Thread: TWC Campaign Server - Request to fly both RED and BLUE.

Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    186.71 MB

TWC Campaign Server - Request to fly both RED and BLUE.

First, love the TWC Campaign server!

In the TWC Campaign server I'm flying as RED meaning I only get to fly the Hurricane, Spitfire, Blenhiem and Beaufighter. I love flying ALL the aircraft this sim offers and with the ATAG server virtually empty most of the time while the TWC campaign server is getting the attention there is no real meaningful opportunity to fly BLUE aircraft.

Can the TWC Campaign server allow pilots to fly for either RED or BLUE? Will it really mess the campaign up if this would be allowed?

Just curious.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

Re: TWC Campaign Server - Request to fly both RED and BLUE.

Its unlikely to be supported or encouraged during the course of the campaign Sam.

1. Both sides have their secrets. Members crossing the pond confuse the issue and can lead to unwanted misunderstandings.
    2. The objective of having two sides is that each can build itself up with strategies but also develop leaders to employ those strategies. Someone crossing the pond ruins that idea and sows the seed of mistrust.
    3. Swapping sides mitigates the chances of sides building up esprit de corps among their own ranks. This, in turn, leads to better cooperation, communication and operations.

Following the 90day campaign, the server will still be there, that's the time when pilots can do as they please.
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY

3. Likes Gingerbread liked this post
    Combat pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    186.71 MB

It was worth a shot. Thanks for the reply.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    50.51 MB

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but does anyone know if there is another dedicated TeamSpeak channel for the TWC campaigns? I miss being in a TS channel with a bunch of people!
    System Specs || CPU: Intel i5-4690k 3.5 GHz Quad-core / GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4GB x 2 / SSD: Samsung Evo 850 500GB and PNY 240GB / OS: Windows 10 Pro
    Flight Equipment || Stick: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro / Throttle: CH Pro Throttle / Pedals: MFG Crosswind / View: Track IR 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    50.51 MB

Quote Originally Posted by SharkBait View Post
    Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, but does anyone know if there is another dedicated TeamSpeak channel for the TWC campaigns? I miss being in a TS channel with a bunch of people!
    Never mind! Found the channels on ATAG TeamSpeak.
    System Specs || CPU: Intel i5-4690k 3.5 GHz Quad-core / GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 G1 Gaming 6GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4GB x 2 / SSD: Samsung Evo 850 500GB and PNY 240GB / OS: Windows 10 Pro
    Flight Equipment || Stick: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro / Throttle: CH Pro Throttle / Pedals: MFG Crosswind / View: Track IR 5

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    365.25 MB

TWC Teamspeak is
    twc.teamspeak3.com. Password Spitfire1a

A few Squadrons/pilots are on there. All campaign pilots are welcome. Red and blue pilots have seperate channels
    https://imgur.com/VCUiXpY