Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spotting in multiplayer

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    202.62 MB

Spotting in multiplayer

Is there a server that has icons\labels switched on ?
    I rarely manage to spot aircraft when I'm online and it's a bit frustrating to say the least...

The Demon-Haunted World: Science as a Candle in the Dark
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Total Downloaded

Re: Spotting in multiplayer

Usually not. There is a learning curve, and it is sharper if you fly lonewolf style. Wing up with someone and you'll spot better.

3. Likes ATAG_Lord Wukits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    164.95 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Squidly View Post
    Is there a server that has icons\labels switched on ?
    I rarely manage to spot aircraft when I'm online and it's a bit frustrating to say the least...
    If you have a hard time spotting, lower your resolution until you get better.

And like SM mentioned, wing up with a veteran and they will show you how to spot better.

~S~

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded

hi squidly,

the danger dogz server has plane icons on the map within about 2-3 squares and also name tags once closer in 800 yards or so. This gives you more of a heads up as to what is around you.

Once you can visually ID dots or players from further out using the map as a guide you will then start to get better at it. Practice makes perfect.

contact spotting can vary from monitor size to resolution etc.

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    202.62 MB

Cheers all. I think I do need to fly on a veterans wing for a bit. I've got a headset and Teamspeak but don't have a clue what to do with it. I think I checked the audio was OK when I got it 3 years ago and then just put it away...

Edit:- Or I might just hop in a Beaufighter and strafe their airfields while they are all off doing 'knights of the air' stuff at angels 20 off the Kent coast Even I can spot an airfield, most of the time anyway
    Last edited by No.119_Squidly (VK-D); Dec-18-2018 at 18:05.

7. Likes ATAG_Highseas, \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

Cheers all. I think I do need to fly on a veterans wing for a bit. I've got a headset and Teamspeak but don't have a clue what to do with it. I think I checked the audio was OK when I got it 3 years ago and then just put it away...

Edit:- Or I might just hop in a Beaufighter and strafe their airfields while they are all off doing 'knights of the air' stuff at angels 20 off the Kent coast Even I can spot an airfield, most of the time anyway
    Hi Squidly....... as the chaps above have said using Team Speak is a MUST when learning 'Cliffs' so please don't put away your headset and mic. Instead download Team Speak (it's free) and use it to speak with us. there are simply hourdes of pilots who will point you in the right direction once they can speak to you. It's what many of us love doing!

Here is some info that our good friend ATAG_Lewis put together on Team Speak:

TeamSpeak:

The use of TeamSpeak for online gaming can in no way be overstated. It is the easiest and quickest way for knowledge from vets to new pilots to be transferred. Something explained on TS by a fellow flier in 30 seconds can take days or weeks of trolling and reading on your own so never under estimate the amount of info you will acquire using this free accessory. There will also inevitably be things that you are doing wrong that you were totally unaware of until someone points them out to you on TS and when that happens it feels like a revelation.

Most vets do not mind answering questions or even tutoring new enthusiastic players on flight sims so do not be shy to try it and ask questions. Even just listening will give you more relevant information to enhance your game play.

Also TeamSpeak is by far the best way to get information on the whereabouts of your foes. Remember that the main ATAG server is a full real server so there are no icons ingame or on the map to help you find the enemy. Flying around on a heavily populated server can still mean not seeing contacts for a long time if you don't know where to look and most players on Teamspeak will instantly give grid references and altitude information the moment they see contacts.

Here is the TeamSpeak link to your free download:

http://www.teamspeak.com/

Once Teamspeak is installed on your PC you can connect to TeamSpeak servers by adding the server address and password (if prompted). Here are a few popular ones at the moment:

The Air Tactical Assault Group (ATAG):

Address: 216.52.148.29

Password: calais

Storm of War (SoW):

Address: 85.236.101.5:10427

Password: stormofwar

Air Combat Group (ACG):

Address: 85.236.100.27:16317

The Wrecking Crew:

Address: twc.teamspeak3.com

I hope this helps...good luck......looking forward to 'winging up' with you once you have Team Speak downloaded. Give me a call when you see me on line! Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

What time zone are you in?

maybe we can hook you up...

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    202.62 MB

You are a welcoming bunch, cheers

My time zone is GMT and because I'm waiting to start a new job at the moment I can be around the computer at pretty much all hours.

Some formation flying practice wouldn't go amiss I reckon, apart from anything else. My flight sim experience goes back to the days of the 8 bit micro but I have done very little online and none of it truly co-operative.

11. Likes ATAG_Highseas, ATAG_Ribbs, \Hawk/ liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    6.06 MB

My time zone is GMT and because I'm waiting to start a new job at the moment I can be around the computer at pretty much all hours.

Some formation flying practice wouldn't go amiss I reckon, apart from anything else. My flight sim experience goes back to the days of the 8 bit micro but I have done very little online and none of it truly co-operative.
    Hi Squidly.......this 'going online' business is a strange thing. I never had any intention of going multiplayer when I first bought Cliffs.......what, get in amongst all those strange people you hear about, just waiting to pounce on you as soon as you go on line? No fear! So I played single player for a whole year. Eventually, I got a little bored of shooting down AI aircraft that just sat there while you fired at them. By this time, I had seen some fascinating you tube videos, where pilots seemed to be working together on line in some way that I didn't totally understand. The videos they posted seemed so realistic that gradually my curiosity was piqued. This seemed to be exactly what some boyhood dream of mine was looking for.

So eventually, I spawned in at Lympne on the ATAG Axis and Allies server....just to see what would happen. I spawned out again as soon as it said 'Please read the Mission briefing for Instructions' because I thought: 'God! They already know I'm here and they realise I haven't got a clue!' Big Brother or what? But eventually, I spawned in long enough to warm up a Spitfire and take off, flying east towards Dover. As I crossed Dover I happened to look behind (I didn't yet have Track Ir so looking behind was a difficult and slow process) and to my horror saw an evil looking yellow spinner flashing in the light, right behind my tail. Before I could do anything the unknown Blue pilot fired and I was hit badly. Losing control, I had no choice but to bail out. Fortunately, all my months of practice paid off and I landed in Dover harbour, shocked but alive and with my heart thumping excitedly. That was bloody awesome!

Immediately, the possibilities opened up. This is a 'full real' scenario! This IS The Battle of Britain as I imagined it! If he could do that to me then I could do that to him too....with a bit of practice. (A lot of practice!!!) I can learn to fly and fight just as those brave lads did back in Summer, 1940. And I've never looked back.

But one thing was a TOTAL surprise...and that was the cameraderie, support, advice and real friendship that I have found amongst our online Community, accessed, of course, through Team Speak. They are all a great bunch of people who, though they 'fly computers,' are as 'normal' as you and I. We may be separated by oceans and thousands of miles but we all share a love and fascination with history and The Battle of Britain in particular.

This Community has members spread across the world. So, we are a world force for good.......and I'm sure we provide companionship and the sharing of a common interest with people who maybe can't get out as much as they would like, or who live in isolated parts of the world. That's a huge plus...and a hidden 'strength of 'this flight sim 'Cliffs of Dover!'

Huh! And some people think this is 'just a game!' How wrong can you be! Good luck....and I hope to see you in our virtual skies soon. (For some formation flying perhaps?). Salute!

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    571.41 MB

Hehe ! We do try !

Dont worry about just jumping in.

I've had a bit of a hiatus of late but I'm mostly back now... and tend to fly Mondays and Wednesdays from about 9pm GMT

That said tonight we have guests... so I can't go out and play with my pals.

If you see me on though just say Hi and we can do some messing about training...

- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO - i9-13900k - ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 4090 OC - 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR5 5600MHz -
    - CORSAIR 1200w HX Series PSU - Corsair H100x Hydro Series CPU Cooler -
    - Big Screen Beyond -

- Virpil T50 Mongoos Flight Stick -
    - TM Warthog Throttle -
    - Slaw Device 109 Cam Rudder Pedals -

Highseas Peripherals
    - Engine Switch Panel - Munitions Switch Panel - Throttle Quadrant Trim Box - Helicopter Collective - Analogue Brake Lever -

Operated by a 1972 Standard Issue Talking Monkey

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    406.29 MB

Hey Squidly,

Welcome to the forum!

I just want to add my voice to the throng here - just jump online. You’ll find the others on Teamspeak very friendly and willing to wing up with you, myself included. I can’t top Marlow’s description, but when I strap myself into my virtual Spitfire cockpit, I AM Pilot Officer Al Deere whom I read about as an awestruck lad back in the ‘60’s. Except we laugh a lot more on Teamspeak!

With the Christmas holiday season upon us I expect there will be more of us with a bit of free time to fly online. Hope to see you on the server, mate!

Cheers,

Snapper

HP Omen Laptop 15, AMD Ryzen 5 5600H 16 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6 GB VRAM Win 11 64 bit 22H2 (KB5020044), Nvidia GeForce Driver ver 527.56, TrackIR 5, Gear Falcon Trim Box, Gear Falcon Throttle Quadrant, TM16000 joystick, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Quadrant, Saitek Pro Combat rudder pedals
    VR: None
    Installation path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\IL-2 Sturmovik Cliffs of Dover Blitz

Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    202.62 MB

I think we've definitely got something in common
    I've been interested in military aviation since I was a toddler, mostly WW-2 - particularly the Battle of Britain - but in recent years jets of the cold war.

Despite being just the sort of sim I have been looking for CLOD sort of passed me by because it was so horrible when it came out.
    Literally two weeks ago I did some research, found out it had been fixed and bought it. What an astounding job...

Plus, like I mentioned in another thread, I've just moved to Kent from the Midlands and if nothing else CLOD is helping my lousy geography

I'll try Teamspeak out later then

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    38.21 MB

You really need to join the Wrecking Crew, there's no way around it. In fact, I'm surprised no one told you it's a prerequisite for flying online.

Sorry, saw the opportunity and couldn't help myself, but on a serious note, if you join a Sqn. (of your choice of course, but, you know, TWC, just saying), you'll learn the curve quicker. The problem of near sightedness in this game is shared by many, to include myself, it seems some monitors work better than others in this regard, some TV's work better than most monitors. But if you fly with friends it can make up for any myopic condition you may suffer.
    I'm not sure if it's been said yet but 1600x900 resolution works best for many.
    AKA Jim

17. Likes ATAG_Snapper liked this post
    Student Pilot
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    202.62 MB

My corrected vision is definitely OK - and I set the monitor and graphics up ( before I started whinging in this thread ) using the single player " how many contacts can you see " mission.

I had a good session on the Dogz server last night and figured out that half the battle is knowing how to look, as well as where. I briefly teamed up with another pilot, although not on Teamspeak and we knocked some AI bombers down together.
    To the point where one encounter reminded me of the Northern raids scene from the film ( you all know the one I mean )

I'm temporarily off back to the land of keeping coal in the bath and flat caps tomorrow, I'll have a think about joining a squadron. The only downside for them and me is that in the new year I'm not going to have a huge amount of time to commit, and what time I do have available may come at strange hours and at little notice. It is something I really want to do though, the more realism the better...

19. Likes ATAG_Snapper, No.119_Bruv liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    38.21 MB

"and what time I do have available may come at strange hours and at little notice". And herein lies the very reason for joining a sqn. Your strange hours may be normal for some within the sqn. being there's usually members in all parts of the world in most sqns. Such as with (Ehem) TWC, we have Brits, Germans, Canadians, Yanks, and Ausies. We do have members that are absent for extended periods of time due to life's demands, no problem, always glad to see them when they're available. I believe it's probably true for most, if not all, sqns. Not all of us can be retired.

Almost forgot, we have a member in France, but it's been so long since I last saw him he slipped my mind. But should he decide to return for some fun and games he'll be still wearing the TWC tag, if that's what he wants.
    Last edited by TWC_Target; Dec-20-2018 at 13:34.
    AKA Jim

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    331.6 KB

... being able to see the enemy in time is a major difficulty for me (this has improved slightly since I bought a new monitor, whose graphics are a joy to behold). In air combat I almost always start at a disadvantage, ... I realize that with practice things could improve and that the learning curve is steep and long ... but frustration is sometimes great.
    PS: being ignorant to communicate I'm using google translator, I hope that what is translated is understandable and not too ridiculous ...

22. Likes ATAG_Marlow liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    280.96 MB

Hi Gatto Pardo,

spotting is one of the most tricky things in this sim, as it was in reality (still more difficult is not to loose sight of your adversary during comabt).
    The only thing that will help you there (besides a decent rig) is practice.

In the relatively short time that I see you in the servers you prooved to be an exceptionally quick learner and you are flying very successfully already.
    Some things just come with experience (for example never try to run from a Beaufighter on deck in straight line ).

What is most probably the very best advice that anybody can give to you is: wing up with other pilots.
    Just as in reality: the lone wolf most often is a dead wolf.
    If you have a wingman you are much more relaxed and together you will spot more than double.
    The most successfull squads in CloD are those that employ good team tactics and train them over and over again.

S!

DerDa

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    155.92 MB

CloD definitely is on the easy side of the spectrum when it comes to contact spotting. The only sim (and I'm using that in the broadest sense of the word) that I find it even easier to spot aircraft in is War Thunder. On the other hand we have sims like BoX and DCS where it's much harder to spot due to various conditions like small render bubbles, lack of contact dots and aircraft models blending much more into the cluttered surrounding.

If you want to give yourself an easier time spotting contacts in any flight sim then disable anti-aliasing or try different settings of it.

25. Likes Baffin, Gingerbread liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Many players sit too far away from their display.

I recommend a distance from the screen where the "Pixel Grid" is clearly visible at native display resolution. A single pixel is the smallest discernable object on a screen so if you can see a single pixel, that's the most distant game-generated object you will be able to see. Many players refer to this single pixel as a "Dot". I see a dot clearly at 23" (584 mm) from my 55", 4K TV screen to the bridge of my nose.

Sit as close to the screen as your seat and controllers will permit. This will provide a wider field of view. Measure the distance from the screen to your eyes. TrackIR may be the main constraint here. The TrackIR camera requires a minimum distance to operate properly and varies according to how you position the camera.

Then, I recommend that you make sure that you have perfect vision at this measured distance. Depending on your age, this may require a visit to an optometrist for near vision glasses for use at the very close sitting distance from the screen that you have measured.

If you require no optical prescription, you may find cheap reading glasses available in a retail store that are satisfactory.

Once this is done, all you can do is practice using RADAR and flying intercepts. Avoid the over-use of ZOOM in the game because at single pixel resolution, the Dot will not expand with the rest of the view and seems to disappear. Practice spotting at default screen view...
    Last edited by Baffin; Jul-02-2019 at 10:23.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    155.92 MB

Also: Try out this single player mission created by my squadron mate JG4_DUI

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=13915

Follow the instructions and ideally you should be able to spot the majority of the 16 aircraft put into the mission. If not then you will have to start fiddling with either your graphics settings or your monitor!

28. Likes Gingerbread, ATAG_Noofy, Baffin liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    207.95 MB

Hi Gatto Pardo,

for me spotting planes in the distance improved a little bit, after I lowered the resolution of my screen a bit

Twin

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Baffin View Post
    Many players sit too far away from their display.

I recommend a distance from the screen where the "Pixel Grid" is clearly visible at native display resolution. A single pixel is the smallest discernable object on a screen so if you can see a single pixel, that's the most distant game-generated object you will be able to see. Many players refer to this single pixel as a "Dot". I see a dot clearly at 23" (584 mm) from my 55", 4K TV screen to the bridge of my nose.

Sit as close to the screen as your seat and controllers will permit. This will provide a wider field of view. Measure the distance from the screen to your eyes. TrackIR may be the main constraint here. The TrackIR camera requires a minimum distance to operate properly and varies according to how you position the camera.

Then, I recommend that you make sure that you have perfect vision at this measured distance. Depending on your age, this may require a visit to an optometrist for near vision glasses for use at the very close sitting distance from the screen that you have measured.

If you require no optical prescription, you may find cheap reading glasses available in a retail store that are satisfactory.

Once this is done, all you can do is practice using RADAR and flying intercepts. Avoid the over-use of ZOOM in the game because at single pixel resolution, the Dot will not expand with the rest of the view and seems to disappear. Practice spotting at default screen view...
    I was discussing today with a monitors/TV shop tenant as I am looking to upgrade my current monitor.
    The chap at the shop said that if it is for gaming, he’d recommend a monitor as opposed to a TV set, because monitors are designed for near vision, while TVs are designed for far distance viewing, and that staring at a TV from too close would be bad for the eyes...

Any ideas?
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by JG4_Karaya View Post
    Also: Try out this single player mission created by my squadron mate JG4_DUI

https://theairtacticalassaultgroup.c...ad.php?t=13915

Follow the instructions and ideally you should be able to spot the majority of the 16 aircraft put into the mission. If not then you will have to start fiddling with either your graphics settings or your monitor!
    Thank you for sharing Karaya. Very useful
    Gigabyte Z390 UD | i7 9700K @3.60GHz | 16.0 GB | Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
    TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pro rudder pedals | TrackIR 5 | TeamSpeak 3.3.2 | TS Notifier 1.6.0h

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.23 GB

Quote Originally Posted by Gatto Pardo 23 View Post
    ... being able to see the enemy in time is a major difficulty for me (this has improved slightly since I bought a new monitor, whose graphics are a joy to behold). In air combat I almost always start at a disadvantage, ... I realize that with practice things could improve and that the learning curve is steep and long ... but frustration is sometimes great.
    PS: being ignorant to communicate I'm using google translator, I hope that what is translated is understandable and not too ridiculous ...
    Gatto

I found spotting very hard ( and still do sometimes) when i began playing CLOD. it improves with practice and time. As previous posters have suggested a lower screen resolution, lower graphics quality on forests, clouds, buildings, turn off antiliasing in game and nvidea control panel and keeping your head on a swivel will help. As your spotting skill improves you can restore your preferred resolution and graphics quality.

best piece of advice I got was practice staying alive as long as possible in each sortie, flying and fighting skills will improve over time

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    127.26 MB

Quote Originally Posted by ATAG_Noofy View Post
    I was discussing today with a monitors/TV shop tenant as I am looking to upgrade my current monitor.
    The chap at the shop said that if it is for gaming, he’d recommend a monitor as opposed to a TV set, because monitors are designed for near vision, while TVs are designed for far distance viewing, and that staring at a TV from too close would be bad for the eyes...

Any ideas?
    I used to use a Dell 30" monitor which has as fine a pixel pitch as you can find. Currently, I use a 55" 4K TV (Albeit OLED) and there is no difference that I can see or measure. Old technology CRT TV's had a bad reputation due to radiation, but LED's, especially OLED's are simply an electronic picture. I don't see how they could be harmful... especially in today's litigious society.
    Windows 11 Pro, ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Dark Hero, 2 TB Samsung M.2 SSD 990PRO. Intel Core i9 14900KF using TPUII BIOS feature. Air Cooling with Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE CPU Cooler w/ 2 fans. Crucial 96GB DDR 5 RAM at 5600 MT/s. LG 55" 4K OLEDC7P TV, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24G. Realtek High Definition Audio, Sony Surround amp w/ optical cable for 5.1 speakers, Ear Buds from Motherboard for Discord/TeamSpeak3. TrackIR5, Buttkicker Gamer 2, Thrustmaster Warthog, 2x Saitek X-52 (Buttons & Gear), Gear-Falcon Trim Box, Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals. Voice Activated Controls.

34. Likes ATAG_Noofy liked this post
    Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    331.6 KB

... ringrazio tutti per i suggerimenti e i consigli, ... ora non mi resta che sperimentare ... a presto !

Supporting Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    331.6 KB

... ... I followed some of the tips that you generously gave me and ... I achieved a victory (... partial, 0.40, full realism TWC server), on a spitfire during an engagement with 2 spitfires and a hurry, bringing then my 109 home (a bit riddled is true, but nothing serious). I'm very happy! ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    226.63 MB

Gatto if you lower your resolution to 1600 x 900 60 hrtz you should be able to spot contacts at 8 to 10 miles with little difference in display once you are able to spot them after a while raise it back to 1920 x 1080 see if you can still spot them they will be there you just have to look harder.
    i7 2700 ,32 gigs, 4 ssd's ,1 7200rpm 2terabyte,1 samsung 55 display,2 mfd's,EDTRACKER,Warthog ,X55 stick, 7inch liliput monitor in mfd's 21 I-inc secondary display for instruments using virtual cockpit
    [*]iustus facere unus[*] JUST MAKE ONE ( FATAL ERROR) Commander TWC http://twcpilots.com

38. Likes ATAG_Noofy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    1.25 GB

Quote Originally Posted by TWC_Fatal_Error View Post
    Gatto if you lower your resolution to 1600 x 900 60 hrtz you should be able to spot contacts at 8 to 10 miles with little difference in display once you are able to spot them after a while raise it back to 1920 x 1080 see if you can still spot them they will be there you just have to look harder.
    Or you can do as I did: get a new pair of glasses

Will only work for a while though. Last time I went to "see" my optician, he said: "you don't need glasses, you need a dog"...

40. Likes Erpr.Gr.210_Mölders liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Total Downloaded
    818.69 MB

If this could ever be worked out.......if they don't see them they will smell or hear them 30 minutes before you do....works for bears
    There's something good waitin' down this road
    I'm pickin' up whatever's mine.
    "Tom Petty...Runnin' Down A Dream...Full Moon Fever"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast