fun! What gives here?

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    9.73 MB

I apologize for my English. I hope I write everining right

I see some loss of players since BLITZ had came. And that players who active this days are separeted by at least two servers. Some players are flying on Dangerdogs server. It has markers as I know (I am personally never try that server). And second populated server is TWC campaign. But campaign will be ended at 30 december and all that players return to ATAG, I think.

And I had heared that may be we will have something new on ATAG server at january 2019.

Also ATAG server will be full on 8th december at 19:00gmt. Because of TFS server test will be at this time.
    PC spec: Intel Core i7 8700K 3.7Ghz, DDR4 32Gb 2666Mhz, Asus Prime Z370-A, ADATA XPG SX8200 240Gb (PCIe Gen3x4), RTX 2060 6Gb
    Monitor: DELL P2717H (1920x1080:60Hz)
    Joystick: Android smartphone MonectPC app (virtual joystick driver)
    Hadtracker: Track IR 4 / No VR

Enjoy multiplayer historical campaigns with Flying Tin Cans.
    Join us: https://flyingtincans.com —(•)— Discord —(•)— YouTube

12. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Manual Creation Group ATAG_Ezzie's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    115.2 KB

Good to see a reasonable increase in numbers on atag server #1 over the weekend.

14. Likes MrSteven, ATAG_Soldat, DerDa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Guy123 View Post
    Hey guys

I'm looking to get back into Cliffs of Dover and have purchased Blitz - congrats to the TF team for getting this out the door, it's a really impressive achievement!

The ATAG server is always empty, yet on the ATAG homepage it says there are people playing? Is this a bug? Am I right to be using the Blitz version, or should I re-download the normal Clod and install the TF patches?

Thanks!

Guy
    Hey, Guy....Happy New Year! Last night was another night of fun and frolics on the ATAG Axis v Allies Server. Numbers seem to be returning to normal and we were very happy to see the return of many Community Stalwarts to the ATAG air. If you feel like jumping on the server one evening and saying 'hello' please do. You'll find our Community is full of friendly types.

Alternatively, if you would like to 'wing up' during a quieter time...... to get 'aclimatised'........ I could probably help out. Just drop me a PM and we can sort out a time! Good luck and .........Salute!

16. Likes ATAG_Ribbs, \Hawk/ liked this post