Thread: BF-109 K4 Free Hunt

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    136.26 MB

BF-109 K4 Free Hunt

It's been a while since I made a flight simulation video so I decided I needed to do it again. Thankfully I had a really good flight the other day in the new BF-109 K4 in the IL-2 BoX series and happened to be recording a track! In a matter of a few minutes, I got two confirmed kills and managed to get a crazy deflection shot with machine guns on a spitfire and punctured his radiators. He had to leave the fight and fly for home, but someone else finished him off on the way.

This BF-109 K4 is an absolute beast. The huge engine with crazy 1.98 ATA manifold pressure and 30mm cannon are just great, and flying carefully you can dictate the fight. For this I was flying alone with no wing man and I still managed to get in, get kills, and get out intact. The only real downside to the K4 is how fast its fuel is used up. I barely used any ammo in those kills, but shortly after I had to head for home due to low fuel.

Music:
    Achilles Leads the Myrmadons
    Troy: Music from the Motion Picture
    James Horner
    Warner Brothers / Reprise Records
    Spec: Intel i9 11900k overclocked at 5.3 GHz, Asus Maximus XIII motherboard, 64 GB high speed DDR4 RAM, ROG Strix RTX 4090, M.2 HD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS with center stick and extension, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5 or HP Reverb G2, CH Throttle Quadrant, LG UltraGear 48GQ900 monitor.

Supporting Member 9./JG52 Kettarian_Fox's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    3.0 KB

Re: BF-109 K4 Free Hunt

Love the music choice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    136.26 MB

Re: BF-109 K4 Free Hunt

Quote Originally Posted by 9./JG52 Kettarian_Fox View Post
    Love the music choice!
    Thank you! I always spend a while trying to find a song that will also work with the footage I have so that I can try to time some of it with big parts in the song.
    Spec: Intel i9 11900k overclocked at 5.3 GHz, Asus Maximus XIII motherboard, 64 GB high speed DDR4 RAM, ROG Strix RTX 4090, M.2 HD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS with center stick and extension, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder Pedals, Track IR 5 or HP Reverb G2, CH Throttle Quadrant, LG UltraGear 48GQ900 monitor.